Dr. Seyed Hashemi, MD

Practices Cardiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 66 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi saved my dad's life. My family and I will always owe a debt of gratitude to him. He truly cares for his patients and wants the best for them. Thank you, Dr. Hashemi, for continuing to provide quality care for your patients!
Author:
We are extremely happy to have been referred to Dr. Seyed Hashemi, after many years of high blood pressure, he was able to finally get it under control. My family and I are extremely grateful for his care! Thank you very much.
Author:
I'm a lucky man to have been referred to Dr. Hashemi. I'm alive to be with my family and see my daughter grow because of Dr. Hashemi's diagnostics and quick action. I went to see him to have my heart assessed and he immediately took action, performed 3 office tests and got me admitted to the hospital for a quadruple heart bypass with the best heart surgeon in Northern Virginia. I've been stationed around the world over the past 39 years, but never had a professional doctor who cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain everything. His office staff and technicians are outstanding, they care for everyone and make you feel comfortable. My 2nd chance at life is only possible because of Dr. Hashemi, THANK YOU!
We are humbled by your kind words and we are honored to serve you, Mr. Mauna. Truly, we thank you for trusting us with your heart. It has been a true pleasure to take care of you and we look forward to many more healthy years!
Author:
Dr. Hashimi has been been treating my Afib heart condition successfully for 4 years now. He is very knowledgable, caring and has a great bedside manner. During his office visits he takes the time to listen, answer questions and provide information about the condition. I feel very fortunate to have him as my cadiologist.
Thank you Mr. S for your kind words. We feel fortunate ourselves to be given the opportunity to care for you for these past years and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you the best in health.
Author:
Having been treated by Dr. Hashemi for over ten years, I cannot recommend him high enough, a cardiologist of the highest professionalism, competence, sound/thorough judgment and caring attitude towards his patients. Dr. Hashemi is the type of doctor who will visit and comfort you if you are ever God forbid hospitalized, and who will call you personally to impart test results. I feel indeed lucky to be under his care and guidance.
Thank you for your kind review. It is an honor to serve as your cardiologist and we look forward to many more years of doing so. We wish you all the best.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi is on of the Nations top cardiologistgs and is truely a professional in his field. Ive been seeing Dr. Hashemi for 2 years and I have total trust and confidence in his medical opinion in matters of the heart (no pun intended). I am will taken care of in every regard and I would highly recommend Dr. Hashemi if you may be experiening cardio issues or concerns. On a recent visit, he was very understanding and concerned for my health condition(s) and continues to strive and work with me to figure out what is going on - all things collectively. He goes the extra distance. I am pleased to be writing this excellent review about Dr. Hashemi. Thank you and God Bless doctor.
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review. We feel blessed already to have the opportunity to serve you and wish you the best.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi is the experienced cardiologist you would expect to find in a major city practicing in a top rated hospital. Since moving from Boston to Virginia, I frequently lamented about the lack of attention doctors seem to pay patients during office visits. With Dr. Hashemi, I found a cardiologist that takes the time to learn about you, base his findings on well analyzed data, and more importantly, spends the time to explain the findings in a detailed and effective manner. Highly recommended.
We are humbled by your kind words. It is truly an honor to serve our patients. We thank you for your trust in us and wish you the best in health.
Author:
Dr Hashemi is the BEST physician I have ever met! I have been looking for a good cardiologist to care for my father, we have been thru 5 cardiologist in 6yrs, and I finally found Dr Hashemi. His demeanor, kindness, and thorough work-up is unremarkable! He also told us he will be the ONLY Dr that will follow my Dad continuously! I have never had a Dr state that before. He even gave me his card w/24 hr contact # if needed. He is a hard find and you will be very lucky to have him on your side.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi is the best, right away on my first visit he knew I had experienced a heart attack and didn't know it. He ran me through all the test got a plan together and I was back at work full duty in a month and a half. He is awesome, his staff is awesome.
We are humbled by your kind words and honored to serve as your cardiologist. We wish you good health for the holiday season and always!
Author:
Dr Hashemi is a fantastic cardiologist and we would recommend him to all family and friends. We needed to have a cardiologist review some cardiac tests for an aviation medical certificate, and he saw us immediately and was very knowledgeable about the situation. We needed to see a cardiologist a few months later about a different issue, and we didn’t even consider reaching out to a different doctor.
