Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD

Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD

General Surgery | Male

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Grachev will take the time to give you his undivided attention. He will listen and learn what makes you unique and how your illness or disorder is impacting your overall health and well being. He will discuss your treatment options with you, and if you need surgery, he will help you choose from the least invasive procedures appropriate to your condition.Read more

Dr. Grachev's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Grachev's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grachev

Dr. Grachev accepts 12 insurance carriers

12 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Grachev has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Grachev

Dr. Grachev's Review Details
4.9 based on 19 responses
Experience with Dr. Grachev
Dr. Grachev's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (17)
in Manahawkin, NJ |
He explained my surgery thoroughly and did the robotic procedure which left three very small incisions. I am very happy with my progress and would highly recommend Dr. Grachev.
in Forked River, NJ |
I had My Umbilical Hernia fixed by Dr Grachev and he did a excellent job.After about 3 weeks I was feeling great.I can now go to the beach again,not feeling embarrased about the lump in my Belly Button. Great Job!
Atlantic City, NJ |
I had hernia surgery on June 3 2016. Dr grachev was excellent, recovered in about a week with no complications or troubles.
in Manahawkin, NJ |
Dr. Grachev was the attending surgeon at Southern Ocean Medical Center when I was in the ER. He explained my situation (gallbladder) very well and discussed options clearly. The surgery was done laparoscopically with no problems or pain afterward. I was released the day after surgery. Post-op office visit was one of the easiest and best-facilitated I have ever had, with his nurse tending to my presence in a timely way and providing excellent care and ability to answer questions.
in Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Dr. Grachev removed my mother's gallbladder a year ago, so when I was having trouble with mine and my Gastro Doctor told me to see a Surgeon-I knew who I was going to use. My Mom's was not urgent and she was able to schedule to have it done Robotically; she had wonderful results. I needed to schedule mine quickly because of symptoms, so I had it done Laparoscopically and I feel great a week after surgery. I had no pain, just some soreness. I would use Dr. Grachev again and recommend him to all.
in Barnegat, NJ |
Dr Grachev is a little terse and to the point, but not in a bad way. He is to the point. He told me exactly what the robotic hernia repair would entail. He performed the operation. And, less than a week, I am back to work with little to no pain.
in Toms River, NJ |
Went into emergency room. Next day Dr. Grachev came to see me to discuss results from tests. Booked me within two hours for surgery. Had laparascopy of gallbladder and hernia (without mesh)done at same time. Woke and had no pain and took no pain medication. Loved this Dr.. Great bedside manner and excellent office. Now I have a surgeon for future use.
Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Had gall bladder surgery .everything went well and I was pleased with my care. The office staff friendly and helpful.
in Manahawkin, NJ |
The Dr and staff were amazing, they took a scary situation and made me feel at ease. Everyone was so comforting and kind, I would not think twice to recommended.
in Manahawkin NJ 08050 |
Dr. Grachev operated on me for a right side hernia by Laparoscope. There was no pain, just a little soreness for about 2 days. I never needed any pain pills, and resumed my daily routine in about 3 days . There was no big surgical incision, I have 3 little slits above my navel. Laparoscope is the way to go. Dr.Grachev is an excellent surgeon.
Manahawkin, NJ |
I just had robotic inguinal surgery with Dr. Grachev and was completely satisfied. I was very happy with my decision in choosing him for my surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Are you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Grachev

• Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Colectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Crimean State Medical Institute

Graduated in 1980

Vanderbilt University Med Center

Completed in 2001

University Of Illinois At Chicago Med Center

Completed in 2005

Dr. Grachev has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Grachev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grachev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Grachev's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Grachev

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Grachev's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Grachev

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Grachev's Care Philosophy