Dr. Seema Izfar, MD

Dr. Seema Izfar, MD

Colon & Rectal Surgery  |
Dr. Seema Izfar, MD is a colon & rectal surgery doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

225 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 215

• Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • CareSource
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Izfar

See how frequently Dr. Izfar performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Constipation
Hemorrhoids
high
Colectomy
high

Dr. Izfar's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Colon & Rectal Surgery

• Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Colorectal Surgery, Robotic-Assisted
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Laparoscopic Colon Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Proctosigmoidopexy With Robotic Assistance

• Florida Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Vanderbilt University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Izfar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Izfar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Izfar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Izfar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Izfar to family and friends
Dr. Izfar's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Fantastic surgeon great bedside manor takes time to listen to you and advises treatment options also saved my life when a doctor employed by the hospital I was at overode her orders for my treatment and I developed a sepsis infection and a secondary infection had it not been for her immediate actions l would have been dead in 24 hours I owe her for saving my life a debt I will never be able to repay
in san antonio, tx |
Dr. Izfar makes you feel at ease and comfortable despite the situation you may been in. Explains the procedure. The plus factor for Dr. Izfar is she listens to you and answers your questions at your level. Yes I would recommend Dr. Izfar to my family, friends and any others.
New Braunfels, TX |
I love how comfortable Izfar makes a very uncomfortable situation. I'm not nervous anymore and her staff especially
I love my doctor and her staff
New Braunfels, TX |
very pleasant office clean staff friendly and welcoming. Dr. Izfar makes you feel at ease.
in San Antonio, TX |
i tell every one how nice and kind she is so yes very likey
very pleased
in San Antonio |
I had a Colon Resection and I couldn't have chosen a better surgeon to be my doctor. She was caring and explained everything as well and answered all my questions. She was very down to earth and easy to talk with. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. -Guzman
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr.Izfar is treating my mother’s IV Rectal cancer.We have seen many doctors throughout this journey & doctor Izfar has been by far the very best.When visiting with her you have the feeling that she actually cares about you.She takes the time to hear you out fully so she can clearly explain your problem & various treatment options.She was able to do a major laparoscopic small & large bowel resection when others told us a full incision/open surgery would likely be the only way.So pleased with her!
in San Antonio, TX |
I am very amazed with Dr Izfar and her staff, From the time I first set my appointment til now, everyone has been so caring and handle appts and surgeries professionally. She is a sweetheart. This is a very personal and embarrassing topic, but they make you feel comfortable. Its quite scary at first but then you realize that Dr Seema Izfar is the one that will change your life for the best, I recommend her to everyone. I have a surgery coming up and I know Im in great hands. Thank you!
Boerne, TX |
Dr. Izfar is a wonderful person, excellent doctor and extremely caring. I went through 5 months of extreme difficulty and she and her staff were amazing. I would recommend her over and over again!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Izfar's treatment has changed my life. I was unaware that there was a name for my condition: bowel incontinence. She was very thorough with her treatment and the end result has eliminated my accidents.
in San Antonio, TX |
Treats every one with the same professionalism and respect!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
It took me a long time to make an appointment because I was anxious and embarrassed. But as soon as Dr. Isfar walked into the room, everything changed. I immediately liked her. She was smiling and friendly and explained what she was going to do. Before I knew it, the procedure was over. I highly recommend her to anyone needing her expertise. Dr. Isfar is the best. And I don't want to leave out her staff--they too are great.
Cibolo, TX |
Excellent doctor.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr Izfar is very knowledgeable and provides very clear and concise explanations of her diagnoses and treatment plans
in San Antonio, TX |
Quick , fast, and efficient.
in San Antonio |
Dr isfar is the such a wonderful person. She is caring and listens to all your concerns. She's the best!
in Schertz, TX |
I have no respect for a doctor who decides to take a long week and reschedules her appointment with out regard to her patients issues or how long they have had the appointment scheduled.
Kerrville, TX |
Dr. Izfar is knowledgeable and caring. Both she, and her nurse, Wendy, stay on top of a patient's healthcare needs and follow up with insurance, and even calls after a procedure to ensure their patient is comfortable and healing is going as planned! I wouldn't go anywhere else , and have recommended her to others. She listens, makes sure she understands what you are saying (or asking) and explains in terms that are easy to understand. She has never seemed rushed or in a hurry!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Izbar at the South Texas Colorectal Center is fantastic as well as her staff. I was astounded by the professionalism and friendliness of the front desk and MA. Everyone was personable and wanted to help in any way they could. My surgery went perfectly. The incisions healed well and I had little to no pain after my gall bladder surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Izbar and her staff! - Cassie
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Izfar is non-responsive and simply uncaring. I would not recommend her. I've never been treated with such disrespect.
in San Antonio, TX |
I was so worried and nervous. Her staff right away put me at ease. Dr. Izfav is wonderful. She is gentle, has a warm manner, explains everything, and is sharp!
Have you seen Dr. Seema Izfar, MD?
Are you Dr. Izfar?