Thank you for your kind words! We are grateful for the opportunities to serve you and send best wishes.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi saved my life. I went to the emergency room at 0200 with chest pains and shortness of breath. He saw me later that morning and immediately setup tests. The next day I was being treated with meds for congestive heart failure. During my two night hospital stay, and the office follow up visit, the doctor clearly explained the tests, my condition and the subsequent follow up treatments. I went on a 5 mile hike, two days after starting my meds. NO chest pain or shortness of breath.
Thank you for your kind review! It is our honor to serve as your cardiologist. We send wishes for continued good health!
Author:
Dr Hashemi has great patient skills. I was diagnosed with Mitre Valve leakage. He referred me to a Cardiologist in The Adventist Hospital in Maryland, who he personally recommend and this doctor managed to repair my valve instead of replacing it. I don't have any false valve and I'm so happy about that. Dr Hashemi made the whole process effortless, he and his staff are very kind and understanding. Dr Hashemi definitely has a love for his profession.
We are humbled by your kind review and truly thank you for the opportunity to care for you as your cardiologist. We wish you good health always.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi demonstrates EXCELLENT skills and experience. My family truly appreciates his skill and expertise, and I highly recommend Dr. Hashemi as a caregiver to anyone who suffers from heart problem(s).
Author:
Dr. Hashemi is a very kind and polite doctor, who spends time with his patients, answers their questions to their satisfaction and even follows up on occasion with a phone call after hours. He demonstrates EXCELLENT skills and experience. He gave my mom NEW LIFE after suggesting she have heart valve replacement surgery in July, 2017. My family appreciates his skills and expertise. We highly recommend him as a caregiver to anyone who suffers from the same heart problems that my mother did.
Author:
This MD did not run Nuclear Stress Test or Echo on husband with a history of heart attack and cardiac issues. Now since I just currently learned he did not run these important tests, I demanded my husband see the previous cardiologist because I knew something was wrong and the previous cardiologist ran these on a yearly basis. Well now he is going into Mary Washington due to blockages in two different areas of his heart. SO much for the oath of " do no harm". Unbelievable…. look elsewhere
Author:
For years I had horrible palpitations that would last days; I saw 2 cardiologists and they found nothing wrong. I was not satisfied, did my own research and found Dr. Hashemi. He did a stress test and nailed the problem! Finally after his thorough care and being on meds I have no more issues and even lost 40 lbs on the track to great health! My Mom and stepmom now go to him and my Dad will be soon when his cardiologist officially retires before the end of the year. AMAZING cardiologist!!
Author:
I highly recommend Dy Seyed M. Hashemi. He basically saved my dad's life from having a massive heart attack.Dr. Seyed M. Hashemi assessed my father quickly, and thoroughly through multiple exams/tests in a short time spend. His findings were not just shocking to my father, but also to me. My dad had a valve 75% closed, and 3 arteries blocked (100%, 75%,80%), and was a ticking time bomb for a disaster. His expertise and knowledge is impeccable! Amazing personal care with passion & loving touch
Author:
Dr. Hahsemi is an excellent cardiologist, highly recommended.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi seems like a good doctor, but his staff is the most difficult medical office staff I have ever had to deal with. I had an echocardiogram done by Dr. Hashemi's assistant. I have tried more than five times to get my records and test results from Dr. Hashemi's office and all they sent were patient visit notes. If you have not kept a record of my echocardiogram, please tell me so that I can stop calling. Instead they tell me they will send it and then don't. This is unprofessional.
Author:
I feel so happy and thankful to have this doctor as my Cardiologist. I am very happy with his care, I feel so safe and sure I am in good hands. This never happened before meeting with this Cardiologist. He has accurately diagnosed my case, and gives very appropriate medications.
Author:
I've been seeing Dr. Hashemi for about eight months. He always takes time to listen to my questions and provides detailed answers. He gives me options for treatment and is not pushy about invasive procedures. His staff is friendly and efficient. He reviews test and procedure results with me promptly. I can get an appointment easily, even with short notice. I never have to waint for more than a few minutes in the waiting room. I highly recommend Dr. Hashemi.
Author:
He is an excellent cardiologist who provides individualized attention to my health matters.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi is a kind and caring cardiologist. He treats our aging mom as his own mother. He is very passionate about his practice and is one of the best physicians I've ever known. He takes time to listen and has very good advice about all matters concerning our mom. We are so fortunate to have such a fine physician who is truly like family!
