Dr. Seth Reiner, MD

Dr. Seth Reiner, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Seth Reiner, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Highlands Ranch, CO. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Read his story

Rocky Mountain ENT Group

• Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Reiner

See how frequently Dr. Reiner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Ear Disorders
high
Chronic Sinusitis
high

Dr. Reiner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Reiner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Reiner "I grew up in New Orleans and Houston and attended the University of Texas at Austin. I then went o medical school at the Chicago Medical school and was accepted into one of the top ENT residency programs at the University of Oklahoma where I trained for 5 years under some of the best ENT professors in the country. I never thought I'd be an ENT doctor, and truly had never been to one as a chid. In medical school I had the opportunity to spend time with several specialists and was impressed with the range of disease states they treated, the age ranges, and the intricate anatomy and physiology of the head and neck region. I found that ENT/Head and Neck surgery incorporated some many aspects of medicine that I enjoyed, from seeing so many patients, so many age groups with so many interesting problems and detailed surgical procedures. I've always believed in "Do what you love, and love what you do"! I fell in love with Colorado when I came for a visit years ago and knew that one day I'd end up living here and being part of this community. I enjoy doing volunteer medical missions around the world in some of the most remote places, and helping those who need help and care the most. I also enjoy many sports like golf, hiking, biking and ice hockey I also love photography and if you've been to my office, you will get a chance to see many of my pictures."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Tinnitus
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Chicago Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Reiner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reiner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reiner to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Reiner Says:

Thanks for your comments and I appreciate any feedback. I encourage you to call me at the office if you have any questions that iI can address.

