Dr. Shabbir Khambati, MD

Dr. Shabbir Khambati, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Shabbir Khambati, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Clinton Township, MI. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

35776 Harper Ave

Clinton Township, MI 48035

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Khambati

See how frequently Dr. Khambati performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Astigmatism
Farsightedness
Dry Eyes

Dr. Khambati's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

• LASIK
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Wayne St University Detroit M C

Dr. Khambati has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Khambati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khambati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khambati's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khambati to family and friends
Dr. Khambati's Performance
in Brighton , MI |
I had lasik surgery by Dr. Khambati 2 months ago and it was life changing! Great experience, great staff, and great results! Would definitely recommend!
in Hamburg, MI |
Excellent experience. My vision is now great. Painless.
Harper Woods , MI |
Dr. Khambati, did my eyelid surgery and I am please with the results so far. I had minimum to no discomfort but i do have puffiness which is normal of judy one week being done, and staff was very nice, and office is clean.
Keego Harbor, MI |
Love my new vision, no more reaching for glasses!
in Caro, MI |
I had the smile procedure done and within 2 weeks my vision was perfect. I highly recommend this to anyone on the fence about getting eye surgery. The smile surgery was perfect for me because of the recovery. My eyes are not dry (2 months out) and I could take my baby swimming within a week of the surgery!
Canton, MI |
Dr. KHAMBATI IS VERY THOROUGH AND ANSWERS ALL MY QUESTIONS. HIS STAFF IS EXTREMELY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
in Lansing, MI |
Very good Doctor! So glad I went to him for my eye surgery!
Waterford, MI |
Excellent experience. Eyesight is better than it was with contacts. Dr Khambati and his staff made the whole experience very easy. Would definitely recommend this procedure as well as Dr Khambati.
in Troy, MI |
I had a very positive experience at my most recent eye appointment. My wait time was short and the doctor and his staff were very friendly and knowledgeable.
Southfield, MI |
Five star experience start to finish. Very knowledgeable doctor and friendly staff. Definitely recommend.
Rochester, MI |
I really like the doctor he's very personable but the staff needs a class in how to treat patients. The optomitrist is condescending and seems like she's put out by someone asking questions about their eyes. Hmmm I think I'm finding a new eye doc after this.
Farmington, MI |
I would recommend to anyone wanting lasik surgery!
Farmington, MI |
Super happy with my service. Definitely will recommend.
Chicago, IL |
Excellent results and friendly staff
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Khambati and everyone at Lake Laser are awesome! Very friendly and professional. I'm now 2 months into my new vision after having Dr. Khambati perform my lasik and I'm now at 20/15 vision!! If you are considering lasik, don't wait , come see Dr. Khambati Now! You won't regret it!
in Macomb, MI |
Several members ofmy family went to Dr. Khambati to correct their vision, all of them had great results! I got my corrective lazer eye surgery last year and could not be happier! Thank You!
Sterling Heights, MI |
Great surgery, so happy I did it. Would totally make same decision again
in Harrison Township, MI |
Dr. Khambati is compassionate, about patient care. Truly one in a million! I trust him 100 percent with my eye care. So glad I have him for my Opthalmologist!!
Battle Creek, MI |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Khambati. The staff at his office was great to work with. And my vision is better now than it's ever been.
Battle Creek, MI |
At age 33 I had RK to correct nearsightedness. Many years later I found myself reliant on expensive bifocals to correct what the aging process had left me with. This required me to have a pair of prescription safety glasses at work and another pair at home. I decided to be evaluated to find if it was possible to have LASIK. I found out it was possible to improve my vision with PRK. Dr.Khambatti performed the procedure and at age 57 I am once again able to be free of glasses. A happy patient.
in Howell, MI |
Dr. Khambati is one of the most thorough doctors I have ever met. He takes time explaining the surgical process and answers all your questions patiently. He follows up on your procedure for a year, and is very caring about the success of your surgery. My procedure was so successful and had really improved my quality of life! I would highly recommend him.
Detroit, MI |
Great doctor, friendly staff. My eye surgery was a year ago and I've had no problems.
in Harrison township MI |
Dr. Khambati and his staff are very friendly and are very knowledgeable at what they do. I will continue to use there sevices
Clymer, NY |
Best $3000 I have ever spent. Ive been wearing glasses since 1st grade but now I no longer need them.
in Farmington, MI |
His care, time and office staff have always been great to me. I wouldn't trust another!
in South Lyon, MI |
Dr. Khambati and his staff did an excellent job on my Lazik eye surgery. I did not know what to expect, and I was pleasantly surprised. Through the entire process, I felt the team was professional and caring. The surgery itself went very well, and the next day my vision was excellent. My wife is excited to be the next in our family to have the procedure done. I can confidently say she is in good hands with Dr. Khambati and his team.
Plymouth, MI |
Dr. Khambati is a wonderful and caring Dr. He is very professional and you can tell he loves what he does by the way he treats his patients ensuring they are very comfortable and at ease. Highly recommend him! ... Ekaterini P.
in Walled Lake, MI |
Had my first visit. Everyone on staff was very kind, caring, and friendly. They make you feel relaxed and comfortable. They took the time to explain things to me in a way that I could understand.
in Howell, MI |
I have been to a few other ophthalmologists to help with my eye problems. Dr. Khambati was the only doctor to find solutions. Upon his recommendation I have seen improvement in as little as two visits. He is knowledgeable and I trust him to guide me in the right direction. After 4 long years I have found a remarkable doctor. His staff is amazing, friendly, and helpful, they go above and treat you like you're family.
in St.Clair Shores,Michigan |
It is always an excellent experience seeing Dr. Khambati.l have been seeing Dr.Khambati for about 14 years.He has always taken excellent care of my eyes.l credit him for the great eye sight that I have today. My whole family sees Dr. Khambati.l would recommend Dr.Khambati to anyone who wants the best care for their eyes.
in Lapeer, Mi |
Excellent surgeon & person that corrected my vision to better than 20/20.
in Novi, MI |
Dr. Khambati has performed Lasik eye surgery for my son back in 2002. My son is very happy with the results. My wife had been going to her surgeon for eye check up for quite a few years. Recently, she developed excessive Dryness and Tear problem for her eyes. We visited her surgeon for several times to remedy the problem but he could not fix it. Finally, we went to see Dr. Khambati. He recommended to do Amniotic Membrane procedure on her both eyes. Her eyes are fine and the problem solved.
in Walled Lake, MI |
Dr Khambati is genuinely interested in your eye health and your recovery post surgery. He was patient and answered all my questions. I would recommend to anyone considering LASIK.
in New Baltimore, MI |
Dr. Khambati and his associate Dr.Edwards are very kind,they take the time to answer all your questions and concerns plus the staff treats you like you're family. I've never had a bad experience there and would recommend anybody that needs a eye Doctor to go see Dr.khambati or Dr. Edwards.
Thank you Dr. Khambati and Staff! The morning after surgery I was 20/20 and today at my one week check I was better than 20/20!!
wixom |
First day after Lasik - my vision is 20/20! After 30 years of glasses and struggles - I can see. Thank you dr. Khambati and all the team at Lake Lazer Eye Center. So professional, nice and caring. This is the team and doctor that made me comfortable to trust them to operate my eyes. I was researching on Lasik and looking for a great specialist for 5 years. So so happy to find dr. Khambati and his team. Lasik is life changing. Do it now with the best doctor and the best team!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Shabbir Khambati, MD?
Are you Dr. Khambati?