Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM

Podiatry ·  Female

Dr. Yozsa

Talus InMotion Foot & Ankle

5111 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 101 Scottsdale, AZ 85250

Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. She specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Yozsa accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Yozsa's experience treating your condition or procedure

3.3

Dr. Yozsa?
Dr. Yozsa's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM
Had to have a big toenail removed due to infection. I’ve had to have this done a couple other times. Never has my foot swollen up afterwards and I’ve been unable to walk the next day. Dr. Yozsa did something wrong in a very simple procedure. Generally she seemed scatterbrained and impatient with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM?
I have been seeing Doctor Yozsa for a few years now and she always takes time to talk to you about your issues and needs. She is rarely late getting to you and the most I have waited past my appointment time has been 10 minutes after being taken to a room. She is always glad to see you and her staff are always very friendly and helpful, I am glad I found her when I did for my foot needs as a diabetic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM?
I just love Dr. Serrina . My client is a new patient of hers. We met at the wound client in Osborne . It was a fluke that we saw Dr. Serrina. We love her honesty and professionalism Hopefully we will see some great results In the weeks to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr. Yozsa's and Talus In Motion for over 10 years. They have always been very knowledgeable and helpful with any and all foot issues that I have had over the years. Dr. Yozsa has helped me stay more active than I thought I would be at my age. I would recommend the team at Talus In Motion to anyone needing a podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM?
I went in for severe foot pain following a vacation. Instead of treating my foot, Yozsa spent the most time trying to sell me a "palm scan" to have my "antioxidants" measured. I tried to inquire, but she could not elaborate beyond saying antioxidants. Then she tried to sell me "healing" vitamin which I recognized as being the long name for ordinary b vitamins. Then the next morning I got a call from a vitamin company saying she referred me. My foot still hurts like crazy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM?
There is no way I could've had a better doctor! Dr Yosza is definitely the best as far as I'm concerned!! I had several appointments, each one Dr Yosza explained to me how my foot was doing, what had to be done etc. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM?
I broke my fourth metatarsal and originally went to a podiatrist close to home, I was unhappy with him for his ridiculously cautious manner. I then went to Dr. Yozsa and she was amazing. She gave me the best of care, the best, most sensible advice, and she was so super nice and professional and competent every visit. I felt reassured and in very capable hands. I healed and she recommended shoes and inserts and I am 100% now, which is my only problem. I have no reason to visit her...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM?
My experience with Dr. Yozsa was poor. On my 1st visit for arthritis of my great toe Dr. Yozsa ordered an MRI. On my 2nd visit Dr. Yozsa couldn't view the MRI on her computer. Without the information from the MRI, she decided that she should replace the toe joint with a new prosthetic device. We never finished the conversation because she was late for a lunch engagement. I then got a second opinion from an orthopedist who said that the prosthetic device would not last more than 5 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM?
Dr.Yozsa really went out of her way to help me. I broke my foot on Camelback while hiking and from that moment on she was nothing but helpful! After reaching the bottom of the mountain with the help of the fire department she wrapped my foot and fit me into her busy schedule the next day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM?
This Dr. treated me for three ingrown toenails. Now my large toes have a large bed in the middle and two small nail beds growing on the sides. When I mentioned my concerns early on, she bragged about how wonderful she was and how I should trust her. Needless to say I now need the surgery to be done again with someone else to correct the problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Serrina Yozsa, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Yozsa?

• Podiatry

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Yozsa treats patients.

Compare Providers