Dr. Seval Gunes, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Gunes

Pain Specialists Of Texas LP

1759 Broad Park Cir S Ste 101 Mansfield, TX 76063

Dr. Seval Gunes, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Mansfield, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg, Medizinische Gesamtfakultat in 1989 and specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Gunes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gunes

4.4

Dr. Gunes?
Dr. Gunes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Seval Gunes, MD
He acted like he was the drg police in Germany interrogating me each and every month. When a family friend died at 82 he thought it would fun to ask me "Did you off him?". The word off started with K and ended in ill. A decade later this full time minister still despises this Dr. & his MA who thought she worked at Jenny Craig. I now have a great Dr. & partner who has never once insulted me the I was grilled monthly here. And the X-Rays prove I'm in pain and headed for stem cells. Good riddance
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seval Gunes, MD?
Will miss this doctor terribly. There are no doctors of his caliber and quality left in Arlington/Mansfield area. He cared enough to treat you as you needed to be treated rather than use his position to make you feel like a addict because you are in pain. 8 years spent going to him and his office closing was a severe blow and looks like I will spend the rest of my life in pain because I cant afford expensive surgeries the other doctors require to pay their giant mortgages with. You are missed!
Stephen B. in Arlington – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seval Gunes, MD?
I think it's been 10 yrs. since I first went to Dr. Gunes. My family doctor referred me. Just the fact that I've been seeing him for that length of time says a lot. Not sure he would want this shared but it really made an impression on me...a few yrs. back he had cancer. He still took care of his patients while traveling to M.D. Anderson in Houston for his treatments. I don't know that I could've done the same.
J. Smith in Cedar Hill, TX – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seval Gunes, MD?
Dr. Gunes is a very caring and experienced pain management doctor. He not only listens, but you can tell that he's concerned about your particular situation. He is not judgmental in the least, as other pain mgmt. doctors can be. Once he knows you're not a "drug seeker", and really do need his care, he will go above and beyond to help you find adequate pain relief so that you can have the most quality of life possible. He's been my dr. for 3 years now and he's definitely a keeper!
Fiona B. in Mansfield, TX – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seval Gunes, MD?
I have EDS, its pretty rare and hardly many doctors know how to deal with it, much less manage the chronic pain that comes along with it. Dr. Gunes, however, knew a generous amount of information about the condition and took the time to thoroughly answer and explain all of our questions. He is a very compassionate and understanding professional and will ensure that you are living a pain-free life through various methods of medications and lifestyle options. I strongly recommend him!
Bianca Marquez in Mansfield, TX – Apr 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seval Gunes, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gunes?

Our goal is to improve and maintain quality of life while minimizing the use of addictive pain medications.

1998
Europe

• Turkish
  • German

Dr. Gunes accepts

Dr. Gunes accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Gunes' experience treating your condition or procedure