Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 38

Dr. Kalsow

Kalsow Plastic Surgery

1049 5th Ave New York, NY 10028

Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kalsow to book an appointment.

Dr. Kalsow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kalsow

Dr. Kalsow?
What People Say About Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD
Dr Kalsow is an excellent surgeon, I highly recommend him to everyone.
Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD?
Highly recommend dr. Kalsow, as very skilled, knowledgeable and trustworthy professionall. He follows up after visits and cares about your healing process. He has the absolute best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue.
Apr 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD?
Dr. Kalsow is the BEST! He’s my go-to for botox and fillers, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I’ve tried several other plastic surgeons in NYC, and Dr. Kalsow stands out in every way.
Amanda L. in New York – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD?
Dr.Kalsow did my rhinoplasty. I am extremely happy with my results. At first there was some swelling, but now my nose looks natural, and its just like I wanted it to be. You can also barely see the scar. He did my lips too and they also look not overdone and natural.
Jenna in Long Island – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD?
I went to Dr.Kalsow for my botox a few times. I love the way he does it. It does not hurt, it lasts long, and the results look great! I definitely recommend him for botox to anyone!!!
Laura – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD?
Dr Kalsow is amazing ! He is talented, kind and patient. He never pushes anything on you. He will recommend and offer what he thinks would be best, tells you the price upfront, then let’s you pick what you want. He is friendly, kind and works magic no matter your age. I have many friends and Family who are clients of Dr Kalsow and we are so grateful to have found him
Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD?
Amazing doctor. I personally had both breast augmentation and rhino with him, as well as botox and lip fillers, my best friend did breast augmentation as well after looking at my results. I recommend him to anyone, if you are ever in doubt to who to go - search no more and schedule an appointment to see him. Speaks both russian and english, very informative, easy to get in touch with post-op, follows up frequently to make sure that everything is going well. I'm so happy that I found him!!
Olga in BROOKLYN – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD?
My experience with Dr. Kalsow was beyond amazing! I had a consultation for reconstructive nose surgery. I had wanted the surgery because I was very unhappy with the profile of my nose. During the consultation, day of surgery, and post-op appointments, Dr. Kalsow was extremely informative, and made me feel very comfortable with the surgery. I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery. The results of my surgery are better than what I had imagined. I am very thankful to Dr. Kalsow!
Regina in New York – Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD?
I had breast augmentation done by dt Sergei, the result is amazing, my breasts look very natural and nobody can tell I had a surgery! The doctor was very available and listened to all my requests, I'm 100% satisfied !
Michelle in Jamaica, NY – Sep 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD?
I had a serious emergency and I was advised to go and see doctor Kalsow. He took care of the problem quickly and efficiently. I was not even scared because he made me feel at ease. I am glad he was there to help me. Thank you so much.
Cleveland, OH – Sep 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD?
Had a very pleasant experience with Dr.Kalsow. He`s very professional, very skillful and thorough with his patients. Both my mother and had botox and a few other procedures done by the doctor, and would be returning to him with no doubt.
Karolina in New York, NY – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD?
I've always wanted to have fuller lips but was really afraid of the procedure. I found Sergei through a friend of mine and couldn't be happier with my results. As far as the procedure itself, he made it as comfortable as possible for me. Pain really depends on your sensitivity and he also uses topical anesthetic to minimize it. I've gone back 3 times over the course of 2 years and my results last a pretty long time. Will go back again for sure when it's time.
Ali in New York, NY – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sergei Kalsow, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kalsow?

Surgical enhancement in moderation can be a great way to improve the way you look and your confidence.  I use time tested methods and proven techniques to rejuvenate the areas of concern.  If something has been bothering you (especiall...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery