Dr. Seth M. Black, DDS

Dr. Seth M. Black, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Black and the staff of Park East Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery are dedicated and committed to providing the finest Surgical Care to all of our patients and their families in a caring and respectful environment. We look forward to meeting you and providing you with "Perfection on Park".Read more

Dr. Black's Experience

Visiting Dr. Black

Dr. Black accepts 17 insurance carriers

17 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Black has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Black

Dr. Black's Review Details
4.9 based on 91 responses
Experience with Dr. Black
Dr. Black's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (87)
in New York, NY |
My appointment was for an extraction of a cracked and fragile molar. Dr. Black was reassuring, informative and thorough both before and after the procedure. I expected to be uncomfortable during the extraction. I felt no pain at all. He provided me with detailed instructions and an array of prescriptions to keep me safe and comfortable while healing. It all worked, and my experience with Dr. Black was over all the best dental experience I've ever had.
in New York, NY |
After seeing another doctor for a few visits and not getting any real diagnosis,I went to Dr Black. Not only did he diagnosis me within 5 minutes, he also assured me nothing to be concerned about it. I did have a biopsy within a couple of weeks, his staff was informative and extremely considerate. I not only would recommend Dr. BLack, I would insist on someone who needs any oral procedure to look no further. I did appreciate a follow-up phone call the night of my biopsy and told to call anytime.
in New York, NY |
Had double jaw surgery back in 2009, all went well, he is the best all around, very professional..amazing..attentive worked with my dentist
in Long Island City, NY |
Dr. Black and his staff are very professional. The first time I went to his office I could barely open my mouth, two years ago. I have a serious case of bruxism and it leaded to a severe bone loss on my jaw joint. He suggested an appliance to prevent more impact on the joint and not lose more bone. He is very careful and try all the alternatives before surgery. He is an excellent professional.
in Sunnyside, NY |
Dr.Black and his staff make you feel extremely comfortable. Everything is handled with the utmost level of professionalism and care from start to finish. This is my second time back to Dr.Black for a wisdom tooth extraction and I could not be happier with my overall experience on both occasions. Pain is minimal post surgery and I have been able to bounce back to my normal routine in a day!
in New York, NY |
A superb oral surgeon. Five stars all the way.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Black is thorough when explaining dental assessments, next steps and the process for corrective action while staying professional with an amicable temperament. He is very knowledgeable when responding to questions giving the best health solutions as well as favorable alternatives. He cares about the well-being of his patients and follow up after oral procedures via phone call. I had a molar extracted - minimal pain and swelling. Putting patients first is his unspoken business model.
in New York, NY |
Thoughtful and considerate Efficient and Friendly.
in NEW YORK, NY. |
I had a Fantastic experience with Dr.Black. His professionalism, the office staff, clear communication, willingness to accommodate my financial/insurance restrictions and last, though certainly not least, after the extraction of six teeth I had very little pain or discomfort the next day.
in NEW YORK, NEW YORK |
My experience with Dr. Black was fantastic. Both he, his office staff as well as the office itself, were welcoming,comfortable and professional. My appointment occurred on time. Dt. Black was very accommodating with my financial and insurance restrictions.And last, but not least; after having 6 teeth extracted, I had very little pain or discomfort. I highly recommend him!
in New York, NY |
Dr Black was thorough in his explanation of the procedure prior to the operation. At all times during the operation, the removal of two wisdom teeth, I felt comfortable that Dr Black and his nurse were doing the job properly.I also really appreciated the follow up call by Dr Black after surgery.
in New York |
Dr Black was very succinct and clear with my care options. He performed the extraction sensitive to my wish to not be put to sleep. He worked very quickly. Post surgery was a good experience to make sure I knew what I needed.
Brooklyn |
Very good service. No problems with surgery. Excellent nurse as well
Have you seen Dr. Seth M. Black, DDS?
Are you Dr. Seth M. Black, DDS? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Black

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Facial Bone Fracture Repair
  • Facial Implant Surgery
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • General Anesthesia
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment
  • Transoral Laser Resection
  • Worker's Compensation Evaluations
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for New York.

New York University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1977

Manhattan Veterans Administration

Completed in 1976

Mount Sinai Medical Center

Completed in 1982

Kenyon College

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Black has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Black has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Black does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Black and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Black's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Black

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Black's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Black

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Black's Care Philosophy