Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Shabnam Dadgar, MD
Dr. Shabnam Dadgar, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Rockville, MD. She is 43 years old.

Shady Grove Surgery/Gynclgy Cre

2403 Research Blvd Ste 200

Rockville, MD 20850

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Dadgar

Dr. Dadgar's Experience

Dr. Dadgar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Dadgar does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sympathectomy
  • Tubal Ligation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Dr. Dadgar is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Dadgar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dadgar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dadgar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dadgar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dadgar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dadgar to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Dadgar's Performance
in rockville, md |
She's the worst doctor I've ever seen. She's unorganized, rude and irritating. I have never been more humiliated before. She made me very uncomfortable during the exam her assistant entered the room and left the door open. When I asked them to close the door dr smiled and said nobody can see me. After the exam she asked me to come back next week to talk. When I visited she said I looked fine in the exam. So I paid extra appointment just for that?! She loves money she doesn't care about patients
in Silver Spring, MD |
Shabnam has taken care of me since i was 16! she's seen me through a tough condition pcos. and promised results and i've received them! she's so loving and friendly! i love her! she knows me super well and i trust her a 110% she just did my iud and made the procedure go so fast and easy!! i would highly recommend her she's my girl!
in Potomac, MD |
Thank you Dr.Dadgar & staff for being so welcoming, accommodating, knowledgeable & comforting! You all truly have taken care of me as a new patient & making my experiences smooth & easy. Thank you for your kindness & professionalism!
Alexandria, VA |
Don't trust her words at all. Never back there ... she is not able handle your problem and fix it . She try to make it worst to make money from you ... be very careful with her . I would not recommend her to any body ...
in Rockville, MD |
Avoid her! She is very rude and irritating. She ignored most of my questions. In my check up, her younger assistant entered the room with her. She was teaching her how to perform a checkup while her assistant was nodding and taking notes. I felt very humiliated. The room was dirty. Every time I went there she checked my files and asked me to come back two days later to talk. It went on and on like that for one month until I realize she was giving me extra appointments to make more money!
Rockville, MD |
Dr. Shabnam Dadgar gives detailed information regarding possible scenarios and explains what procedures she will follow. She is responsive to phone calls and her front desk team are amazing in answering questions over the phone and scheduling. I feel very happy that she is my doctor.
Bethesda, MD |
Dr. Dadgar accepted a same day appointment and she is very pleasant to speak with. The office staff were courteous and professional.
Gaithersburg, MD |
I hope others read this; I really do, please do not make my mistake. I read the reviews and THEY ARE ALL CORRECT. I am about six weeks pregnant and I would NEVER EVER leave my care with her. I saw her three times within the past two weeks. She DOES schedule unnecessary tests, she DOES interrupt you continuously, She IS disrespectful. She honestly does not care. If you have Medicaid like I do, you run into doctors that don't care; they just want the money. She is one. Please do not go here.
Rockville, MD |
I saw Dr. Dadgar awhile back and am extremely surprised she is still in business. The bathroom was full of urine samples uncollected. An assisted brought me into a room that had leftover used pap supplies laying around. I came in for a problem - the doc wanted to do other things first like literally a,b, c and d ( for my problem). Don't waste your time here, unless you want an additional headache and worries!
Rockville, MD |
I came in wanting a birth control prescription , an annual exam, and an std test. She interrupted me while I was speaking several times and straight up ignored questions I had regarding a diagnosis she gave me, and I left the office very confused. She wanted to do an ultrasound before prescribing me birth control and a treatment on me before getting lab results, which she did not explain and then rushed out of the exam room. I will be going to another gyno for a second opinion.
in Maryland |
Worst! worst! worst!!!!! I don't even have a word to express how bad and unprofessional this doc is. Not only as a doctor, She is by far the worst person I've ever meet. She was giving me so many useless appointments, but every time I go there she never remember me. She will never tell u your lab result. I wish i have space to tell u everything what she did to me. She even mad me cried one time. Please don't go there she will make ur life miserable!
Baltimore, MD |
By far one of the worst experiences I have ever had. Dr. Dadgar is very unprofessional, they are constantly nickle and diming you to get you to come in for an appointment, some medical information provided to me was just completely false, and she constantly tried to push procedures on me...even without getting test results back. I called my old doctor's office and they confirmed to me that they would NEVER do or recommend what she did. Will absolutely never go back here.
in MD |
The environment is very unprofessional, the staff never knows why you are there for. The Dr. seems to want you to go there as many times as possible even for things that she can tell you over the phone. She was TEXTING while I was talking to her. The person who drew my blood put it on top of a bunch of things she had on the table and almost fell on the ground, I was so stressed out. Left the place telling myself that I had to find another Dr. I was so disappointed.
Do not go to this doctor, they will do everything they possibly can to make you have as many appointments and procedures as possible that you do not need just to make money. I was also misdiagnosed and set up to do a SURGERY which I found out from a different gyno that I DID NOT NEED. They will not even tell you your test results until you come in for an appointment and pay them.
in Rockville, MD |
She is simply wasting the time of patients by giving unnecessary appointments, she never listens to you and i am sure even after going to her clinic for 6 months, she doesn't know who i am and every time tell me different things, i never got the report of any one of my ultrasound. please don't waste your time.
Washington, DC |
Going to this OBGYN has been a living nightmare. The wait times are extremely long, she books you for MULTIPLE appointments and it never seems that she or any of her staff know what is going on. I've been left to sit in an ultrasound room for 20+ minutes in the sheet gown they provide which is highly uncomfortable.She never has time for you! I'm not entirely confident she knows who I am or what she diagnosed me with. I'd save yourself the time, money and embarrassment.
This is the worst experience I have ever had. The staff is not friendly or helpful at all. The atmosphere is very unprofessional. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She scheduled me for unnecessary appointments instead of listening to my concerns. She seemed very rushed and overwhelmed every time I was there. This is by far the worst ob/gyn I have ever been to.
in Potomac, MD |
She is extremely professional, nice and educated. I was treated from a severe medical condition with couple of visits. I highly highly recommend her.
in Germantown, MD |
I love Dr. Dadgar!!!! she's very informative and straight to the point. she's also very thorough and never takes anything for granted. Her staff is outstanding they make you feel comfortable, down to the labs lady that draws my blood very compassionate. I've recommended many of my friends to her and will continue to do so. If you've been looking for a Gyn try her hands down she's the absolute best.
Maryland |
Great doctor! I recommend her to anyone looking for a new OBGYN.
in Silver Spring |
She's the best doctor I've been to, because she's honest and she does what she needs to increase your health even though you might be tired of going to the doctor appointments it will make it all worth it! She's so informative and honest and friendly that makes the experience so much better. I've been going to her for 3 years and i'm pcos had both ovaries filled with pcos now I only have one ovary still with pcos and it has decreased the amount of cysts.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
She forces patients to undergo unnecessary procedures and overcharges insurance for things patients' don't need. She does not listen to what her patients' want, and instead makes decisions for them based purely on her own interests. Her staff is rude and presumptuous. I would spend far too long waiting to see the doctor, and then only have five minutes of her time before she'd schedule me for another useless appointment for the following month. This was the worst ob/gyn I've ever been to.
in Rockville, MD |
I have been between gynecologists, because of abnormal bleeding, they all told me, it is my weight and there is nothing they can do, my friend told me about her and I saw her and that was the best thing I ever did for my health, she did biopsy and found precancerous lesion in my uterus. So if you have been wondering what is wrong with you , when every body tells you are fine. please go see her, she will find out what is wrong with you.
Have you seen Dr. Shabnam Dadgar, MD?
Are you Dr. Dadgar?