Selina Xing, MS

Selina Xing, MS

Acute Pain Medicine | Female

My philosophy of care is to perform a comprehensive evaluation of the patient before recommending any treatment. New patients are given a block of 60 minutes for their initial evaluation.

Selina Xing, MS is an acute pain medicine provider who practices in Newark, DE. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Selina Xing is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital.

Learn about this provider

Selina Xing's Experience

Visiting Selina Xing

Selina Xing accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Selina Xing has admitting privileges.

Selina Xing's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Selina Xing to family and friends
3.3
Selina Xing's Performance
Newark, DE |
She is very good helping people with severe pain
in Wilmington, DE |
Dr. Xing has been lifesaver with my back pain and surgery. She is through, caring and is genuinely interested in whatever issue you may be having. I've been going to Dr. Xing for about 8 months and I am so glad to have found her. Dr. Xing really cares helping her patients. She is a wonderful physician. During my visits to her office, I noticed that a lot of her practice is dedicated to cancer patients which gives me a lot of confidence in her expertise. She adheres to all laws and protocols
newark, de |
Dr. Xing is very friendly and attentive to my concerns and needs. She is patient and always listens to what is have to say about my condition.
in Bear, DE |
I have been seeing Candace Paul and Dr Xing for several years and I have recommended both to many people. There is rarely a wait and everyone in the office is very professional.
I had reservations about Dr. Xing from my first visit. She's nice, but I questioned her medical judgment. Visits were unpleasant, as her staff is rude. While they don't value my time, they're rigid about refusing patients if they're a second beyond 10 minutes late. Yesterday I saw them mistreat an elderly couple who were late.The couple were 70ish & they both had mobility issues.Because they were more than 10 minutes late, the office refused to see them & bullied them into paying a no show fee.
in Newark, DE |
I have been a patient of Dr. Xing for 2 years. She performed a lot of procedures with no help, and the test showed I needed surgery. I had 2 fusion surgeries 1-L5S1 2nd -L3-4. Now L4-5 level needs fusion. I am on pain management with Amanda Mcgee. She is very knowlegable about these meds and keeps me very informed. She cares for me and makes sure understand the risks and the benefits of each medication. I believe she is one of the best if not the best in her field. I trust her.
in Newark, DE |
I have had approx. 10 appts with Dr. Xing and Amanda, both are the best in my book. Dr. Xing performed 3 epidurals, 2 nerve blocks and a dicogram and also an EMG. All these were done professionally. Amanda listens and cares about her patients and will help you to the best of her ability.
in Pennsyvlania |
First visit there the nurse who called me back laughed at me when I was telling Dr. Xing about my pain etc. The office people are not very polite, there is excessively long wait times in the waiting area and in the rooms. I sat in her office and was crying from pain and she said she could give me ibruprofen yet never did. I have called several times to get pain medication as my referring ortho doctor states that he doesn't understand why she wouldn't give anything for pain knowing I need it.
Bear, DE |
My experience with Dr Xing was very unpleasant she was condescending and rude;the staff are like robots and try to tell you what's wrong with you instead of listening the Dr asked me what I wanted for my pain I thought she was the professional and that's why I came to see her the meds she prescribed are ineffective hopefully she'll listen to me at the next visit. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone
in massey maryland |
I am in so much pain right now!, I never even received any drugs whatsoever so how was I supposed to answer a question like, did your pain improve after taking pain meds? When I was there they ask me if I wanted pain meds I said yes but never received them, my pain at night is 10, I told them that, they found the pinched nerve in my neck, she prescribed me a sleeping pill, I told her no I'm in pain, she said YOU DON'T NEED A PAINKILLER I left and sat in their lot for 30 minutes I was so upset!
in Massey, MD |
Bear, DE |
Dr Selina takes the time and listen to her patients and she gives you the best knowledge of your condition she always shows that she's greatly concern about her patient's condition and discuss what she feel would be the best option for the patient's condition. She doesn't have you sitting and waiting for long period of time when you are scheduled for appointments.
in Middletown, DE |
Dr. Xing is very thorough. She did comprehensive exams. After EMG, she reviewed results, spoke with me @ length and made recommendations. She's empathetic, kind and reassuring. Staff seems well organized and efficient. I would definitely recommend this practice.
Delaware |
The doctor as well as her staff are argumentative and very unprofessional. Dr condescending in most of her answers. Does not listen to what patient says and changes conversation to something different than what is needed to be answered
Have you seen Selina Xing, MS?
Are you Selina Xing?

Compare Selina Xing

Compare this Provider

Selina Xing's Care Philosophy

Selina Xing's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Acute Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Delaware not available

Selina Xing has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

Why It Matters: Selina Xing's Board Certifications

• Spondolthesis
  • Sports Injuries
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders

Completed in 2001

Mayo Medical School

Completed in 2002

• Chinese

Selina Xing does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Selina Xing and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Acute Pain Medicine