Dr. Shae Johnson, DO

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Johnson's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Johnson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson accepts 22 insurance carriers

22 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Johnson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson's Review Details
2.3 based on 29 responses
Experience with Dr. Johnson
Dr. Johnson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Boise, ID |
I?m new to the area and have seen Dr. Johnson twice. Both times I have been impressed with his bedside manner and attentiveness to my concerns. I appreciated that he actually listened to my complications rather than rushing to conclusions as many docs seem inclined to do in order to meet appointment quotas. I do a fair amount of internet ?self-diagnosing? before I ever see a physician, and Dr. Johnson was very respectful of that and provided accurate diagnoses both times.
in Boise, ID |
First visit was unimpressive. Had been to urgent care before seeing Dr Johnson. Drun in a student to observe. I hate being a specimen for same high school student, maybe college. Am I covered by HIPA. Checked be and did nothing to improve my quality of life. Nice enough guy just did nothing for me. Said he would call after the extended weekend and did not. Urgent care tomorrow.
Eagle, ID |
I appreciate the time Dr. Johnson took to listen to me. He was friendly and easy to talk with. I am very happy with his care.
Boise, ID |
Dr. Johnson did not take my past medical information into consideration, attempted to scare me into getting an immunization I did not want, and did not give an alternate to medication (such as diet changes) to get my health under better control. As well, I had recently made a healthier diet change to lose weight and get in better overall health, and he attempted to discourage me from it. I feel he is extremely poor at his profession and would NEVER recommend him to anyone.
in Boise, idaho |
I think he listened well. I have lupus and now I have more things going on. And even though it seems like a complicated case, he still listened to everything I told him, and set me up with a specialist. I'm really hopeful that he finds what a wrong. If he does, I will give him 5 stars. But so far he seems thorough.
Have you seen Dr. Shae Johnson, DO?
Are you Dr. Shae Johnson, DO? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Johnson

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Johnson at Saint Alphonsus Health Alliance

Why It Matters: Dr. Johnson's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Chronic Diseases

Dr. Johnson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Idaho.

Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2004

Utah Valley Family Medicine Residency
    Utah Valley Family Medicine Residency

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Johnson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Johnson

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Johnson's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Johnson

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Johnson's Care Philosophy

I chose to practice family medicine, because I wanted to care for patients on the front lines of medicine.  I have the opportunity to team up with people of all ages, interests, and backgrounds, managing their chronic diseases; providing up-to-date, evidence-based care; and encouraging healthy living and preventive practices.  I believe that is the best medical care, when BOTH the patient and the provider understand each other and work together to stay healthy.