Dr. Sergiu Botolin, MD

Dr. Sergiu Botolin, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male

Member: American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons, North American Spine Society

Centura Orthopedics/Front Range Orthopaedics - Briargate

4105 Briargate Pkwy Ste 300

Colorado Spgs, CO 80920

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Botolin

Mind, body and spirit, Centura Orthopedics is committed to returning patients to their optimum health and wellness. Our team of dedicated and highly-skilled orthopedic and sports medicine specialists take pride in providing accessible expert care that focuses on an individual’s well-being, helps them function at their best and strives to inspire them to live their best, most active life possible.

Dr. Botolin's Experience

Dr. Botolin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Botolin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Arm
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Degenerative Spine Disorders
  • Lupus

• Complex Spinal Reconstruction
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• State Medical & Pharmaceutical University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Colorado Department Of Orthopedics
  • Johns Hopkins University Department Of Orthopedics, Orthopaedic Spine Surgery Fellow
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Colorado Denver Department Of Orthopedics, Orthopaedic Spine Surgery Fellow
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Colorado Denver, Usa Department Of Orthopedics, Orthopaedic Spine Surgery Fellow
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Michigan State Univ. Department Of Physiology Ph.D.
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Botolin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Botolin has no media or publications listed.

• Romanian
  • Russian

Dr. Botolin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Botolin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

St. Francis Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Botolin is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Botolin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Botolin to family and friends
Dr. Botolin's Performance
in Colorado |
Dr Botolin recently did my spine surgery. Before I scheduled with him, I did some checking and had noticed the good reviews, and now I'm adding mine to the others. My surgery went great, the follow-up has been wonderful. I've never had to wait on him for my appointments. I've worked in medical for a couple of decades now and not all doctors are equal. I believe Dr Botolin to be highly skilled and I was lucky to have him do my surgery. He is also nice to the nurses, a rarity indeed.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Botolin is a very friendly doctor who cares very much about his patients.. He fully explained the procedure that I went through and answered all of my questions. I would highly reccomend him to anybody.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Botolin personal attention and care to his patients are second to none. He explains what he is going to do to you in detail and in a way you understand the procedure. He is a top notch doctor and surgeon and I wouldn't recommend anyone else but him. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!!
in Englewood, CO |
Great doctor, takes the time needed and answers all your questions. Staff is perfect, Jill is awesome overall 5 star office
Colorado Springs, CO |
Personable, that is how I would describe him. He was thorough in explaining to us the condition of my back. He explained my choices. He listened to our concerns. His staff was very friendly and thorough in their work. They made us feel very comfortable. On the day of surgery he made sure that I was comfortable and ready. After surgery we were treated as VIPs by Dr. Botolin. He called the night I got home! Who does that? Then he called a number of times after that! He authentically cared.
in Westcliffe, Co. |
So impressed with Dr. Botolin and his service and expertize.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Botolin is an excellent doctor. He did surgery on my neck to fuse the disk back together and there was minimum pain afterwards and quick recovery. He makes you feel that you are not a patient but a friend that he takes personal interest in your results. I would recommend him highly. 5 stars are not enough to rate him and his practice....
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Botolin and his staff have been wonderful. When I first came to Dr. Botolin, I could barely walk. I was suffering from stenosis of the lower spine. Dr. Botolin listens to every concern and answers all my questions about my health. I am always treated with kindness, dignity and respect. Dr. Botolin successfully performed surgery on my spine, using the least invasive procedure. I have regained movement in my legs. He continues to follow up with me and cares that I continue to improve.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have had a very positive experience. Dr Botolin was very conscientious,very capable and very conscious of my needs. He kept us informed of all possibilities and options. I had a very difficult surgery (only the 27th ever performed) and he was careful to discuss the operation with other experts to get their consensus on the approach, and then was highly competent in the surgery. My problems of loss of function of my hand and feet was corrected and back to normal within a few days and weeks.
in Canon City, CO |
If you need any orthopedic surgery Dr. Botolin is absolutely the best. I am a nurse that needed extensive back surgery which he performed on 2-13-2017. I am doing great. I asked the nurses at the hospital after my surgery and they all gave him rave reviews.
Have you seen Dr. Sergiu Botolin, MD?
Are you Dr. Botolin?

Blue Preferred PPO
    CareFirst Maryland POS
    Southern Health PPO
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA