Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Seth Grossman, MD
An alumnus of Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, where he received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with Magna Cum Laude honors. He went on to complete a Master of Science in Computer & Systems Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY. He then received a Doctor of Medicine from Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. He did his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital for the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. He went on to complete specialty fellowship training in Spine Surgery at the University of California at San Diego Medical Center. Before coming to the Center for Spinal Disorders, he was a member of the Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group on Long Island, NY, where he specialized in both nonsurgical and surgical management of spinal disorders. Prior to his tenure as a spine surgeon, he also worked for General Electric's Global Research Center as a computer scientist and at the Biomedical Imaging Center at Robert Wood Johnson/UMDNJ Medical School. Dr. Grossman has conducted numerous research projects in his field, and co-authored articles for spine and orthopedic medical journals. In addition to his medical expertise, Dr. Grossman is a martial arts enthusiast and has trained across several disciplines. He has competed on both the state and national level in Taekwondo and kickboxing and has utilized his expertise to instruct and coach collegiately. As a long-distance runner, he has completed two marathons.

177 N Dean St Ste 301

Englewood, NJ 07631

Learn about Dr. Grossman

The hallmark of The Center for Spinal Disorders is our individualized approach to patient care. You are not subjected to a cookie cutter solution, nor is your spinal pathology. Therefore, we take the time to listen to you, to view your studies, to diagnose accurately, and to come up with a personalized plan. This is probably the most important aspect of any medical or surgical procedure, and certainly the case when it relates to spinal surgery.Our unique and personalized approach toward spinal conditions and disorders is as distinct as each one of our individual patients.

Dr. Grossman's Experience

Dr. Grossman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Lordosis
  • Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Image-Guided Spine Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Kyphosis Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lower Spine Surgery
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery
  • Vertebroplasty
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University
  • University Of California San Diego Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute-Ms In Compter Systems Engineering
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. Grossman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grossman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grossman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grossman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grossman to family and friends
Dr. Grossman's Performance
in Lodi NJ |
Hello my name Decsy. I just has a surgery about a week ago with Dr. Grossman. I cant believe I am healing so fast. I am surprise myself. I just want to say that I am so happy I chose dr Grossman as my doctor and. Proceeded to do my surgery fusion on my back lower back L5-S1. He is very knowable of what he is doing. He explained everything and was very caring and will listen to all my concerns. My surgery went very well and I am very happy with him and definitely recommend him 100%????
in New York, NY |
Dr. Grossman is by far one of the most amazing doctors that I"ve ever met in my entire life. He is so professional & knew exactly what he was doing. He explains everything from A-Z. I was so impressed with his surgical coordinator Diana. Never in my life have I ever had an experience w/ someone so thorough w/ info in regards to a procedure. She was astute and so knowledgeable she was always eager to answer my questions and reassure me that I was in good hands she was so sweet. They were AWESOME!
Brooklyn, NY |
My mother was operated by Dr Grossman and he did an amazing job. She feels so much better than she has in such a long time and we are so grateful for his time and help. Definitely will recommend Dr Seth Grossman to anyone who needs an orthopedic surgeon doctor.
Oakland, NJ |
Amazing surgeon and extremely caring. I received a minimally invasive microdiskectomy and I have never felt better.
Dr. Grossman is amazing! He listens, answers all of my questions and helped me my the best solution for my life style. The reason for the 3 stars is the staff. They seem annoyed that you called to ask a question or that you even showed up to your appointment. It throws off the atmosphere of the office, I have even herd a couple of the ladies talk poorly about other doctors. Just over all very unprofessional, a to this point I'm considering changing surgeons just to avoid the frustrating staff.
in Queens Village, NY |
Met with Dr. Grossman yesterday for the very first time. Can you say WOW!!! I certainly can!!! WOW!!! Seth Grossman is everything but what his name would suggest. He is nothing resembling gross man. He is what every Doctor should be. There was no rushing hurrying nor impatience involved with my very first visit with Dr. Grossman. Friendly warm engaging personable funny incredible listener phenomenal office appearance excellent staff! Excellent knowledge of his profession and oh so comforting!
in Union, N |
Dr Grossmen is an amazing Doctor. I have suffered with back pain for over twenty years. I have seen so many doctors and had no results. Dr Grossmen operated on my back. I had a spinal fusion and a cage put in place. I have no more back pain. His bedside manner is wonderful I trust his decisions and would recommend him to anyone. The staff is also friendly. Julianna is so helpful and attentive to my needs. Not much I can say except that Dr Grossmen has given me my life back. E. Sasso
Edgewater, NJ |
Dr. Grossman is a great doctor. He explains everything clearly, and I trust his opinions.
in New Jersey |
Very nice and helpful doctor, made me feel comfortable and at ease. Everyone at his office his very helpful and understanding. Will recommend him and his staff to the world.
in Englewood, NJ |
Dr. Grossman gave me my life back. After months of pain, I decided to have cervical spine surgery. Best decision I ever made. Dr. Grossman is very thorough and very professional. He gives you options and lets you make your own decision. He explains the before and after from the procedure, and is very on point. I had my procedure on August 4th, 2016 and I was back to work on September 6, 2016 with no limitations. The scar on my neck is barely noticeable. Excellent Doctor!!!
new jersey |
Dr Grossman is friendly, patient , explain well, will definitely recommend to anyone. But the office staff in Englewood location need some improvement for sure.
Have you seen Dr. Seth Grossman, MD?
Are you Dr. Grossman?