Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Seth Evans, MD
Dr. Evans is a born and raised Virginian who realized that he was a Texan at heart after visiting his younger sister who lived in the Austin area several years ago. After completing his otolaryngology residency in 2010, Dr. Evans spent about half of the next year earning money as a doctor and the other half spending it while he traveled to Australia, New Zealand, Peru, and many parts of Europe. He moved to Central Texas in late 2011 and joined Texan ENT Specialists full time in January 2012. In his spare time, he enjoys tormenting his friends and family in the north with weather reports of the Texas "winter," attending live music shows, trying to break 80 on the golf course, stuffing himself with beef brisket, and spending time with his wife here in Texas.

Kyle office

1180 Seton Pkwy Ste 330

Kyle, TX 78640

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Evans

My goal is to provide caring and expert care for all my patients. I want you to leave my office with a full understanding of your diagnosis and options for treatment. I will help you choose the treatment that is best for you, whether that treatment is a medication, a surgical procedure, or just reassurance.

Dr. Evans' Experience

Dr. Evans' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Ear Infection
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Frenectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Surgery

• Vcu/Med Coll Va
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Vcu/Med Coll Va
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Evans has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Evans does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Evans and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Evans' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Evans to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Evans' Performance
in San Marcos, TX |
Dr. Evans is a very caring doctor and he has your best health care for you. He doesn't rush you and lets you ask questions. I would recommend him to everyone that needs him.
in Lockhart, TX |
Thank you for your professionalism and courtesy and time spent in consultation.
in Lockhart Texas |
Very pleased with your care... Thank You for your great care you gave me!!Emma Rocha
in San Marcos, TX |
Very nice and to the point.
in Wimberley, TX |
I have been having a problem with blocked ear for the last month. I finally got to see Dr. Evans. I had to have a Myringotomy which I was nervous about. It ended up being a very simple and painless procedure. His "bed side manner" is extraordinary and his staff including Lori makes going to appointments there relaxing and no stress. On both of my visits I was seen within 5 minutes of my arrival and never had to wait like other Drs. offices.
in Kyle, TX |
Dr Evans is always takes the time to answer any questions I may have. Staff is very courteous and freindly.
in luling tx |
the staff was very friendly and had nice manners. The Dr. was very nice and explain to us about the hearing test that was given to my 11 yr old son we will definitely will return back.
in Buda, TX |
Dr. Seth and staff always prompt and courtesy.
in Driftwood, Tx |
Took time with me to discuss results and symptoms
in Schertz, TX |
Dr. Evans was very professional and took his time explaining everything to me and listened to my concerns. I didn't feel rushed and the office personnel were nice and friendly. I have always been able to get an appointment within a week and my wait time has always been minimal.
in Kyle, TX |
He did a great job of explaining procedures and answering any questions.
in Kyle, TX |
Dr. Evans is an exceptional doctor. He is always on time to see his patients and his bedside manner is wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone. He did multiple procedures on my 9 yr old daughter and eased her fears and mine before her procedure. I have never been more at ease with a doctor.
in Kyle, TX |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Evans, within just 1-2 appointments he had my problem diagnosed and within 2 weeks I had surgery to fix my sinuses. I can finally breathe, I am elated!
in Martindale texas |
Dr.evans is a very good doctor. He is kind and considerate. His is very knowledgeable.
in Kyle tx |
I went in very nervous because of my long history with the needing to see an ENT as a child. I have had pain from the previous treatments issued by previous drs. Dr. Evans assured me that I would have no pain from his treatment and also has referred me to a surgeon who will fix my perforated eardrum. I'm hopeful that eventually I will have a fully functioning ear that I will no longer have to deal with pain or problems in my ears again. His staff was sweet and helpful as well!
in Kyle, TX |
Dr. Evans has been wonderful! He takes the time to listen to your concerns and really cares about making sure you have the best experience possible. The whole team is great!
in Kyle, TX |
I've seen many many doctors the past few years but this was one of the best overall visits. Such a great office! Friendly staff, hardly any wait time and Dr. Evans is so knowledgeable! I loved that he took into consideration my overall health, not just allergy-type things, and had other options for me besides just quickly prescribing something. He listened very well but still got me in and out quickly! 5 stars. Highly recommend.
in Kyle, TX |
I've seen many many doctors the past few years but this was one of the best overall visits. Such a great office! Friendly staff, hardly any wait time and Dr. Evans is so knowledable! I loved that he took into consideration my overall health, not just allergy-type things, and had other options for me besides just quickly prescribing something. He listened very well but still got me in and out quickly! Highly recommend.
I highly recommend Dr. Evans. He is thorough, knowledgeable and very professional. He takes the time to adequately answer all of your questions. The office staff is very helpful and friendly. They do an exceptional job of accommodating your schedule when making appointments.
in Kyle, TX |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Evans to everyone who needs an ENT! He has helped my son so much with his ears! I wasn't even worried when my son went back for his first and only surgery (getting tubes)! Dr. Evan's has been able to explain everything that is going on and answer any questions we may have!
in Kyle, TX |
He's very friendly and outgoing. He takes the time to examine and explain the diagnosis and the available options. He puts no pressure on you and leaves it up to you to accept or reject the options. I've had procedures done by him and the results were fantastic. He knows his stuff! Awesome Doctor.
in SAN Marcos, TX |
Very quick, easy and productive procedure and visits.
in Kyle, TX |
Attentive to patient, successful surgery and treatment plan for longstanding health condition
in Kyle, TX |
Awesome Doctor. Doesn't prescribe unnecessary antibiotics and explains everything very well. Highly recommend.
in San Marcos, TX |
Dr Evans is terrible. Told me I needed turbinates removed without doing any sort of X-ray or test. Procedure was expensive and it didn't work. During follow up he simply just said it's probably allergies so go get that tested. I would not recommend this guy unless you want to waste your money. I found another ENT who properly did tests and treatments and I am symptom free now. To top it off....dr Evans has a horrible attitude problem and rushes all appointments without proper explanation.
Have you seen Dr. Seth Evans, MD?
Are you Dr. Evans?