Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Kalitenko

Sergey A Kalitenko MD PC

2158 Ocean Ave Brooklyn, NY 11229

Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. He graduated from Niznij Novgorod Medical Academy and specializes in internal medicine, age management medicine, and more.

Dr. Kalitenko accepts

Dr. Kalitenko accepts the following insurance:

1199SEIU

• Lyme Disease
  • Menopause
  • Mood Disorders
  • Stress

Unlike traditional primary care physicians, doctor Kalitenko focuses on finding and eradicating the root cause of your problem, instead of just treating your symptoms. To do that he asks your body what is wrong and what needs to be done by using biof...

• Age Management Medicine

4.1

Dr. Kalitenko?
Dr. Kalitenko's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD
This doctor used my insurance to run somebody else's full check up blood test. When I called the office, they promised to investigate and never called back. I wrote to my insurance and that had no effect either. Terrible useless doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD?
Dr. Kalitenko is a very knowledgeble and caring doctor. He took time answering all my health questions and addressed all my concerns. The staff is very friendly and courteous. There is little or no waiting time. I came to see him with a chronic problem and I can see the improvement in my health. Dr. Kalitenko is an exellent doctor and I am very thankful he is practicing in my area to care for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD?
Dr. Kalitenko is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He took time answering all my health questions and concerns. The staff is very friendly and courteous. There is little or no waiting time. I came to see him with a chronic problem and I can see the improvement in my health. Dr. Kalitenko is an excellent doctor and I am very thankful he is practicing in my area to care for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD?
I owe it to Dr. Kalitenko for figuring out what is really wrong with me. He is so knowledgeable and caring. He taught me so many things about reaching optimal health, what healthy foods to eat and how to balance my hormones. I appreciate Dr. Kalitenko for looking closely at my symptoms and working hard to cure me. He never took the easy road of giving me a prescription such as putting a band aid on my disease. He figured me out. I can't thank him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD?
Amazing,and nice Doctor. The staff is amazing. The doctor know his stuff. He really cares about your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD?
Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable. He was able to determine the main cause of my problems rather than treating only symptoms. Friendly staff and nice office. I highly recommend this professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD?
Dr.Kalitenko is a very caring person. He is very easy to talk to. He take time with his patients to ensure they understand what their health needs .In my opinion , I've never had a better doctor. He has knowledge. You can ask questions and he follows up on problems. He will work with you and for you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD?
I've tried so many doctors before and they were no where near as helpful as Dr.Kalitenko. He is kind and his input has completely changed my life for the better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD?
I am totally recommending Dr Kalitenko to all my friends and family. He is an excellent doctor who knows what he is talking about, he is so kind and patient and he cares for his patients. I did a lot of research before doing vitamin therapy and I asked him a million questions and he nicely answered all of them, never giving me any attitude. I feel that I can trust him to the point that I dont even feel the pain of the shots. I am already seeing great effects from my vitamin treatments as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kalitenko?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kalitenko treats patients.