Dr. Seth Neubardt, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Brain and Spine Surgeons New York 244 Westchester Ave Ste 310 White Plains, NY 10604 Get Directions
Dr. Seth Neubardt, MD
Dr. Seth Neubardt, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in White Plains, NY. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Neubardt is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital, White Plains Hospital and Westchester Medical Center.

Dr. Neubardt's Care Philosophy

I have been in practice for over 20 years and specialize in minimally invasive surgery of the spine. My goal is to get you pain free with the safest and least amount of surgery possible.

Dr. Neubardt's Experience

See how Dr. Neubardt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Neubardt

Dr. Neubardt accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Neubardt is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Neubardt has admitting privileges.

Dr. Neubardt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Neubardt to family and friends
Dr. Neubardt's Performance
in Herkimer, NY |
I've had neck surgery in September of 2015 by doctor's Neubardt and Stern that went very well for me. Due to my deteriorating disc disease, I needed another surgery on my neck and I didn't hesitate to go back to them. It's been one week ago today since my second surgery and I'm in less pain than I can remember. Since surgery, I've had calls checking on me from the hospital, Allison from doctor Neubardt office and on Sunday afternoon from doctor Neubardt. These doctor's are 2nd to none.
I highly recommend Dr. Neubardt. He is a brillant, professional, sincere, compassionate doctor. I had surgery for a herniated disc and fragment adhered to a nerve. The pain was unbearable. I opened my eyes after surgery pain free. I am so thankful that I can resume an active life.
in NY |
Bottom line is he is a surgeon , in office one day a week .. has another business other days . Will do great surgery but after that your on your own . Office staff will try to keep u from making appts after that . They will say "we have to make sure your not wasting the dr s time " was told those words exactly . If u can deal with nasty staff .. than go for it
in Norman, OK |
I seen several doctors over a three year period about left shoulder pain and pain in my left arm that caused my arm and hand to go numb.......so when I found Dr. Neubardt & Dr. Stern online, I was skeptical for sure. After watching all their videos (many times) and then speaking with Dr. Neubardt.......I was excited to have them perform my ACDF surgery on my C6/C7 vertebrae. I live in Oklahoma and I flew out to NY just to have them do the surgery.......that's how sure I was to have them do it.
in Cicero, NY |
I had a spinal fusion with hardware eight weeks ago. It took me four years to decide to have surgery. I am a nurse and had worked in an operating room and have worked in many spine cases and know how difficult they can be. I was scared to say the least. I did my research and decided to go four hours away from my home based on the reputation and experience that Dr. Neubardt and Dr. Stearn have. I can't begin to tell you how great it is not to have the pain and gain my life back.
in White Plains, NY |
I can only speak with great accolades about my experience using the Neubardt/Stern team for my ACDF surgery on March 15, 2016. Prior to my surgery, they were tremendous at putting my apprehensions to ease, answering questions I had and helping me to make any arrangements I would need to take a leave from work. The office staff effortlessly walked me through insurance, and made all of the appointments for my pre-op clearance. The day of the surgery went exactly like their video showed it would
Dr. Neubardt is an excellent doctor. I went to see him for what I thought was a low back problem, however he correctly diagnosed my hip as the source of my pain. Dr. Neubardt saved me from having unnecessary back surgery, and I cannot thank him enough. During my exam, he listened to me explain my condition, and he never made me feel rushed or like I was just another patient. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Neubardt, along with his friendly and helpful staff. Alison (his assist
in Lake Peekskill, NY |
We went to see Dr. Neubardt after seeing a surgeon at the Hospital for Special Surgery. The surgeon at the Hospital for Special Surgery said he could not help and my condition would worsen. Dr.Neubardt felt he could help and performed spinal fusion with decompression in September. Dr. Neubardt is not only skilled but he is kind and caring. The office staff is excellent as well. We, also, had a positive experience with White Plains Hospital where the surgery was performed. Excellent experience!
Have you seen Dr. Seth Neubardt, MD?
Are you Dr. Neubardt?

Compare Dr. Neubardt

Dr. Neubardt's Care Philosophy

Dr. Neubardt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, 1993
    • Fellow, American College of Surgeons, 1995
    • Fellowship Trained From The Combined Neurosurgery and Orthopedic Spine Fellowship at NYU, 1991
    • American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons Recertification, 2003

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Neubardt's Board Certifications

Montefiore MC

Completed in 1990

New York University

Completed in 1991

Dr. Neubardt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Neubardt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cervical Disc Replacement
  • Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Cervical Spine Reconstruction
  • Cervical Spine Surgery
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Fusion