Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics  |
Dr. Seth Greenky, MD
Dr. Seth Greenky, MD is a joint replacement & reconstruction orthopedics doctor who practices in Fayetteville, NY. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Greenky is affiliated with Crouse Hospital, Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center and Oswego Hospital.

Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists

4115 Medical Center Dr Ste 115

Fayetteville, NY 13066

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CareSource
  • Fidelis Care
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Greenky

Dr. Greenky's Experience

Dr. Greenky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Pain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

• Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Greenky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greenky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenky to family and friends
Dr. Greenky's Performance
I was referred to Dr Seth Greenky by my family doctor for possible surgery. I assume he is a skilled surgeon but my initial meeting with him was disappointing. He was obviously rushed, running behind. He cut me off several times and made snide, disrespectful remarks throughout the very brief appointment. He spent far more time recording his remarks to his secretary than he spent talking to me. I appreciated his honesty, but I felt that he could not have cared less for me as a patient.
in Camillus, NY |
Dr. Greenky is an excellent Orthopedic Surgeon. He has my full confidence and trust in his decisions, and his following through regarding my healthcare and wellbeing.
Fayetteville, NY |
Finally-a surgery without any complications! Thank you for listening and responding to my concerns.
in Waterloo, NY |
Dr. Greenky recently did my right total hip replacement. He explained everything I was to experience and never rushed me. At a followup appt there was an incident that needed attention and he put everything in motion to get me taken care of outside of his realm of care. I can't say enough about his care and the care from his nurses and administrative staff. They are the total package. I would recommend him to everyone I know who needs hip replacement.
Kirkville, NY |
I went to Dr Seth Grenky for a pain in my groin, only to find out after x-rays that it was my hip. I had a hip replacement last February. I have no pain and everyone can't believe I have a new hip. Dr Grenky is understanding and definitely is informative and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure being his patient.
Cleveland, OH |
I found SOS From friends upon relocating from key west Florida to Syracuse My surgeon was Dr Seth Greenky for a knee revision that I originally had done in Florida Dr Greenky testing was extensive as my problem could not be readily determined His manners we're polite and informative answering all my questions the surgery was performed at St Joes the following day of the surgery I was walking and had physical therapy then released the day after I have nothing but praise for Dr Seth Greenky
in Auburn, NY |
At the onset my husband & I were very pleased with the care and professionalism of Dr. Seth Greenky and his entire staff. It was a second surgery for my husband as the first onewas a nightmare done by another surgeon,who shall remain nameless. We couldn't be happier with the success of Dr. Greenky' work. Thank You.
in Fayetteville, NY |
He just did a full left knee replacement 2 days ago. I used dr greenky for the second time because he is the best. He did my right knee 3 years ago and it is amazing. When you see him you're mind is at ease and you've a sense of full confidence in him. God has blessed this area with one the best knee surgeons in the country. Thanks dr greenky. Peter c. Fayetteville ny
in Cicero, NY |
Dr. Seth Greenky gave me a total hip replacement last year on February 4th. It has been one year and I couldn't be happier with the results. My knee needs to be replaced next and he will be my go to Dr. Thank you Dr. Greenky!!
in Constantia, NY |
I was very pleased with my visit. I found him to be very easy to understand and he made me feel informed and relaxed about my knee issues. I have heard nothing but great things about him!
in Oswego, NY |
Dr. Greenky gave me back my active life! For one and a half years I have been painfully hobbling around nursing a bad hip. I tried everything, short of surgery, hoping to make it better - acupuncture, physical therapy, exercise, massage, supplements etc. When I finally cried uncle, I knew that Dr. Greenky was the doctor who I would consult with because he has restored health to five of my good friends. He was compassionate, understanding of my fears, and skillful. How lucky I am!
Macedonia, OH |
He is very good, he answers my questions, he has a sense of humor, and I am recovering very well.
in Liverpool, NY |
Dr. Seth Greenky provided me with outstanding care & treatment! He explained everything clearly & thoroughly with regard to my hip replacement surgery. He has a great "bedside manner" and inspired great confidence in the whole process, from diagnosis and surgical intervention through post-op follow-up.
in Jamesville, NY |
Dr Greenky puts your mind at ease with his knowledge and experience. I have met so many people, both before and after my surgery, who have had Seth as their doctor - they are all happy with the results. Also great bedside manner!
Syracuse, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Greenky because of his excellent reputation, direct no nonsense communication and positive attitude.
in east syracuse |
He replaced my knee 12 years ago. I have had no problem with it. When I went to see him recently, it was concerning pain in my hip. He told me my hip looks good on x-ray and explained why I was having pain in my hip. One problem is bursitis, and the other has to do with my back. He gave me back exercises and it is much better. I find Dr. Greenky to be a good listener and then explains things clearly.
in Liverpool, NY |
I felt that he gave me ample time and did not rush me at the consultations and was honest and true to what to expect when I had my left hip done. I personally like his personality and his demeanor. My surgery and care was great. I would recommend him to others.
in Verona NY |
Excellent care!
Fairfax, VA |
Dr Greenky is extremely knowledgeable, professional, talented and down to earth. He is confident enough to put you at ease without being overbearing, and consults with you regarding your treatment course.
Manlius ny |
Dr Greenky is a caring and compassionate man. He made me feel comfortable before and after surgery.
in Hastings NY |
I actually saw Maryann the p.a. and she was very good as well.
in Camillus, NY |
Dr Greenky is the most compassionate and friendly Dr in my different specialities I see. I have recommended many of my friends to him.
in Tully, NY |
As usual, I found him prepared and through for the examination.
Oneida, NY |
