Dr. Setareh Vistamehr, MD

Dr. Setareh Vistamehr, MD

Ophthalmology | Female | 45 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Provide excellent quality care for patients with Eye Disease, Caring Doctor and staffRead more

Dr. Vistamehr's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Vistamehr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vistamehr

Dr. Vistamehr accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Vistamehr has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Vistamehr's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (55)
Dr. Vistamehr Says:

Dear patient

Your feedback is very important for us to assure your continued satisfaction and to improve your experience with our office

in olney, md |
Highly recommend. Easy to get an appointment with, staff very friendly and efficient Doctor very reassuring and caring Great Doctor for all eye care needs
in GAithersburg, MD |
Dr. Vistamehr is thorough and conservative with medications and procedures. She is quiet, knoweldgable, and considerate of her patients.
in Rockville, MD |
She is lovely and very easy to communicate with. She is exact and really takes her time with you.
Rockville, MD |
Dr. Vistamehr is very thorough. I trust the results she gives and feel I am receiving excellent care.
in SIlver Spring, MD |
I really appreciate how thoroughly Dr. Vistamehr explains my personal condition. She is also very patient in answering all of my questions.
in silver spring md |
she good doctor and the staff too
in Silver Spring, MD |
Dr. Vistamehr is very thorough in her examinations and is a good listener. My visual status is safe in her hands.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
Dr. Vistamehr is a good listener; very caring; and explains exams thoroughly. She uses advanced equipment for the most thorough exam. She is totally professional as well as warm and kind. I highly recommend her.
in silver spring |
always pleasant and answers questions completely. never rushed
in Germantown, MD |
We came to her on an emergency basis, she immediately was able to fit us in, and within 10nhours due to the circumstances, were in surgery at the hospital with her. She has been and still is, doing everything that she can to save a terminally ill eye. We are so greatful for having been referred to her a year ago and for her expertise and compassion with our care. Thank you Dr Vistamehr.
in district heights, md |
I have had a great experience with the doctor she is great explains everything and answers all of my questions
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Vistamehr is very kind and professional. Appointments are always on time which is a big plus.
in Rockville, MD |
I feel the doctor is very thorough and efficient. I like the way she thinks and the information that she gives to me.
in Olney , MD |
very kind and professional
in Rockville, MD |
Very comprehensive exams. Takes time to explain results.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr Vistamehr presents an extreme depth of knowledge and capability in her field that lends itself to a high level of patient confidence. Eyes are of immeasurable importance and I would not hesitate entrusting them to this doctor.
in Silver Spring, MD |
I recommend Dr. Vistamehr as she is very thorough and takes time explaining to you and showing you her findings on the computer.
in Olney, MD |
I have been a patient for past 2-3 years She is pleasant, informative and willing to answer my questions.
in Olney, MD |
She has an absolutely wonderful bedside manner, is so patient and really cares about how the patient feels and what the patient needs! She has stellar expertise!
Derwood, MD |
Dr. Vistamehr is extremely skilled, very careful, and a pleasure to deal with. She has always given me excellent diagnosis and treatment; I would trust her completely. It is easy to schedule appointments; her staff are very friendly and courteous and the office environment is comfortable. She has always provided clear descriptions of the medical issues involved and listens and responds appropriately to my questions. I would recommend her to family and friends without reservation.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
This Doctor is VERY detail oriented; always takes the time to do a complete exam, responds to simple-minded questions extremely thoroughly - also seems very caring about EACH individual patient regardless of age or other health conditions. I would recommend her highly above ANY opthamologist in Montgomery County. SHE'S ALSO VERY KIND AND PATIENT - I would recommend her above any other doctor in this field.
Rockville, MD |
She is fantastic, truly a gem! Perfect fit for me ..She has the training for my retina issue and the personality to keep me calm.. I trust her judgement .
in Rockville, MD |
She is very friendly and kind. Takes her time and answers any questions. Very comfortable to be with.
in silver spring, MD |
dr is very good she very patient and takes time with the patient , and i appreciate her
in Silver Spring, MD |
She is knowledgeable and explains everything in a clear way. Also very pleasant.
in Brookeville, MD |
Experience has been very good. Dr. Vistamehr has been responsive to questions and most helpful in explaining all thing eye-related.
Very good
in olney, MD |
Dr. Setareh Very lovely caring person and listens , i enjoy to see her.she is the best. i been with her almost 10 years. after our visit we feel very relieved.also the staff very friendly and nice.
in Rockville, MD |
I would recommend the Doctor to anyone that needs eye care. She is caring and is very professional. She exudes confidence in her knowledge of eye care. Her staff is caring and is very professional and competent.
in Damascus MD |
Dr. Vistamehr is very thorough in her examination and has a kind and reassuring manner. I have been a patient for several years and am grateful my primary physician recommended Dr. Vistamehr.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Vistamehr's office is very welcoming and efficient. She provides excellent eye care and follows up if there are any concerns.
in Silver Spring, MD |
Dr Vistamehr is very thorough. She checks my eyes for various problems associated with older patients. My mother suffered from glaucoma so she always checks for that.
in Silver Spring MD |
Good!
Rockville, MD |
Dr. Vistamehr is very knowledgeable and keeps you updated about the progress and condition of your eyes. I would like to commend also the staff because they are friendly and easy to talk with your concerns. Highly recommended.
Dr. Vistamehr is a superb physician. She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and caring and explains my medical conditions and answers my questions clearly and thoroughly. I recommend her wholeheartedly.
very good
in Olney, MD |
Dr. Vistamehr is always very thorough and explains reasons for what she is doing. She is also patient with her patients.
in 11700 Old George Town RD apt 412 Rockville MD |
great experience. I trust her .
in Silver Spring, MD |
I have been under Dr. Vistamehr's care for several years and have found her extremely helpful and through. She takes a personal interest in her patients. Her support staff are pleasant and competent. I would recommend her practice unconditionally.
definitely recommend :)
in olney, MD |
I strongly recommend Dr. Vistamehr, very knowledgeable, caring, patient and spend a very good amount of time with the patient.
in Silver Spring |
Repeated procedures unnecessarily. Incompetent assistants. Over biled medicate insurance.. Refused to give me a copy of my prescription for eye glasses.
Prescribing glasses are not part of the care a retina specialist offer. As a subspecialist treating patients with chronic retina conditions, we need to obtain imaging scans and may need to repeat them over time to assess disease progression or response to treatment like OCT in macular degeneration or diabetic retinopathy. Our assistant go through extensive training to assure competence. Medicare has a fee schedule and you can not over bill , please call billing office to clarify any question
in Silver Spring, MD |
Dr. Vistamehr saved my life. Found eye cancer that other eye doctors missed. I can't say enough good things about her.
Have you seen Dr. Setareh Vistamehr, MD?

Compare Dr. Vistamehr

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.