Dr. Serena Klugh, MD

Dr. Serena Klugh, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Serena Klugh, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Klugh is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Klugh's Experience

See how Dr. Klugh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Klugh

Dr. Klugh accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Klugh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Klugh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klugh to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. Klugh's Performance
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I have always had great experiences with Dr. Klugh, at times her assistants have been forgetful and difficult but the Dr. herself is wonderful. I have been seeing her for several years now and she is always on her game, never rushed me and always had my best interests at heart, caring and listens to me just fine. I have zero complaints and will continue to see her even though she is a further drive for me.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I had a terrible experience with Dr. Klugh. She didn't seem to listen to my concerns or experience regarding my health. I could never get a call back within a reasonable amount of time. I was seeing her for thyroid cancer, and she seemed to drop the ball with my care. Sadly, I definitely would not recommend her.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    When I called to make an appointment with her it was fast and easy! The first time we met, she was a good listener and did everything every thyroid doctors do. The second visit I had new concerns and she barley listened. Kept standing up like I was done, which I wasn't. I was out of thyroid pills and I sent Walgreens a request days before I was out to send her a request for a refill. She denied the refill. No notification. I even called the doctors office the day after the request.
    Have you seen Dr. Serena Klugh, MD?
    Are you Dr. Klugh?

Dr. Klugh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Dr. Klugh does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Klugh and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Morehouse Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Klugh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klugh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Klugh does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Klugh and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.