Dr. Seth Reiner, MD

Dr. Seth Reiner, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·

Dr. Seth Reiner, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Highlands Ranch, CO and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat, pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat), and more.Read his story

Rocky Mountain ENT Group

• Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Reiner

See how frequently Dr. Reiner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Ear Disorders
high
Chronic Sinusitis
high

Dr. Reiner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Reiner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Reiner "I grew up in New Orleans and Houston and attended the University of Texas at Austin. I then went o medical school at the Chicago Medical school and was accepted into one of the top ENT residency programs at the University of Oklahoma where I trained for 5 years under some of the best ENT professors in the country. I never thought I'd be an ENT doctor, and truly had never been to one as a chid. In medical school I had the opportunity to spend time with several specialists and was impressed with the range of disease states they treated, the age ranges, and the intricate anatomy and physiology of the head and neck region. I found that ENT/Head and Neck surgery incorporated some many aspects of medicine that I enjoyed, from seeing so many patients, so many age groups with so many interesting problems and detailed surgical procedures. I've always believed in "Do what you love, and love what you do"! I fell in love with Colorado when I came for a visit years ago and knew that one day I'd end up living here and being part of this community. I enjoy doing volunteer medical missions around the world in some of the most remote places, and helping those who need help and care the most. I also enjoy many sports like golf, hiking, biking and ice hockey I also love photography and if you've been to my office, you will get a chance to see many of my pictures."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Chicago Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Reiner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reiner's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reiner to family and friends

Dr. Reiner's Performance

Dr. Reiner Says:
"

Thanks for your comments and I appreciate any feedback. I encourage you to call me at the office if you have any questions that iI can address.

"

I ‘m a physician myself and I have placed my body twice in the very capable hands of Dr. Reiner so I can tell you from my personal experience – if you need an excellent ENT care in Denver and practically in the entire State of Colorado – go to see him. You will not regret. There isn’t enough space...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Reiner! My 5 yr old son has had 3 surgeries with Dr. Reiner with amazing success! He and his staff are knowledgeable, patient and always gave us the best care! We wouldn't go to another ENT!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I went in to see Seth to see if anything could be done about my snoring. In the process of my diagnoses he determined that he actually needs to help my breathing. Long story short, I began receiving big benefits by the next day. I felt so good by the next day I needed to be careful not to do too...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Reiner was amazing! He immediately diagnosed the issue I had been dealing with for years and laid out a treatment plan for me during my first visit. My persistent nasal congestion and sinus pressure are gone and I'm breathing better than I can remember ever being able to.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I suffered with breathing problems and saw many doctors over a year and a half without a proper diagnosis. After one visit with Dr. Reiner there was a plan to find the issue and shortly there after a diagnosis. Dr. Reiner was encouraging, caring and honest through the process. Dr. Reiner performed...more