Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD

GynecologyFemaleAge 43

Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD is a Gynecology Specialist in Wayne, NJ and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Massachusetts Medical School medical school in 2005. She is affiliated with medical facilities Chilton Medical Center and Valley Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Denoble to book an appointment.

Dr. Denoble

Advanced Gynecology and Laparoscopy of North Jersey, PC

2025 Hamburg Tpke Ste C Wayne, NJ 07470

Compare with other Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Denoble with our nearby Gynecology Specialists at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

Dr. Denoble's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Denoble

Dr. Denoble?
  • Appointment scheduling (36)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (36)
  • Explained conditions well (36)
  • Long wait times (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
I brought my almost 18 year old daughter to Dr. DeNoble. She was having an issue that I was not able to help her with. Dr. DeNoble made her feel comfortable and helped her out. She explained everything to me afterward. We are going back in 2 weeks to talk about different pills to help her with acne and cramps. We also got in right away they happened to have an opening. The office is beautiful and clean.
Susan M – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?
Dr DeNoble is PHENOMENAL, AMAZING, GRACIOUS, and FANTASTIC!!!!!! I had a same day procedure performed and my recovery has been remarkable.... I didn't know what to expect after surgery, but I only took 2 pain killers after the surgery and was pain free the next day. I called the office to express my surprise and was able to speak to Dr DeNoble to express my gratitude. Her staff is wonderful, professional and caring. I wish I would have found her earlier.
Stephanie - Bergen County – Jul 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?
Visited Dr. Denobles and Sharon Ukleja PA office yesterday. What a great caring experience I had. Her new office is gorgeous. So refreshing to walk into a new doctors office in the Wayne, NJ area. The staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. I see Sharon the PA and I’m always impressed with her knowledge, attitude and conscientiousness. I haven’t seen Dr. Denoble in the Wayne office yet but on previous visits in her other offices I only experienced 100% positive results. Thank you
Ann Marie in West Milford , NJ – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?
Dr Denoble is amazing as well as her office staff. I don't have any complaints . Its hard to find a Dr with GREAT bedside manner. She was just suppose to preform my surgery that went great I decided to change from my over 10 year relationship with my GYN to making Dr Denoble my primary GYN . I have no scars from my incisions just 2 little blemishes after a total hysterectomy. AMAZING!!! She explained everything to me, made sure I made an informed decision before going forward . The Best!!
Erica B B in Teaneck, NJ – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?
Dr. DeNoble is the most compassionate, intelligent, and thorough doctor I have ever been to. She is very knowledgeable and passionate about her work, and makes sure that her patients are treated with the utmost care. Her office is so clean and gorgeous!!! The decor is amazing and makes you feel like you are in a penthouse in NYC. I would recommend Dr. DeNoble to anyone looking for an incredible gynecologist!
Cedar Grove, NJ – Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?
I found that I was/I'm still in the middle of road with how on both the doctor and practice is/are run altogether. Just wish that both her and the practice isn't more into mainstream/conventional and pushy for sure as well. Instead of being into more integrative/functional and not pushy as well. Especially, having my mother losing her life to ovarian cancer, a yr half ago, and beyond. Having to looking for my BRAC results after meeting and examination. Especially, being it is my body/self.
Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup) in Ridgewood, NJ – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?
I recently had the pleasure of meeting and making Dr. Denoble my new OB/GYN . After an awful experience with another surgeon, Dr. Denoble was gracious enough to take on my surgical case and treat my endometriosis. She is full of compassion and very knowledgable about gynecological diseases. She has superb surgical skills and was able to remove all my endometriosis. I feel fantastic and would highly recommend her to anyone.! I also can't say enough about her staff's kindness and professionalism.
Lisa R.N in Raritan – Aug 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?
Dr. Denoble is an incredible Doctor. She is knowledgeable and makes you feel like you are her only patient. She spends time explaining things and is very personable. I highly recommend her.
Hewitt, NJ – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?
I was looking for a new doctor and my first great impression of Dr DeNobles office was after speaking with Beth, the office manager! She was informative, warm and inviting. Once meeting with Dr DeNoble, I knew I had found the right doctor. I had a non invasive laser procedure done right in the office called the Mona Lisa. No pain, no down time! I feel rejuvenated in a way that is hard to explain! Thank you Dr DeNoble for being professional and caring! You have greatly helped me in my life..
Lucia in River Vale, NJ – Jun 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?
Dr. DeNoble is the best GYN Doctor I have ever had. She is wonderful. She is warm, caring, kind, professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen and offers good advice. Her staff, Beth and Ayline are wonderful. Her office is beautiful. I am so thankful that I found her. I feel so much better under her care. Finally I feel well cared for. Ladies you will love her and you will feel safe with her. She is a special person and Doctor.
Oradell, NJ – May 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?
Wonderful doctor truly cares about the patient.I have many issues and medical problems and can be lazy and procastinate..but Dr.Denoble and her staff would not let me put off very important tests anymore they have called several times and also herself persomally to find me and check if I am alright.I wish all doctors were so dedicated and concerned in their patients.You will not be treated as just another number here. She has a rare quaility.. SHE TRULY CARES ABOUT HER YOU THE PATIENT
Carol in KINNELON. Nj – May 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?
I've never felt more comfortable with another doctor than I have with with Dr. DeNoble! She was very kind and very thorough about everything. She did not make me feel rushed and no waiting time at all! The office staff is very friendly and made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in the door! I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Mar 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?
Dr. DeNoble and her staff are extremely warm and welcoming. It was easy to schedule my appointment and Beth, the office manager, was so helpful over the phone. The space itself is located in downtown Ridgewood and is clean and beautiful. Dr. DeNoble was timely with her follow up of results over the phone, as well as e-mail response with any questions I had. I would 100% recommend Dr. DeNoble to close friends and family and will be going back for all future check-ups.
Feb 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shaghayegh Denoble, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Denoble?

At Advanced Gynecology and Laparoscopy of North Jersey, PC, Dr. DeNoble and her staff welcome you and value the confidence and trust you place in...Read more

• Gynecology

Boston University School Of Medicine

• Persian

• Laparoscopic Lymphadenectomy., 2010
  • Laparoscopic Ovarian Surgery., 2010
  • Multiple human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Nef functions contribute to efficient replication in primary human macrophages., 2004
  • The safety and efficacy of laparoscopic surgical staging and debulking of apparent advanced stage ovarian, fallopian tube and primary peritoneal cancers., 2010
  • Laparoscopic management of peritoneal mesothelioma associated with pelvic endometriosis., 2010