Dr. Selcuk Tombul, DO

Cardiology | Male

Diagnostic Cardiology Group 2341 McCallie Ave # Plaza Chattanooga, TN 37404 Get Directions
Dr. Selcuk Tombul, DO

Dr. Selcuk Tombul, DO is a cardiology doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Tombul is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center, Parkridge East Hospital and Memorial Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Tombul's Care Philosophy

Diagnostic Cardiology Group was formed in October 2004 by a group of four cardiologists whose desire was to provide diagnostic, therapeutic and educational services to patients in order to achieve healthy and productive lives.

Dr. Tombul's Experience

See how Dr. Tombul's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tombul

Dr. Tombul accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Tombul is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Tombul has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tombul's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tombul to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Tombul's Performance
Dalton, GA |
I saw Dr. Tombul for the first time for about 10 minutes. He degraded me about being overweight and was totally unprofessional. To me, he has a GOD complex and was extremely arrogant. I will never recommend or ever go to him again. From all the other doctors I have seen and been diagnosed, he totally dismissed all of them and told me not to tell the doctors that he said that. I have no allegiance to him. One of the worst doctors ever, so uncaring and no compassion, period! Total jerk!
Chattanooga, TN |
Never go back to dr tombul anymore he ordered a nehcogram to be done on my heart after the results he told me that my leaky heart valves going have to be repaired sooner or later I don't trust went back to my former cardiologist he did a heart cath on me after the procedure my former cardiologist he me leakage to my valves the leakage are mild he told me nothing to worry about he told me to go get evaluated for a thank God he blessed me with a good healthy 17 months ago.
Chattanooga, TN |
I went to this doctor back in June of 2012 he ordered for an egco to be done on my heart, this doctor got the results of the test told me that my two heart valves had to be repaired sooner or later I didn't believe him I went back to my former cardiologist he did a heart Cath in August of 2012 my former cardiologist told me that my two Leakey valves the leakage are mild he told me nothing to worry about he told me to get evaluated for a kidney thank God he blessed me with a kidney 17 months ago.
in Chattanooga |
I am a nurse...i know the deal behind the scenes. Dr. Tombul is my husband's cardiologist and now my dad's. He is somebody nurses are not afraid to call...he is very kind and easily approachable. His ability to interpret test results is top notch and very impressive. I worked with him for ten years and i would recommend to anyone. Plus...his NPs are the best and i love the staff at his office.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Tombul is very professional, experienced, trustworthy, qualified and honest
in Hixson, TN |
He is the most careing and knowledgeable dr.that you would want to see and recommend to other people.He takes the time to explain every question you have and in very good detail so you understand him and your condition.I feel him and his staff have saved my life more than once in the past six years.Hope to have him as my cardio dr for many years to come.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Tombul has taken care of my dad for two years now. He did a triple bypass and does heart holter once a year he stays on top of things. My dad is 77 yrs.old and now feels like kicking his heels up. Dr. Tombul is very polite, considerate and spends time with my dad. If waiting time is a little longer for anyone it's because he spends time with his patients. My dad wouldn't trade Dr. Tombul for anyone else. He's a wonderful doctor.
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr Tombul took great care of my brother earlier this year after he was having chest pain and shortness of breathe. We got an appointment quickly, his office nurse was very efficient and got other tests scheduled in a timely manner. Dr Tombul is a caring, compassionate doctor and is very knowledgeable in his field. He truly cares about his patients!
in Atlanta, GA |
An emergency situation led us to Dr. Tombul but we could not be more pleased. My sister had a significant heart attack and Dr. Tombul was on call when she arrived at the hospital. He is extremely competent, very caring and compassionate and relates to the family in a very personable manner. Had we had the time to research for a cardiologist, we could not have found a doctor with the qualifications of Dr. Tombul. We are thankful for him.
in Chickamauga, GA |
Seemingly very knowledgeable but impatient with wife and requests for more detail regarding treatment.
in Ringgold, GA |
This office has a lack of regard its patients time. On two separate occasions, my 76 year old mother has been left sitting, waiting for more than one and one-half hour over 90 minutes) and to date still does not have results of her heart monitoring tests. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. While I understand that this is a cardiologist office and there are times that emergencies happen, common patient courtesy would dictate that an elderly patient not wait for over 2 hours with no communication.
Have you seen Dr. Selcuk Tombul, DO?
Are you Dr. Tombul?

Compare Dr. Tombul

Dr. Tombul's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tombul's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine

Dr. Tombul has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tombul's Board Certifications

• Cardiopulmonary Conditions
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Graduated in 1985

• Other Education
    Adelphi U

Completed in 1987

Dr. Tombul does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tombul and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology

• Cardiac Angiography
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Echocardiography
  • Non-Invasive Vascular Testing for Venous Diseases
  • Nuclear Stress Testing
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure