Dr. Sein Moe, DDS

Dr. Sein Moe, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Sein Moe, DDS is a dentist who practices in Naples, FL. He is 54 years old.

1890 SW Health Pkwy Ste 102

• Dominion Insurance
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Moe

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Education data for Dr. Moe is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Moe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moe to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Moe's Performance
Naples |
Arrived on time for an 11 AM appointment. After 40 minutes I asked the receptionist when we would be seen, she brushed me off. When I complained Again they brought me in a room and let me wait there. I left after an hour and was laughed at by the receptionist when I complained. Do not to go to this place! Or, if you do, plan to sit and wait.
Bonita Springs, FL |
So glad I read these reviews prior to going to his office. My dentist, Dr. Dainiak, who just happens to be his wife, referred me to him for a consultation. She assured me the consultation would be free of charge, but after reading these reviews, I called to confirm. They informed me that the consultation fee would be $150. What a joke! Dainiak was misleading at best, dishonest at worse. Stay away from these guys, their only interest is getting money out of you.
Naples, FL |
My experience with this office was horrible. They didn't check to see when my $150 x-rays were covered by insurance (the x-rays would have been covered if the apptmt. was made 3 weeks later than it was), and so I had to spend 1 hour on the phone with their office and my insurer before my insurer agreed to pay for the x-rays. I had already sent in a check to Dr. Sein so I called and told them not to cash it. And then they cashed it after agreeing not to. I am still trying to get my money back.
Naples, FL |
overcharged for a simple tooth extraction. Had full mouth X-ray , and then was charged for some "plug" that he said he DIDNT do, yet I was charged $350 extra, and NO ONE would explain it to me! wish I had read the other reviews before I went... was also charged $125 for a consultation! before deciding which ave to take, I went to dentist, endodontist and no one charged me for a consultation!
Bonita Springs, FL |
STAY CLEAR OF THIS OFFICE Dr. Moe is a good oral surgeon. BUT his office is out of control. My husband was charged over $ 1,100 before the procedure without any explanation as to how this figure was determined. After the surgery, he was sent a bill for $ 3,400. This office was incapable of properly filing dental and medical insurance claims. Diana screened all my letters and calls to Dr. Moe. There are too many good Oral Surgeons out there to get involved with this office.
Apopka, FL |
Great experience! Little pain and quick recovery from tooth extraction as well as comprehensive explanations on the procedure to be performed.
in Naples, FL |
Had a difficult, horizontal tooth to remove. He was very careful, explained everything, and walked me through the process. He definitely made me feel at east.
in Naples, FL |
Doctor Moe is very gentle and patient. He explains everything before, durning and after your procedure. Doctor Moe listens to your questions and takes time with you. I am a nervous patient and he and his staff make me feel safe. Mary Ann is the first person you see when you enter and she is calming and so kind. She will go out of her way to make your experience better. I would recommend Doctor Moe and all of his staff to anyone. Thank you all!
in North Fort Myers, FL |
I got my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Moe and the whole experience was painless and fast, never even used the pain prescription. I didn't swell up like my friends told me I would and I healed quickly. Dr. Moe even called to check up after the procedure. Very pleased.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Moe was referred by my family dentist for an extraction. I was given an afternoon appointment for two days in advance. Upon my timely arrival for my scheduled appointment, I waited for over an hour and a half without any update from the office staff. Each of the nine chairs in the waiting room was occupied and one patient even had to stand. There were no emergencies to account for the wait other than pure greed by Dr. Moe to squeeze in as many patients as possible.
Have you seen Dr. Sein Moe, DDS?
Are you Dr. Moe?