Dr. Shaghayegh Aliabadi-Wahle, MD

Dr. Shaghayegh Aliabadi-Wahle, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle focuses on surgical management of thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal disorders. Whenever appropriate, she prioritizes a minimally invasive approach so that patients may return to normal activity as soon as possible. She maintains a personal clinical database of her surgical outcomes and patient satisfaction. She has served in leadership roles both locally and nationally to promote quality surgical care and advocate for patients. She enjoys teaching and doing clinical research in area of endocrine surgery. She is a member of several organizations, including American Association of Endocrine Surgeons, The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and American Society of Breast Surgeons. She has been recognized by Portland Monthly magazine Top Docs in 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2017. Together with her family, she enjoys medical volunteerism, music concerts, flower arranging and snacking on Cheetos.

4805 NE Glisan St # 6N60

Portland, OR 97213

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle

See how frequently Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Breast Cancer
Adrenal Gland Diseases

Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle "I strive to deliver evidence based care to my patients in a personal manner."

• General Surgery

• Excision of Breast Tumor
  • Mastectomy
  • Parathyroid Surgery
  • Thyroid Surgery

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of California At Davis / School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Henry Ford Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

• Portland Monthly Magazine Top Doctors, 2011, 2013

Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle to family and friends
Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle's Performance
in Portland, OR |
I loved working with Dr. Alibadi - Wahl. Her office and staff were great - very easy to work with, supportive and informative. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and worked with Dr. Aliabadi -Wahl to determine my options, I did not have a cut and dry case. She spent a lot of time with me, was never rushed, and very good at providing information. I really feel like she set me up to make my own decisions, understood my priorities and supported me putting my own care team together.
Jamie, we're so happy to hear that your experience with Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle has been good. Thank you.. -The Oregon Clinic
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle is exceptional in her balance between the practice of medicine and compassion for her patients. I have HIGHLY recommended her to family and others. If there were 6 stars instead of 5 I would give her 6.
Beth, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Best wishes. -The Oregon Clinic
in Hood River, OR |
She is an excellent surgeon and doctor. From the first day I met her, having been diagnosed with early breast cancer, she was so very helpful in explaining to me my options, calming my fears and educating me with up-to-date information on this disease. She is warm, friendly, professional and a pleasure to be with. Highly recommended!
Carol, we're glad you have had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle. Thank you. - The Oregon Clinic
in Lake Oswego, OR |
I was referred to Dr. Aliabadi by another physician. In our first meeting she was thoughtful, explained what was going on and what she could do for me. Her explanations were clear...in a simple example that was very helpful. She was open to questions and was encouraged that my husband had come to the appointment with me since she said that having family members understanding the problems and solutions was very important. I would highly recommend her to others. Her staff was also professional
Hi Linda, we are thrilled to hear that you have had such a good experience with Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle at The Oregon Clinic. Thank you. - The Oregon Clinic
Hood River, OR |
Lovely, compassionate, caring, informative, experienced, reassuring, up to date on the latest techniques - you couldn't ask for more in a doctor. She's there for you! I'm so happy with my Oregon Clinic and Dr. Aliabadi experience.
Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. -The Oregon Clinic
in Wilsonville |
The quality of care I received was amazing. Dr. Aliabadi and her staff made me feel they truly cared about me and the outcome of the surgery. After the surgery, Dr. Aliabadi kept in constant contact to make sure i was doing well and had all my questins answered. Pre-Surgery, my option were clearly articulated so I could make a good decision. Pre, during and post surgery was 5 stars.
Hi Chris, we're happy you had a great experience with Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle. We will pass your comments on to her. -The Oregon Clinic
Did not listen to my concerns, dismissed my medical problem, recommended medical tests that had already been done. Would not recommend to others.
in wilsonville, OR |
Dr. Aliabadi removed much my apprehension due to her patience and commitment while caring for me. Her warm nature and concern for me as a patient was evident. Highly recommended.
Julie, thank you for leaving this positive review. We will pass on your comments to your care team - The Oregon Clinic
Portland, OR |
I felt very safe to be in her care.
We're very happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our staff. Best wishes!
My thyroid surgery completed with no complication, no pain and almost no voice lost.
We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
in Portland, OR |
I appreciated being a patient of Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle's. I found her to be personable, to not be rushed, to be motivated to make sure I felt confident with the planned procedure, and to genuinely care about my health. I can recommend her without reservation.
Hi Susan - Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Best Wishes!
in Damascue, OR |
Very compassionate, thorough, and knowledgeable. I was blindsided by my diagnosis and Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle took all the time needed to explain in detail about my disease and all my options. She explained the surgery, went over all my records, and I have had an easy recovery. I believe her skills are such that you only have the minimimum amount of pain and scarring. I was truly blessed to have her for my surgery and this experience. She clearly has a heartwarming care for her patients.
Have you seen Dr. Shaghayegh Aliabadi-Wahle, MD?

Visit Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle