Dr. Shagufta Naqvi, MD

Oncology | Female

Premier Oncology 9234 Katy Fwy # 410 Houston, TX 77055 Get Directions
Dr. Shagufta Naqvi, MD
Dr. Shagufta Naqvi, MD is an oncology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Naqvi is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center, Houston Methodist West Hospital, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.

Dr. Naqvi's Experience

See how Dr. Naqvi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Naqvi

Dr. Naqvi accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Naqvi is now accepting new patients
Memorial Office9234 Katy Fwy # 410
Houston, TX 77055
(281) 556-6622Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Naqvi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Naqvi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Naqvi to family and friends
Dr. Naqvi's Performance
in Katy, TX |
The day I found out I had cancer, Dr. Naqvi sat down and explained the different types of cancer and the tests she was going to run and how the results would direct my treatment. She was always available to answer my questions and provided me with the care and medication that I needed to continue working during chemotherapy. I met her a year ago and am happy to say that I have been cancer free for four months now. I don't wish anyone to need an oncologist, but if you do - Dr. Naqvi is excellent.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Naqvi is an excellent choice! She is a very caring and compassionate person as well as professional, and intelligent. Always on top of my care and up to date with the latest treatment that fits my care. I cannot express how amazing she has been in my 5 years of cancer treatment.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Naqvi is a warm and compassionate doctor who cares for the whole woman. She has been helpful to me addressing different health issues I have faced, directing me to the best help my insurance would allow. After each visit, I have left feeling my health needs have been addressed. She is a very special person and doctor and I highly recommend her to others.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Naqvi listened to me with compassion and empathy. She asked me questions not only about my cancer & it's related concerns but also about my overall well-being both physically and emotionally. I very much like her holistic approach. She explains everything in an easy to understand way and anticipates questions. She's caring but also funny when the occasion calls for it. I recommend her in a heartbeat without any reservation whatsoever for whoever is on the journey of fighting cancer.
in Houston, TX |
She is very caring and goes the extra mile to take care of your needs.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Naqvi is kind and understanding. She is one of the few doctors I feel relaxed and comfortable with. I feel that she really really cares about her patients and their overall health not just their cancer . I can discuss anything medical with her. I would, and have, recommend Dr. Naqvi to my friends and family.
in Houston, TX |
Was diagnosed January of this year, she is very kind and compassionate. 2 locations so going there is easy, wonderful staff.
in Katy, TX |
Being diagnosed with breast cancer is terrifying, but Dr. Naqvi explained the disease and treatment thoroughly taking as much time as I needed to understand what was happening. Even though you may have to wait an hour to see her, you know you will get the same attention, care and time with Dr. Naqvi as any other patient. The staff is wonderful, comforting and supportive. I could not have asked for better care.
Katy, TX |
Dr. Shagufta Naqvi has been my oncologist since 2010. She is always supportive, knowledgeable about the latest developments, and encouraging. She makes sure I understand the test results and the options available. My preferences and opinions are important and are part of the decision-making.
in Cypress, TX |
"Thank -you and grateful" are not big enough words to describe my feelings for this physician. She is truely a Health Care Professional. Her research in the area of breast cancer is extensive and her knowledge of the drugs used to fight this cancer is very in-depth. Her sensitivity in treatment extends to her staff who are always upbeat and positive. They will listen to complaints as if they had never heard them before and then dole out care, love and sympathy for each complaint. Very impressive
Katy, Texas |
Very compassionate and thorough in her explanations
in Houston, TX |
Have been a patient since July 2015, she is thoughtful, kind and caring. She made sure that every question that my daughters and I had were answered. Her and staff are AWESOME! 10 STARS! **********
in Houston, TX |
Very professional, concerned, experienced and available. Excellent bedside manner.
in Houston, TX |
My experience over the last 3 years with Dr. Naqvi and her staff has been seamless. Her staff is knowledgeable and helpful in all areas of the cancer/chemo process. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great oncologist.
in Houston, TX |
I began with Dr. Naqvi after I completed my radiation therapy for a breast cancer tumor removal. She was highly recommended by my breast surgeon. I immediately felt like I was in very capable and caring hands. Dr. Naqvi listens intently and exudes her interest and sincerity every time I visit. None of my questions are foolish to her. She never rushes me. I feel totally cared for and safe under her supervision. If I had a daughter, I would want her to be just like Dr. Naqvi, helping mankind.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Naqvi saved me and my sister in laws life's. She is such a compassionate, highly skilled and loving doctor. I went to 3 different Top Highly Awarded Houston Oncologist for opinions on my type of rare breast cancer and I chose Dr. Naqvi above the rest! Why you ask...because there is more to treating cancer than the cancer itself. Premiere Oncology doesn't just look at the cancer and treat you from the medical science aspect, research point of view as she treats the whole person. How is
in Richmond, TX |
Relates with her patients like family
Have you seen Dr. Shagufta Naqvi, MD?
Are you Dr. Naqvi?

Compare Dr. Naqvi

Dr. Naqvi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oncology
  •  Board certified in Medical Oncology

Dr. Naqvi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Naqvi's Board Certifications

• Blood Disorders
  • Bone Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Burkitt's Lymphoma
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Esophageal Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Pleura Cancer
  • Pleural Cancer
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
  • Secondary Malignancies

Completed in 2005

Dow Medical College-Civil Hospital Karachi

Graduated in 1992

• Urdu

Dr. Naqvi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Naqvi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oncology