Dr. Senan Sultan, MD

Dr. Senan Sultan, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Dr. Senan Sultan, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Damascus in 1997 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

915 W Monroe St Ste 200

Jacksonville, FL 32204

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Sultan

See how frequently Dr. Sultan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypercalcemia
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Diabetes Type 2

Dr. Sultan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

• University Of Damascus
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Sultan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sultan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sultan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sultan's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sultan to family and friends

Dr. Sultan's Performance

I visited Dr. Sultan to undergo a series of tests to determine why my bone was leaching calcium. I had to call twice and sent email to ask for results after a 1.5 month wait. The nurse finally called and advised that they were prescribing two medications. No add'l info was provided and I had to ask...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I highly recommend Dr. Sultan. He spent a lot of time with me explaining his medical plans for me after inquiring about my lifestyle and habits . He listened to my concerns and offered alternative solutions. He's one of the best Doctors I've ever had.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would definitely recommend Dr. Sultan because he is a caring, and brilliant physician. He takes the time to explain my condition (diabetes) and always willing to talk about new meds on the market. His staff is topnotch as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Darnit.... I am going to miss you. You are a truly great and caring doctor. You are such a sweetheart. However... I think that I know why you want to be somewhere else. So.... I hope for you a better place to live.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Sultan is, by far, one of the best doctors around!! After a few visits, I was completely convinced that he is the best doctor in his field and I have no desire to go to another specialist in this field. He has managed to treat my condition and he patiently explains whatever I ask him. I have...more
Are you Dr. Sultan?