Dermatology  |
Dr. Senait Dyson, MD
Dr. Senait Dyson, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Dyson is affiliated with Carondelet St. Mary's Hospital, Banner Children's - Diamond Children's Medical Center, Carondelet St. Joseph's Hospital and Tucson Medical Center.

2141 N Beverly Ave Ste 101

Tucson, AZ 85712

• AARP
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Health Net
  • Medico

Learn about Dr. Dyson

Dr. Dyson's Experience

Dr. Dyson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatopathology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Impetigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Indianapolis University
  • University Hosps Of Cleveland/Casewestern Reserve University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Ut MD Anderson Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Dyson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dyson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dyson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dyson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dyson to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Dyson's Performance
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Dyson is easily the best dermatologist I have been to, and I have been to many. I have had a few surgeries for skin cancer, and she was recommended by another dermatologist who said Dr. Dyson was an expert who is actually trained to read skin cancer biopsies. She put me at ease and was thorough with her explanations and follow-up. This is a real expert, so if you have a serious condition I recommend this doctor. If you have a pimple, you could probably see a less highly-sought after doctor
Green Valley, AZ |
Miserable experience. Unprofessional on every level.
in Tucson, AZ |
Arriving at 10:00 am for a 10:15 appointment, the waiting room was stacked up with people. Another patient/customer loudly said she had already been waiting 1/2 hour. One of the ladies at the front desk informed another person that Dr. Dyson was already 30 minutes behind (truth be told, probably much more behind). Again, this was at 10:15 in the morning! Important as it was to discuss my skin cancer surgery, there was no point to wasting my morning away so I left. I won't ever go back, ever!
Tucson, AZ |
After seeing the Physician assistant got 2 minutes with the doctor. She decided that my rash and itching were an allergic reaction. Was told I'd be given a prescription for a steroid cream. I left at 9 am. Went to Walgreen at 2 pm. No prescription. Doctors office now said they might not have until the end of the day. Pharmacy didn't have it until 10 next day. 2 weeks another Doctor told me I had obvious bed bug bites. I got 2 weeks worth of bites without knowing this. Not recommended.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have held off writing this but, without a doubt, this is the WORST experience I have EVER had dealing with medical care...and I was a nurse for years! You call the office and immediately, put on hold. Then tortured with that continual playing of can music and then given promises of a return phone call to speak to someone above the office help, but it DOES NOT HAPPEN!! I would NEVER recommend this office despite my CONSTANT ITCHING from Lichen Planus!
in Tucson |
This is by far the WORST dermatologist I've ever gone to. They're unresponsive, never return calls or emails and the staff is EXTREMELY rude. There are constant complications with prescriptions. I found the staff and Dr.Dyson to be condescending, and belittling. Simply terrible patient care.
in Tucson, AZ |
I recently visited Dr. Dyson for a growth that she confirmed to be basal cell carcinoma. As a clinical social worker, I can tell you that there is an art to delivering bad news while, simultaneously conveying hope. I have no doubt that I am in expert hands.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Dyson was the most inconsiderate, rude and least knowledgeable doctor I've ever seen. She was in and out of the room in 5 minutes and failed to answer any of the questions and concerns I had. There are way better dermatologists in Tucson so don't waste your time on a Doctor that won't spend any of hers on you.
Mesa, AZ |
I have never been treated with so much disrespect in a clinical setting before. Dr. Dyson was rude, rushed and offered no medical insight or answers. I left my appointment in tears.
New York, NY |
Really lucky I found this doc...
in Tucson, AZ |
I went to see Dr. Dyson for simple botox injections. She was very good in that respect, but when asked about Juvaderm injections, she became too abrupt and condescending with me. I am hesitant to return, even though she is so close to my home.
in Green Valley, AZ |
Dr. Dyson seemed very knowledgeable. Staff gossiped, and were unorganized and confusing when asking and answering questions.
in Tucson, AZ |
Caring, professional and helpful. I had a lot of questions, and she didn't rush me at all. I would definitely recommend her! I was told she is one of the top dermatologists and after my visit I definitely agree. I've had adult acne for years and she gave me realistic expectations and a complete treatment plan. I'm excited to see the results!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Dyson was so professional, and also so caring. She took the time to ask my son all sorts of questions which was really important because he has a stubborn plantar wart. She helped him understand the importance of keeping up on the treatment. The last dermatologist we went to just quickly superficially treated it (which is why we had to go back). Her staff was really friendly and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend them!
Have you seen Dr. Senait Dyson, MD?
Are you Dr. Dyson?

Visit Dr. Dyson

Dr. Dyson accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • AARP
    Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Health Net