Dr. Shabeena Shaik, MD

Dr. Shabeena Shaik, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Arizona Diabetes & Endocrinology 3501 S Mercy Rd Ste 101, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

"Taking the time to really educate my patients and explain their disease, is both empowering and motivating, and ultimately results in a better outcome."Read more

Dr. Shaik's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Shaik's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shaik

Dr. Shaik accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shaik has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Shaik's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaik to family and friends
3.9
Experience with Dr. Shaik
Dr. Shaik's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (50)
Phoenix, AZ |
I love Dr. Shaik! She is kind and caring and always makes me feel important. She explains things so you really understand what is happening to your own body. I had a high A1c until I started seeing Dr. Shaik, now all my numbers are great!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Shaik is AMAZING. She is so kind,caring and takes her time explaining and answering all of your questions. You can tell she really cares for her patients. I feel very confident under her care and so LUCKY to have her as my Doctor. Her staff is very kind and always very respectful and courteous always work with your schedule. Thank you Dr. Shaik You the BEST :)
in Mesa, AZ |
Found Dr Shaik to be friendly. However, she wanted to consult with nephrologist and 3 weeks later, I never heard from her, nor did she or the staff return my phone calls. This is highly unprofessional.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Front office was very polite & the back office too. I didn't have any problem both of my appointments. The waiting time was fine. The most best impression for me was the Dr!! I had been w/ other Endrocrinologist for 2 years but he/she said nothing wrong with me but I saw Dr Shaik 2nd appointments, she found growth of my thyroid nodule 2.42 cm. I knew something wrong with me but nobody believed me!! Who will sleep 15 hrs straight without hear anything or hungry or go to the bathroom?
in Gilbert, az |
Wait time is very long, over and hour to hour and a half every time. Office staff does not follow up on patient requests and they do not return phone calls. I am changing doctors.
Phoenix, AZ |
Went in hopeful of a good experience. Got just what other people say here. LONG wait times every time I go in. The front desk girl/her assistant (allegedly) told me TWICE that I didn't need to come in yet, when I really did - my condition worsened because I listened to her the FIRST TIME. Second time ARGUED for my health, and got in. Am now on THIRD day of waiting to hear back from Dr. on medication clarification - no call back so far. In my opinion, very disappointing, am looking for new Dr
in Mesa, AZ |
While Dr is very knowledgeable and explains everything well, the office staff is not very professional. Staff is much too noisy and loud talking about personal things when there are patients in the waiting room; doesn't return phone calls promptly. I have to continuously call office to ask why prescriptions have not been sent in to pharmacy; has not returned my phone calls regarding questions I have about medication effectiveness.
Gilbert, AZ |
Understanding, patient with me! I am grateful to have her as my Dr.
Gilbert |
She is warm and attentive. I love she is the only doctor that way she get to know you on a personal level which you dont find anymore. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for that type of practice. If youre the kind of person who like to be just another number, in and out service dont come here but if you like the one on one definitely come here.
in Gilbert, AZ |
The doctor was highly recommended to us by a friend. We waited for over an hour, which was incredibly disappointed. Upon meeting the doctor, however, I found her to be very warm and helpful. Unfortunately, trying to reschedule an appointment is impossible. The office staff are not that helpful and inconsiderate. I wish I had not even wasted my time with office. I am now trying to find another place to go to and will have to start over with the whole experience.
Have you seen Dr. Shabeena Shaik, MD?
Are you Dr. Shaik?

• Diabetes Counseling
  • Insulin Pump Therapy
  • Thyroid Biopsy
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Kempegowda Inst Med Scis
    Aurora Sinai Medical Center

Completed in 2007

Aurora Sinai Medical Center

Completed in 2007

Banner Good Samaritan Med Ctr

Completed in 2013

Carl T Hayden VA Med Ctr

Dr. Shaik has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Shaik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Shaik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology and Internal Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Shaik

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Shaik's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Shaik

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Shaik's Care Philosophy