Dr. Seth Greenky had a professional manor that makes you feel confident of his abilities as a doctor. His personality is warm and friendly. I'm looking forward to my upcoming hip replacement knowing that I will be in the hands of a competent, knowledgeable surgeon. Everyone I talk to about my upcoming surgery has praise for his abilities. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Seth Greenky.
East Syracuse, NY |
What's there to tell you about? He is the best in the state!!!!
in Clay, NY |
Outstanding surgeon, highly competent, superior experience, courteous, informative, helpful.
Ithaca, NY |
Very professional and accommodating. Dr. Greenky explained my health issues and gave me several options to choose from. After talking with him I decided for surgery and feel very confident in his ability to help me. I never felt rushed for time during my appointment.
in Liverpool, NY |
He knows what he is doing
in kirkville new york |
I think a very good doctor he down to to earth explain everything to were I can understand
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Greenky made me feel at ease from the moment I shook his hand and he told me to call him by his first Name "Seth" ! I was impressed with his knowledge and that of his staff, the ability to speak in layman's terms so I could easily understand everything he said. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenky and the entire staff of S.O.S. to my family and friends. Felix Mozo
Syracuse, NY |
Dr Greenky is an easy going doctor who puts you at ease immediately. His extensive experience gave me a sense of confidence in him. He and his team have greatly exceeded my expectations.
in Chittenango, NY |
Dr Seth Greenky is compassionate, very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to you and understand what your concern is. He clearly explained what tests he was going to have completed and what steps would be taken for treatment. Though you never want to go to the doctor the care received made it a pleasant experience.
in Baldwinsville, NY 13027 |
This was my first meeting with Dr. Greenky and I enjoyed talking with him about my right knee problem. During my next visit I would I like to discuss further having a knee replacement operation done sometime this year and when that may be scheduled. My wife will also attend that office visit as suggested by Dr. Greenky. The patient information card he gave me regarding a new york joint replacement web site, was very helpful. Thanks.
in Sandy Creek NY |
He is just Great and Good at what he dose
Dr. Greenky is an excellent surgeon. I have been pleased with the results of both hip replacement surgeries. I like his laid -back, un rushed demeanor and hisway of explaining what will be done. He is William g to answer any and all questions.
Liverpool, NY |
Dr. Greenky clearly answered all questions and made me feel like I was making the correct decision in regards to the correct procedure for my situation. No matter whom I talk about my hip replacement, they have all said I made a excellent choice in a surgeon.
in Oswego, NY |
I have known the Dr .and been a patient for almost 30 years and have the utmost trust and confidence in his decisions and abilities.
Manlius, NY |
He is the greatest. He has operated on me 5 times.I wouldn"t trade him for any doctor.
in Harpursville, NY |
I would highly recomemd Dr. Greenky to anyone!! In fact I have and will continue to send people to SOS BONES!! Fully satisfied with all my care in any one of the facility's I was in. Very caring people ??
in Baldwinsville, NY |
He really cares about me
in Liverpool, NY |
I was very pleased to receive a referral to Dr. Seth Greenky from my primary care physician because I had been aware of his excellent medical reputation from various sources, including news articles and word of mouth. Dr. Seth was extremely personable; he suggested a moderate and reasonable course of action for my medical concern; more importantly, he put my fears to rest regarding my painful shoulder issue. If I should require another consult in the future, he is my first choice for care.
He seems to be a very straight shooter. I certainly find it a breath of fresh air not to hear a bunch of fluff. He calls a fat dog a fat dog.
in Jordan, NY |
Would recommend as He did a great surgery on my right hip' now doing the left one. ????? Am waiting to hear when surgery will be done as I asked for Wednesday, February 15. Have not received any information on that yet. Have some questions about medicines I am currently taking.
Jordan, NY |
Dr. Greenky evaluated my situation quickly and efficiently. He has given in a plan of action that I need to follow in order to have the surgery I need. He answered all of my questions without rushing me and was easy to talk to.
in Cicero Ny |
I would always recommend Dr. Seth Greenky as a surgeon. As far as I can tell he is tops in technique and knowledge. He is widely known in our area as one of the best, and I agree with that. Of my several visits to him over the years, most times I have found him compassionate and clear in explanation. However, my last couple times with him he has shown the side I have heard others speak of, the side that can be blunt, harsh, and personally offensive.
in Baldwinsville, NY |
Dr. Greenky is a dedicated, compassionate and knowledgeable physician. He truly cares about his patients. He has incredible surgical skills. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an orthopedist.
in N.Syracuse, NY. |
I thought he did a very good job.
in Liverpool, NY |
Dr. Seth Greenky replaced my right knee. He thoroughly discussed the procedure before hand. He is very professional in his manner but friendly and welcoming. He seemed genuinely concerned about my progress and comfort.
in West Monroe, New York |
Dr Greenky is the best. He did both my hip replacements, always has a smile on his face, and is a very kind and compassionate man. His waiting room is the busiest I have ever seen and I admit I did have to wait awhile to see him but I didn't mind because he is an awesome Doctor and worth the wait. His physician assistant Maryann is also very good.
in Brewerton, NY |
Dr. Greenky has made my chronic knee problems manageable. With the recent bi-lateral replacements, he was very clear on the process, the requirements, the struggles. He made sure I was clear on all levels that knee replacement is serious and its success depends largely on the patient's engagement. Dr. Greenky's interest in educating makes it very comfortable for lay people to ask questions and his responses are clear and complete.
Have you seen Dr. Seth Greenky, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenky?

Visit Dr. Greenky

Dr. Greenky accepts 42 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan
    Medicare
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CareSource
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • Fidelis Care
    HealthNet
    Tricare
  • HealthNow New York, Inc.
  • HealthPlus
  • Martin's Point
  • Midwest Health Plan
  • Molina Healthcare
    Medicaid
    Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
  • MVP Health Care