Dr. Seth Schran, MD

Dr. Seth Schran, MD

Sports Medicine Pain Management  ·
Dr. Seth Schran, MD is a sports medicine pain management specialist in Teaneck, NJ and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Pa State Univ Coll Of Med in 2006 and specializes in sports medicine pain management, pain medicine, and more.Read his story

381 Teaneck Rd

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Chronic Pain
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Worker's Compensation Evaluations

"Dr. Schran pursued Physiatry after struggling with an injury and seeing many doctors when he was younger. It was a Physiatrist who was finally able to help and his approach to treating the whole patient left a lasting impression. Today, Dr. Schran i...

• Sports Medicine Pain Management

Dr. Schran's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Seth Schran, MD
lllllllll
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
Dr. Schran is a great doctor and has helped me a lot with my back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
amazing doc, staff love this place very welcome..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
Dr Schran is the best pain management doctor .He listens to all my aches and pains also gives me advice on what to do. Synergy in Teaneck is the best place for hollistic theraphy. They have the best team shout out to Areste , Kristal and Corinne who took care of all my schedules and paperwork i dont have to worry about my disabilty pay.I also wanna thanx the Pt team theyre great!!!I will come back to this place again and recommend it to others .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
they are very helpful and staff is great. I highly recommend this place , Dawn was so helpful and very nice with the patients, she made and organized all my appointments perfectly . Doctor Schran is the best doctor ever. The people at the reception especially Tiffany and the physical therapist Nisha and Andres were helping me in the perfect way toward my cure. I will miss this place a lot!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
My experience there with Dr. Schran and his entire staff was phenomenal. i would definitely recommend him to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
Dr. Conn is very professional, has excellent bedside manner and makes me feel heard. She takes her time and makes sure to explain things in a way I understand them without making me feel rushed. I recommend her to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
Dr Schran, and staff has been great to me and my daughter during our time of great distress. This team of experts were professional in all aspect of care. They were friendly, informative, patient, and kind. We will not hesitate to recommend Dr Schran, and his team of wonderful staff for their excellent service. Michael and Kate Bonnick
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
After hearing so many different scary reviews from different patients, my experience having Dr. Schran as my doctor was totally different. And that is meant in a positive way. I feel so much better having the treatments that he has given me. I came in scared and nervous and I leave every time with a smile on my face because of the relief that I get from the procedures. Dr. Schran and his entire team are one of the greatest groups of people I have encountered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
The best doctor,therapist and staff. Make it easy to handle paperwork. Been to a couple different places, this is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
My experience at Dr. Schran was great. The staff work around my late/busy work schedule. Most importantly the staff was kind and really help me with my injury. Highly recommend this doctor for physical therapy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
I love Dr. Shran he is honestly one of the best pain management Doctors, i have chronic back pain on my entire back and he has helped me relieve my chronic back pain when its at the worst..the staff is amazing and loving people they make you feel welcomed and they answer all my questions.. this is why i travel 30 minutes to visit the office best in town.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
I see Dr. Konn from Dr. Schran's office and she is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. Really cares about your issues and listens. I have also seen Dr. Schrann and he's nice also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
When I came in back in March 2018, I was in a lot of pain with limited range. Dr. Schran and his staff was excellent. Rica and Wendy in P/T are friendly and very attentive. I would highly recommend their practice. AWESOME...!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
Everyone in the office is extremely friendly and welcoming the second you walk in the door. The staff does a good job of reminding me of all of my appointments and scheduling MRIs and other off site appointments. PT is a pleasure and everyone is very friendly as well. Dr. Schran is very knowledgeable and I can ask him many questions during my visits and he answers with ease. I would recommend this office to my family and friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
Never have gotten to know a doctors office and staff so well! was in a bad car accident 6 months ago that left me needing surgery, MRI's, PT, a nuerologist, and more. Dr Schrans office really made the process easy for me. they set up all of my appointments and they were so easy to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. the PT staff is fun and friendly and so are the girls up front. Thank you Synergy Spinecare. The only negative i can say is that sometimes the wait time is a bit long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
After my car wreck I was feeling extremely overwhelmed with all the pain and injuries. With the help of Dr.Conn I am managing better and feeling hopeful, Physical Therapy is within the same office and Ricka has been amazing helping me get back to normal. The staff is so personable and they all make me feel so comfortable each visit. The facility is clean and welcoming to people enduring troubled times in their lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
better than most PT offices, they actually care about you here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
Went here after my knee surgery and i do not regret it, the front desk was wonderful and the therapists were always very kind and informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Seth Schran, MD?
My experience here has been amazing all throughout. And im feeling so much better and have managed my pain.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Schran?

Insurance accepted