Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD

Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD

General Surgery | Male | 60 years old

29 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Grachev will take the time to give you his undivided attention. He will listen and learn what makes you unique and how your illness or disorder is impacting your overall health and well being. He will discuss your treatment options with you, and if you need surgery, he will help you choose from the least invasive procedures appropriate to your condition.Read more

Dr. Grachev's Experience

See how Dr. Grachev's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grachev

Dr. Grachev accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Grachev has admitting privileges.

Dr. Grachev's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grachev to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Grachev
Dr. Grachev's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Bayville, NJ |
Dr.Grachev remove my appendix when i was 6weeks pregnant. Did awesome job. Made sure the baby and i was good. Told me everything going to be fine. That ge will take good care of my unborn. Thank you Dr. GRACHEV.
in Manahawkin, NJ |
Saw Dr. Grachev when I went to the Emergency room and discovered I had a gall bladder issue. He did the surgery after putting in a full day of surgery in another hospital. I was pleased with the fact that he did not make me wait until the next day. My recovery was very uneventful and I had no pain after the procedure. I like his direct approach putting the patient first.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Treated my inguinal hernia. Up to this day, it's still holding. His skills are top notch.
in Forked River, NJ |
My 72 yr old husband suffered the sudden onset of a strangulated hernia 3 wks ago, and ended up on the operating table of Dr. Sergey Grachev. We Thank God that he did, as given the dire circumstances under which the surgery became necessary, he could not have been in better hands. His recovery has been remarkably swift and uncomplicated, and he knows that Dr. Grachev, saved his life. Our gratitude is immeasurable, and we highly recommend this uniquely skilled surgeon to everyone. Tina & Joe
in Barnegat, NJ |
Dr. Grachev performed Inguinal Hernia surgery on me using the da Vinci robot. There was very little pain after surgery and I did not need any of the prescribed pain meds. I would definitely recommend having this surgery done by Dr. Grachev.
in Manahawkin, NJ |
Skilled surgeon. Saved mom's life 2010. She recovered from a serious infection thanks to his skill/attention to detail. Last month I was admitted to hospital from ER. DR. Grachev was not avail. Assigned another surgeon w/bad attitude who said O.R. was not avail for 3 days. Asked nurses to help locate another Dr. Dr Grachev appeared in my room next day! Removed my gallbladder with no complications/minimal scarring. He is excellent at his craft and his focus is on patient care. Staff is kind.
in Manahawkin NJ |
Dr. Grachev is the best!! My hernia surgery was "robotic" and performed at Community, in Toms River NJ. I was in and out in less than 5 hours. He gave me a script for pain, but I didn't need to take it. I'm not a vain person, but there is hardly any scaring. Highly recommend Dr. Grachev and his staff.
in Manahawkin NJ |
I would recommend Dr Grachev to any one , Dr Grachev removed my gallbladder without any problems, my follow up visit was a week later with all my guestions being answered .
in Manahawkin, NJ |
My initial visit with Dr. Grachev was very good; he is a very smart and caring professional, who took the extra time to explain all aspects of the different procedures available to take care of my umbilical hernia. I was sold on the robotic surgery, mainly because of the less invasive approach. There would be no incision, and recovery would be easier. He was right! Surgery on 9/9, back to normal today, 9/20. I would recommend Dr Grachev for any surgery; he is very thorough!
in Manahawkin, NJ |
He explained my surgery thoroughly and did the robotic procedure which left three very small incisions. I am very happy with my progress and would highly recommend Dr. Grachev.
in Forked River, NJ |
I had My Umbilical Hernia fixed by Dr Grachev and he did a excellent job.After about 3 weeks I was feeling great.I can now go to the beach again,not feeling embarrased about the lump in my Belly Button. Great Job!
Atlantic City, NJ |
I had hernia surgery on June 3 2016. Dr grachev was excellent, recovered in about a week with no complications or troubles.
in Manahawkin, NJ |
Dr. Grachev was the attending surgeon at Southern Ocean Medical Center when I was in the ER. He explained my situation (gallbladder) very well and discussed options clearly. The surgery was done laparoscopically with no problems or pain afterward. I was released the day after surgery. Post-op office visit was one of the easiest and best-facilitated I have ever had, with his nurse tending to my presence in a timely way and providing excellent care and ability to answer questions.
in Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Dr. Grachev removed my mother's gallbladder a year ago, so when I was having trouble with mine and my Gastro Doctor told me to see a Surgeon-I knew who I was going to use. My Mom's was not urgent and she was able to schedule to have it done Robotically; she had wonderful results. I needed to schedule mine quickly because of symptoms, so I had it done Laparoscopically and I feel great a week after surgery. I had no pain, just some soreness. I would use Dr. Grachev again and recommend him to all.
in Barnegat, NJ |
Dr Grachev is a little terse and to the point, but not in a bad way. He is to the point. He told me exactly what the robotic hernia repair would entail. He performed the operation. And, less than a week, I am back to work with little to no pain.
in Toms River, NJ |
Went into emergency room. Next day Dr. Grachev came to see me to discuss results from tests. Booked me within two hours for surgery. Had laparascopy of gallbladder and hernia (without mesh)done at same time. Woke and had no pain and took no pain medication. Loved this Dr.. Great bedside manner and excellent office. Now I have a surgeon for future use.
Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Had gall bladder surgery .everything went well and I was pleased with my care. The office staff friendly and helpful.
in Manahawkin, NJ |
The Dr and staff were amazing, they took a scary situation and made me feel at ease. Everyone was so comforting and kind, I would not think twice to recommended.
in Manahawkin NJ 08050 |
Dr. Grachev operated on me for a right side hernia by Laparoscope. There was no pain, just a little soreness for about 2 days. I never needed any pain pills, and resumed my daily routine in about 3 days . There was no big surgical incision, I have 3 little slits above my navel. Laparoscope is the way to go. Dr.Grachev is an excellent surgeon.
Manahawkin, NJ |
I just had robotic inguinal surgery with Dr. Grachev and was completely satisfied. I was very happy with my decision in choosing him for my surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Are you Dr. Grachev?

Compare Dr. Grachev

Dr. Grachev's Care Philosophy

Dr. Grachev's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Grachev has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Grachev's Board Certifications

Completed in 2001

University Of Illinois At Chicago Med Center

Completed in 2005

• Russian

Dr. Grachev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grachev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Colectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results