Dr. Reiner's Performance
in Denver, CO |
I immediately felt comfortable with Dr Reiner, he’s so friendly and immediately told me he could help me with my severe, lifelong nosebleeds. Due to my schedule he got me into surgery the very next day and gave me outstanding care. I’ve referred three family and friends already to him because I believe he is one of the best. He has impeccable bedside manner, a positive attitude, and he listens to what you’re saying. I’ve found doctors to be dismissive in the past but he genuinely cares.
in Morrison |
Dr. Reiner is very caring and laid back. He makes you feel very at ease and confident about the surgery. He was informative and efficient. He even did my surgery and follow up early! It was a great experience.
in Centennial, CO |
14 years ago I was diagnosed with laryngeal cancer & 14 years later I am still here to write this review. I was extremely fortunate to have Dr. Reiner as my ENT. His care, concern & compassion for his patients knows no bounds. He was always encouraging & made me feel confident that I was going to win my battle with cancer. Now, with a clean bill of health, I continue to see him for annual follow-ups. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of an ENT specialist. Thank you Dr. Reiner!
thanks for your comments and I have enjoyed taking care of you and seeing you do so well.
Denver, CO |
Provided a very simple and commonsense preventative care routine to treat my chronic tonsillitis, with great results so far.
in ConiferCo |
Amazing experience with this office. Everyone in this office is wonderful and caring. My surgery was the easiest and my recovery fast.
I really enjoyed meeting you and helping you get better. Happy to be your doctor
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Reiner spent a lot of time with me and my family. He explained everything in simple terms. Great beside manner. He and the staff answered all of our questions.
Littleton, CO |
Extreamly disappointed in Dr Reiner and the staff! My daughter had a fact finding surgery and after 3 weeks of me calling they lost the report. And have no results! They have not followed up what so ever! Do not trust or recommend DR Reiner at all
I have apologized many times and was equally frustrated that the hospital could not recover the results. I share your concerns. I hope you daughter gets the answers that she is looking for and I enjoyed taking care of her.
Arvada, CO |
Dr. Reiner was unwilling to take out my son's tonsils and adenoids out even though another doctor recommended it which was fine. But he would not even call to tell us that he would not do that. He made the doctor's call me. I did not appreciate that and I feel that is poor service! He might be a good surgeon but his communication skills and the staffs communication skills are poor!
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Reiner and staff were very professional and proficient. My 17 month old son has had 7 ear infections in his short life. Dr Reiner did a surgery for me 17 years ago and I took a chance to see if he took little people on as patients. Thank god he does! He had us seen and scheduled for surgery within 6 days. It was and quick and routine procudure for him but this is my baby. He treated all of us with respect and took care of my son who is recovering great. Highly recommend him.
in Lone Tree, CO |
I've been to Seth with some bizarre stuff and he has always honed in on the cause. Great manner and a good guy all around!
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
Dr. Reiner was the third doctor we scheduled a pre-op with. While the other two might have been fine surgeons, they took one look at my son's throat, said "Yep, the tonsils need to come out. Call the office for an appointment and walked out." Spent about 5 minutes with us. Dr. Reiner came in, greeted both of us and did the exam. He followed with questions about quality of sleep, frequency of illness, etc. and recommended surgery. He even called to check on him after surgery. A+++
loveland, co |
Awesome Experience! By far one of my favorite doctors.
in Englewood, CO |
Dr. Reiner is an excellent ENT doctor. I have been going to him for years as well as everyone in my family. He is very knowledgeable about the latest and greatest methods, medicine and his bed side manner is impeccable. I would recommend him to anyone. It is always a pleasure to see him when I have an appointment. Once we had an emergency with our son on a Sunday and he dropped everything and was at the hospital to ensure our son was taken care of. He gave us such comfort that day.
excellent, professional care
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Reiner has been our doctor for many years. He has taken care of both my husband and I and our two kids. He has operated on both our kids and I would not trust any other doctor like I trust Dr. Reiner. He is always available to us and treats us like family.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Reiner handled my two sinus surgeries with great compassion as I had never had surgery before. His staff is always helpful and Dr. Reiner takes the time to thoroughly discuss your medical condition and what your options might be no matter how busy his office might be. He cares about his patients and it shows!
in Denver, CO |
I went to see Dr. Seth Reiner for my sinus issues and I was very impressed with his professionalism and knowledge. This was my first time there and I will make another appointment to see him. His staff was very pleasant and thoughtful. They offered me coffee while I waited. I was very impressed with my overall visit. His office is very clean and I enjoyed looking at the artwork in his waiting room. I will be recommending Dr. Reiner to other family members or friends. .
in Lone tree CO |
We were referred to Dr. Reiner for multiple family members. He took time with all of us and treated us like he'd known us for a long time. Very professional with great bedside manner. The office and staff made our visit very comfortable. Have recommended Dr. Reiner to our friends
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Reiner is a great surgeon. The procedure he performed on me was done flawlessly with almost no pain during recovery. His bedside manner was awesome and he really took his time with my wife and I explaining everything. I can't say enough great things!
in Littleton, CO |
I hate it when a good person has rude employees. My daughter had nasal surgery done a few months abut forgot my insurance information at home - the receptionist told me the doctor could not see me because I did not have that information, even though they have all of our insurance information on file because of my daughter. The receptionist could have easily looked up my info but chose to turn me away instead of helping. I will not spend my hard earned money here.
in Littleton, Co |
Dr Reiner is the best! Helpful, understanding, and spends time with each patient, making us feel top priority!
in parker,co |
Dr Reiner made me feel comfortable and not scared. He explained everything he was going to do and made my surgical experience a great one. I would recommend Dr Reiner to all my family and friends! Thank you Dr Reiner for everything you did!!!
in Parker, CO |
Dr Reiner didn't make us feel rushed.Treated us like we were a member of his family. Explained all options and really cared.
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
The office staff was great and cordial. Loved the office decor. Dr. Reiner took care of our ENT problems and explained everything to us. A+
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Reiner took a proactive approach with my health problem and concerns. I asked numerous questions and got thorough answers on all. I trusted him with my health and would do it again.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Reiner has helped me with a variety of issues from ear canal to nasal and deviated septum surgery. He has been consistently professional, communicative and good bedside manner. He performed the surgery and I did not have any problems and healed well. Dr. Reiner is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him.
in Littleton, CO |
I have had a hard time sleeping for over a year. My GP recommended I see Dr. Reiner. He listened to my symptoms, looked into my nose and quickly diagnosed the problem. Surgery was scheduled for the following week - reduction of inferior nasal turbinates. Surgery was quick and painless. After only one week, I can breathe better and am able to sleep. Dr. Reiner is very attentive and professional. Would highly recommend him.
Littleton, CO |
Terrible. I've never been in where I haven't waited at least an hour with him. He spends 2 min with you and is gone. One time, when we needed a biopsy, he stated that insurance would cover the cost. He failed to mention that it wasn't under the co-pay umbrella and subjected to the deductible. I will never return to this office.
Have you seen Dr. Seth Reiner, MD?

Visit Dr. Reiner