Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Seth Schurman, MD
Dr. Seth Schurman, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 47 years. Dr. Schurman is affiliated with NCH Downtown Naples Hospital and Lee Memorial Hospital.

2684 Swamp Cabbage Ct

Fort Myers, FL 33901

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Schurman

Dr. Schurman's Experience

Dr. Schurman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Allergy & Immunology

• Allergy & Immunology
  • Pediatric Allergy
  • Pediatric Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Schurman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • Brookdale University Hospital Med Center
  • Long Island College Hospital
  • Maimonides Med Center

Dr. Schurman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schurman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schurman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schurman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schurman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schurman to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Schurman's Performance
Marco Island, FL |
The red haired nurse missed up on my shots. I complained & she lied. I complained to the Doctor & we looked at my shot record. It was all written in just her handwriting even though I had had shots from 3 different nurse. Each nurse writes her record on the shot card. When I pointed that out to Dr Schurman he said "I would not know about that" I was so disappointed. He must have been warned I was going to complain & he chose to cover it up. Get retested yearly or he'll keep you on shots
Cleveland, OH |
I have never experienced such rudeness from a front desk receptionist. I cannot recall her name, (blond, 45 or 50 years of age) was nasty and rude with each visit. The doctor has a problem listening to his patients. The only positive thing I can say is that the techs were very good at their job and very pleasant. I will look for another allergist in the Naples area.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Schurman and his wonderful staff have taken care of me for 17 years now. When I moved to Naples I was on antibiotics constantly for sinus infections. They got me on the right track and I have had little need for antibiotics over the last decade and a half. The doctor and staff are always very friendly and professional.
Naples, FL |
very thorough and wise about his profession
in Ft Myers, FL |
Can't thank Dr Schurman enough!!! What a difference one year under his care has made for me with allergies. He is very knowledgable and thorough. Staff is very kind and good in explaining things if you should have any questions regarding insurance and allergy shots. Would highly recommend:)
in Ft Myers, FL |
He has worked diligently to improve my breathing and allergy suffering. He is very knowledgeable regarding treatments and I am very much improved. He was honest in his recommendations and he stressed it would take a while to improve both my breathing and allergies. I am sleeping the best of my life and continue to improve.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Both my husband and I have been very pleased with the progress we've made since starting with Dr. Schurman. He has helped immeasurably in helping me get control of both my asthma and allergies.
in ft myers, fl |
Have been seeing Dr. Schurman for years he is very good at caring for my needs.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Healthcare is such a scam, Called Dr Schurman office to get a price to bring in my son for allergy testing and we do not have insurance , I was told it would be $257 to talk about it with DR and from there she refused to give any cost for the testing or cost for future follow up visits with the DR. So the scam is you give $257 and once they have you they can charge you whatever they feel like . That is like going to Best buy for a new TV , You have to pay $257 to get in the door to look at the
in Cape Coral, FL |
My son started treatment w/ Dr. Schurman due to severe allergic reactions. Dr. Schurman took the time to listen/explain every step of the way. Because he does not use a lot of technology, his care is truly about you as a person and not staring into a computer screen. My son has been receiving care and treatment for one year and we are glad to say that his reactions have stopped. He no longer needs meds and is on the road to a full recovery from his allergies! The office staff are awesome too
in Hamburg, NJ |
Takes the time to listen. Explains fully. Makes you feel like you are #1.
in Cape Coral FL |
My experience with Dr Schurman has been awesome. I had a major sinus infection, that lasted approximately 3 months. After seeing Dr. Schurman, I have not had a one sinus infection in the past five years. I would highly recommend his expertise to any one suffering from sinus issues.
Have you seen Dr. Seth Schurman, MD?
Are you Dr. Schurman?