Author:
I have to let everyone know about Dr. Hashemi... I came to Dr. Hashemi as a referral from My dr. because I had years of out of control blood pressures. My high blood pressures had taken it's toll on my body and I felt I needed help to stay alive literally. Dr. Hashemi is excellent!!!! At 1st meet, he assured me he would help me and he did just that. I want to tell everyone in just a little over 1 month & following his instructions, at my last visit my blood pressure was 120/88. I am thankful!
Author:
Dr. Hashemi has perfected the combination of the art of individual holistic care and the science of cardiology with the goal of delivery of quality medicine. He takes the TIME to look at the WHOLE picture, not just looking at a tracing and getting you like a conveyor belt. He is pleasant, easily approachable, but also focused on efficient clinical care. It is no wonder that in more than 4 hospitals and 3 clinics, patient are willing to travel miles to see their "own private doc".
Author:
Dr. Seyed Hashemite is my Cardiologist and to his Credit has brought my Cardiac Condition to a manageable state of improvement. He is an effective listener. He is extremelely detailed in his line of questioning about your health issues and concerns. He is forthcoming in answering your questions. I trust him Fully. I recommend Dr. Hashemi to be your First Choice in the selection of a Cardiologist.????????????????????. On a scale of ten(10) I give him a 10 plus.++++++++++++++????. HOK.
Author:
Very disrespectful individual. Doesn't care to listen and so in a hurry to leave while I was explaining my health concerns.
Author:
Ease of scheduling appointments, professionalism and helpfulness of office manager, professionalism, patience, and diligence of Dr. Hashemi with answering questions and completing follow ups (e.g. consulting w/ dentist, visiting hospital after business hours to ensure continuity of care). Very appreciative of care provided to my grandma during stressful hospital stay, definitely decreased stress about the serious situation knowing there was a doctor who would also advocate if/as needed.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi is an outstanding heart specialist that is working a miracle for my brother by giving him the remedies that he needs to get his heart back into the condition it needs to be in. He has been straight forward with what my brother needs to do to make it happen. He shows that he cares about his patient and being honest. My family and i are very happy that Dr. Hashemi is his heart doctor.
Author:
Fabulous, caring, and knowledgeable, Dr. Hashemi is one of the best physicians I have ever seen.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi is an outstanding, professional and personable cardiologist. We are greatful that he is overseeing the health card for my wife. We highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great heart doctor in the Stafford, VA area.
Author:
I WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH DR. HASHEMI ON ALL LEVELS. HE IS HONEST AND TAKES THE TIME TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE INFORMATION HE IS GIVING YOU. THERE IS NO DOCTOR THAT I WOULD TRUST MORE WITH THE HEALTH OF MY HEART .
Author:
Dear Dr. Hashemi, thank you very much for taking such good care of me last week during my cardiac cath procedure. You are a great physician who has excellent credentials, a kind and caring disposition and a wonderful bedside manner. I am just sorry that you had such a "difficult patient"- ME. (I was extremely frightened) In the future if my body should decide to have a cardiovascular emergency, you will be the first physician I call. Sincerely, Kathy McAllister, Stafford, VA
Author:
I first met Dr. Hashemi when he became my husband's cardiac doctor. I found that he was a very caring and understanding doctor and really works with you concerning your health. When I became sick in 2015 and they wanted me to see a cardiac doctor, I requested Dr. Hashemi because I already knew him and loved how he took care of my husband. He always asks if you have any questions and concerns and will explain anything that you don't understand.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi is a patient-friendly, very adept, and professional physician. He is an expert Cardiologist and Internist. His positive - yet frank - attitude makes him a unique practitioner and a trusted doctor / healthcare professional. I've had the pleasure to be Dr. Hashemi's patient and am very comfortable to share my medical concerns with him. His holistic approach to medicine is refreshing and is what gives him a competitive advantage over his peers and colleagues.
Author:
Dr Hashemi is one of the best cardiologists in the nation. His vast knowledge, intelligence and the time he spends with his patients singles him out. I would recommend him very highly as a skilled, compassionate and trustworthy Cardiologist.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi is a star physician. He cares about his patients as if they are his family members and goes out of his way to make sure they get better soon. He spends a lot of time with each of his patients and makes sure they receive comprehensive treatment based on the latest published literature. You'll love his compassionate bedside manners, his confidence about his knowledge of medicine and cardiology, and his attention to details for your follow-up care. We need more doctors like him.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi is the most compassionate and caring physician I've ever had. He's kind and direct with his approach in reference to my health. May God continue to bless him with MORE patients!
