Dr. Sequita Morris, MD

Dr. Sequita Morris, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sequita Morris, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fenton, MO and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from UNIV OF NC CHAPEL HILL SCH OF MED in 2001 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

774 Gravois Bluffs Blvd Ste B

Fenton, MO 63026

• HealthLink
  • Homestate Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Morris

Dr. Morris' Experience

Dr. Morris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Morris' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Morris "St. Luke's Medical Group is pleased to welcome Sequita Morris, MD to Fenton Family Physicians. The practice is adjacent to the relocated St. Luke's Urgent Care - Fenton on Gravois Bluffs Blvd. Dr. Morris earned her medical degree from the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, and completed her residency at the AnMed Health Family Medicine Center in Anderson, South Carolina. In conjunction with her training in family medicine, Dr. Morris enjoys developing relationships with her patients and treats them like family. She works closely with each patient to manage ongoing medical conditions, focus on preventive health measures and improve their overall health and wellbeing. Dr. Morris is currently accepting new patients ages 6 and up for same-day and next-day appointments. "

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginosis Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• UNIV OF NC CHAPEL HILL SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Morris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morris' Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morris to family and friends

Dr. Morris' Performance

Dr. Morris has been a godsend to us caring for my sister! She is very compassionate and actually spends time talking to her patients and getting to actually know them. If i lived in her area I would definitely have her for my doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Morris had been our family doctor for over 6 years. We met her when she opened her practice in Farmington and followed her North when she moved. We never have to wait to see her, she's always made us feel very comfortable and we feel there's no other doc than can compare to her... wish there...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I'm not one to visit the doctor but Dr. Morris and her staff really made me feel at ease. I enjoyed my visit with her and was in and out in a timely manner. Great office!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I called on Mon am and expressed the urgency of getting in to see the dr asap, as I was sick since the Fri before. I was told the first possible appt was Wed so I took that. On Wed At 950am (10 minutes before my appt time) I received a call telling me the dr had an emergency and could no longer see...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option7

I do apologize for the inconvenience and your frustration. I am currently a solo practitioner and unfortunately while I was in the office that morning I received a call by hospice that my brother was dying at approx 9:30 that morning. I try to never miss work unless it is a dire emergency, I myself am sick, or a vacation which I plan at least 6 months to a year in advance so as to not have to inconvenience those who set aside their time to see me. Once again my sincerest apologies.

She is very knowledgeable and empathetic, I had to switch to her from arguably the best PCP I've ever had so my standards are relatively high. I know a lot of her patients are like me and had to switch and probably aren't happy with that, but she is excellent. She takes time to listen to the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1