Dr. Semyon Zarkhin, MD

Dr. Semyon Zarkhin, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Zarkhin is a Board-Certified Dermatologist who is knowledgeable in the latest treatment protocols for skin diseases and conditions. Professional areas of interest include comprehensive acne treatments to minimize scarring, early skin cancer detection and treatments of rosacea, eczema and atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, warts, molluscum, skin allergies, and rashes.

Forefront Dermatology-Racine

2617 Development Dr

Bellevue, WI 54311

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Zarkhin

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Zarkhin's Experience

Dr. Zarkhin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Michigan Hospitals, Ann Arbor
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University of Michigan Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Zarkhin has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

• Wisconsin Medical Society, Member

Dr. Zarkhin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zarkhin to family and friends
Dr. Zarkhin's Performance
I chose Dr. Zarkhin after he did a much better job with my son than someone else did. He is well mannered with excellent knowledge.
in Green Bay, WI |
I self-referred for an exam and screening based upon my wife's exceptional treatment by Dr. Zarkhin for squamous cell carcinoma. He and his staff were very professional and thorough, they listened and communicated extremely well, and the doctor was both very amiable and reassuring. Mole removal was 100% painless. Dr. Zarkhin is among the finest physicians I've had the pleasure of working with and I highly recommend him for dermatological care.
in Shawano, WI |
I like how he and his staff work with me, not on me. Very professional with a good sense of humor and honesty.
Green Bay, WI |
The office personnel and nurses were punctual and very personable. Dr. Zarkhin was on time and explained the options for my treatment very well. I will definitely use him again for future concerns.
De Pere, WI |
Very thorough and personable. Takes the time to both listen to and explain things to his patients.
Green Bay, WI |
Very kind to my mother with Alzheimer's and skin problems. Wonderful staff too.
Chicago, IL |
I took my 90 year old mother here for spots on her arm and face. Dr Zarkhin took into account her low vision and hearing when communicating with her which put her at ease. He also took her mobility issues into account by examining her on a chair that raises rather than having her try to get up into a higher examination table. Nursing staff were very friendly.
in Shawano, WI |
Dr. Zarkhin was wonderful about taking care of me. He answered all my questions, was very conscientious about my comfort, and explained what the follow-up would entail. I would recommend him to any in need of a dermatology doctor. His staff was great as well!
Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Zarkhin is very friendly and has helped me deal with melanoma in the most heartwarming way. He is very compassionate and has a super sense of humor!
Green Bay, WI |
I like his calm demeanor. I did not feel rushed and he explains things well.
in New Franken, WI |
Dr. Zarkhin is always friendly, professional, thorough and explains things in a way I can understand them.
in Green Bay, WI |
Very thorough check of all suspicious spots. Friendly, caring, and competent. As a light haired blonde I go to him regularly.
Iron River, MI |
Dr Zarkhin is very thorough in his exams and really listens to any concerns you may have.. He explains things well and in a manner that is easy to understand. Both Dr. Zarkhin and the staff in his office go out of their way to meet the needs of the patient.
Green Bay WI |
Dr. Zarkhin was not interested in discussing natural options to mix with medicine and his nurse the last visit was less than thrilled to be there even my 16 daughter commented on how rude they were when in the room with us and how uncomfortable she was. I felt like there was no discussion on treatment options and we were just given on option.
Keshena, WI |
Dr. Zarkhin was a life saver. Cancer is bad. Dr Zarkhin diagnosed me quickly.
La Crosse, WI |
So happy to get in on such short notice. The thumb is looking much better
Shawano, WI |
Personable and polite. Doesn't spend much time with u.
in New franken, wi |
Not a typical office visit. More of a one on one personal encounter. I was concerned about my insurance coverage and he personally made sure there were no grey areas. 100% confident in the care I am receiving.
Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Zarkhin was polite and quite thorough. He explained every thing so I could understand what he was doing.
in De Pere, WI |
Dr. Zarkhin is very personable and easy to talk to. He saw me the same day I called, and I was very appreciative of his intervention. The staff at his clinic are all very nice, and very professional. I refer my friends and family to them already.
Green Bay, WI |
Fantastic dermatologist. I entrusted him with my daughter's care and he was a great listener, explained the process thoroughly, and his treatment plan corrected the issues she was experiencing quickly and completely. Highly recommend.
Green Bay, WI |
I really like everyone at the facility. they are all really welcoming and knowledgeable.
in Green Bay, WI |
I found Dr. Zarkhin both caring and efficient and most knowledgeable.
in Gillett, WI |
I have been very satisfied with Dr. Zarkhin and would recommend him to all family and friends. He is not only concerned about you health care but also want is happening in your life.
in Green Bay, WI |
Professionally competent. Kind, caring.
Caring knowledgeable and patient
in Shawano, WI |
Dr. Zarkhin is very thorough. He answers my questions as I ask them. A great experience.
in Caroline, WI |
I highly recommend Dr. Zarkhin. Every time I have an appointment he is very courteous, very knowledgeable and gives you a feeling that you are his main priority.
in Green Bay, WI |
Until I got skin cancer my love of being tan far outweighed my fear of skin cancer. Once I found out I had skin cancer Dr Zarkhin did an amazing job explaining everything, making me realize it was to be taken seriously and convinced me of the importance of sun protection. All of this with the most amazing personality and humor...he scolds you in the most gentle amazing way that you leave a total promoter of skin health. His work is amazing and the pride he has in his profession shines through
in Hobart, WI |
I would recommend Dr. Zarkhin to others in a heartbeat! I saw him several years ago and again today. I've always found him cordial and easy to talk with with. His bedside manner is especially superior to any I have ever experienced, and I'm (68) years old with heart issues. More importantly he was thorough and accurate in determining my diagnosis and treatment. Without a doubt, Dr. Zarkhin is my Doctor of Choice when it comes to medical Dermatologic and Cosmetic considerations.
in DePere WI |
I don't recommend Dr Zarkhin. He lectured me about the tan I had and how that was so terrible for the skin. He is very arrogant and has poor people skills. Also his assistant Amanda was very rude and short.
Have you seen Dr. Semyon Zarkhin, MD?

Visit Dr. Zarkhin

Dr. Zarkhin accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dermatologists at Forefront Dermatology-Racine