Author:
I was seeking a cardiologist with whom I could entrust the care of my elderly father. Dr. Hashemi has met and exceeded all of my expectations that I had by the manner he treated my dad. He is not only an outstanding cardiologist, his comprehensive approach and deep consideration for every individual patient, makes him a genuine doctor. Ben A
Author:
Excellent, patient centered care with a personal touch. I felt very well cared for in the 14 months I was a patient of Dr. Hashemi - only left his practice because I moved. Would highly recommend.
Author:
Dr. Hashemi is my Cardiologist. He is one of the most caring and compassionate Doctors you will ever meet. Dr. Hashemi is one of the best in his field. He provides an excellent care to his patients. He also explains thoroughly to me or my husband on all needing to be done and what to do, to give me a proper care.He is willing to listen to my concerns, and recognize the problems I might be have. The staff and everyone in his office are professional, caring and helpful every step of the way.
Author:
My 89 yo mom has be seeing Dr. Hashemi for over 2 years now for CHF. When my mom got sick visiting my sister who lives in Stafford, he took over her case and made such a difference in her quality of life that although my mom lives in Maryland, we drive to Stafford to see Dr. Hashemi. He has not only helped to manage her CHF, but he is truly invested in her care. We trust him with all issues related to her health and more importantly my mom trusts him.
Author:
If you have hypertension I would not recommend Dr. Hashemi. I had critical BP to the point of emergency room visit. Saw Hashemi twice the following week and was told not to worry, come back in a month. BP remained critical level until I went to Nova Cardio. They lowered from critical to to high in 1 day and are pursuing the causes as well as lowering to normal level. Hashemi has an abrupt, condescending bedside manner and does not communicate well. RDC Stafford
Author:
I thank God for Dr. Hashemi. Four years ago I couldn't understand why I felt different not like myself and tired all the time not wanting to do anything. I was admitted to the hospital and Dr. Hashemi was the Cardiologist on duty. I went to his office for my follow up and found out that I only had 25% ejection my heart was not functioning like it should. From that day forward he put all my fears to rest and I love him he is a kind, patient, and understanding. I wouldn't have anyone else.
Author:
Absolutely love Dr. Hashimi. He has great bedside manners. Very passionate about what he does. I feel like he is very detailed in explaining my diagnosis in a way I can understand it. He takes time EVERY visit to read my chart. I never feel rushed to to get out and he takes time to answer my questions and has told me that if I have more questions after I leave to feel free to call the office and he will call me back to answer andquestions I have. I highly recommend him.
Author:
I met Dr. Hashemi while I was a patient in Stafford Hospital, for an unrelated problem. Because of complications during this hospitalization, Dr. Hashemi, was called in and was responsible for diagnosing the unexpectated complications of the surgery I had. He has managed my care since that time, and has brought my undiagnosed hypertension under control. He is thourough, explains everything well, and always reviews my prior history of care and medications, during my office follow up visits.
Author:
The doctor is great unfortunately his staff is not especially his front desk been waiting for refund for over 6 months called numerous times only to receive a bill stating I had not paid and was going to collections even though they owe me a refund after correcting that still have not been able to receive my refund
Author:
Dr. Hashemi has been my cardiologist for a little over a year and I've been more than satisfied with the care he has provided. He is very knowledgeable as a cardiologist and his bed side manners are extraordinary at best. He always treat me as though I'm his only patient when there's clearly an office full of patients. Dr Hashemi has always returned my phone calls even if I have a concern or question after hours. I only wish there were more physicians as professional as Dr. Hashemi.
Author:
I am a cardiac patient who HAD serious problems with hypertension, AFIB and sleep apnea. My health was seriously compromised. I had been seen by 2 other cardiologists in the area who treated me but were not able to make any improvements to my cardiac problems. Dr. Hashemi with his infinite knowledge of cardiac disease, his comprehensive treatment plan and heartfelt concern for me as a patient, has changed my life.
Author:
I met Dr. Hashemi when I was admitted to the hospital for observation due to chest pains. At discharge he wanted me to get more blood work and follow up him. With my busy lifestyle I almost didn't do it, but I am so thankful I did. Dr. Hashemi is a wonderful doctor. Very thorough, genuinely concerned, and goes the extra mile to determine the problem and course of action! I think he is one of the best doctors I have ever had!