Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD

General Surgery ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Grachev

Southern Ocean County Surgical Association, Manahawkin , NJ

115 E Bay Ave Manahawkin, NJ 08050

Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD is a general surgery specialist in Manahawkin, NJ and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Crimean State Medical Institute in 1980 and specializes in general surgery.

Dr. Grachev accepts

Dr. Grachev accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

Dr. Grachev's Top Procedures and Conditions

Breast Cancer

Dr. Grachev treats Breast Cancer more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Grachev treats this condition more than 5% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Angiosarcoma of the Breast
Colon and Rectal Surgery

Dr. Grachev performs Colon and Rectal Surgery more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Grachev performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic

Dr. Grachev performs Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Grachev performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

• Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Colectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

Dr. Grachev will take the time to give you his undivided attention. He will listen and learn what makes you unique and how your illness or disorder is impacting your overall health and well being. He will discuss your treatment options with you, and if you need surgery, he will help you choose from the least invasive procedures appropriate to your condition.

• General Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grachev

Dr. Grachev?
Dr. Grachev's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD
Great surgeon. My Da Vinci gallbladder surgery was a breeze. Recovery time was very minimal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
After meeting Dr. Grachev and Lana I felt very "comfortable" which I haven't felt with many doctors or surgeons in the past. I had many questions which came from the fear of having surgery. Dr. Grachev listened and answered all of my questions. He and Lana saw my fear and were gracious not dismissive. Operation went well, post surgery was good. I would certainly recommend Dr. Grachev.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Words can not describe as to how appreciative I am for all Dr.Grachev has done for my mother. He is a wonderful person and a gifted surgeon who saves patients life’s on a daily basis! Both, I and my mother will be forever grateful to Dr.Grachev, and will keep him in our prayers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Emergency gall bladder surgery performed by Gr. Grachev at SOC and it was very quick and the recovery has been comfortable. I stayed overnight and went home next morning on the weekend. Excellent follow up and healing nicely. Would highly recommend Dr. Grachev and his staff. Great follow up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
On April 5, 2019 i had hernia surgery performed by DR. Grachev using the DaVinci robot . My experience was better than i anticipated , had the hernia for several years and keep butting it off (scared). The surgery was virtually painless came home after the procedure and took a ibuprofen just in case and went to bed . the next 2 weeks there was tenderness but nothing much to speak of, now a month later just a memory. Would recommend this Surgeon Highly
Efficient diagnosis successful surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Dr.Grachev is thorough and takes the time to answer your questions and concerns. He corrected my health problem in a timely manner and I would recommend him to anyone in need of surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
I visited Community Medical Center RWJ Barnabas emergency room with lower abdominal pain. The emergency room Dr. confirmed that I had appendicitis and I was transferred to Dr. Grachev's care. A laparoscopic Appendectomy was done that morning at 7am. I went home that same day at 6pm after dinner. I had a speedy recovery with virtually no scarring due to Dr. Grachev excellent care and laparoscopy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Dr. Grachev performed robotic surgery to repair an inguinal hernia. Pre and post surgery, he and his staff were very helpful, patient, and answered all of my questions. This procedure was quick and virtually painless. I was up and around the same day. I recommend him to anyone searching for a general surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Dr. Grachev took my gallbladder out & a hernia on Memorial Day 2016. I couldn't under stand when he explained what was to be done to me & became very rude when I asked for another Dr. to explain it to me. My stomach has never been right since. He wasn't supposed to use my right arm ,as my arm hadn't healed from replacement surgery. Now I have permanent nerve damage in my right arm & hand. I would never recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Dr Grachev preformed robotic umbilical hernia surgery .I would rate the experience as excellent he exceeded my expectation . I highly recommend him you see him before and after the procedure and he called the next day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Had total confidence in him after first 15 minutes. Has hernia surgery. Would recommend him to anyone. Paul Culver Forked River NJ
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Dr. Grachev did my hernia repair. He is an excellent surgeon and my procedure was virtually painless. He followed up with me in a timely fashion and his staff is second to none. Lana is a caring and professional individual. I would highly recommend Dr. Grachev to anyone who is looking for a skilled surgeon who takes the time to explain everything involved in your procedure and performs your surgery to perfection.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Dr. Grachev performed Robotic LAR surgery on me the night before Thanksgiving. He did a great job. I was home with my family and eating a soft diet on Friday! My recovery has been nothing short of amazing. A great job done by a great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
I was so LUCKY that Dr. Grachev was on call the night I went into the hospital. I needed to have a very infected gallbladder taken out. Dr. Grachev was able to get it out laparoscopic BUT had a close call, almost having to cut me open. My sister said that after the operation when the Dr walked out he looked like he was in a war. Popped eye vessel and sweating. I still can't believe how much care and time the Dr took to get the job done right. I am grateful that he took the extra time. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Dr. Grachev was a big help to me. I had a hernia that needed attention and took care of my needs quickly and efficiently. His surgical team is great if anyone needs a very good surgeon I Strongly recomend Dr. Grachev !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
I recently had gall bladder surgery. I was very skeptical at first, but was assured of the competence and Experience of Dr. Grachev, from many people I spoke to before surgery. Nothing but GOOD all the way. I even had to go to another hospital that had the robotics for surgery. All in all everything was great, from admission to the hospital, surgery, recovery and discharge. And the following week checkup. I can’t say enough good things about my experience and Dr. Grachev and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
I had bilateral laparoscopic hernia surgery on March 2, 2018 and had minimal pain after surgery. Found Dr. Grachev to be knowledgeable, confident and attentive. Nurses at hospital all thought highly of him. Lana who maintains the doctor's office has a wonderful personality and is always helpful. Based on my experience, i would recommend Dr. Grachev as a surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Dr Grachev is a fantastic surgeon! After surgery on my robotically repaired umbilical hernia I was practically pain free. I did not have to fill my script for pain meds, a few advil and i felt fine. Thank you Dr Grachev and nurse Lana for a wonderful experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD?
Dr. Grachev was very attentive to my needs. His expertise in performing my gallbladder removal was evident in the full and speedy recovery from the surgery. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Grachev?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Grachev treats patients.