Dr. Seema Khan, MD

Dr. Seema Khan, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Seema Khan, MD is an internal medicine specialist in San Juan Capistrano, CA and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from University Of Peshawar-Khyber Medical College in 2003 and specializes in internal medicine.Read her story

31001 Rancho Viejo Rd

San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Khan "I chose the specialty of Internal Medicine because it gives me the chance to get to know my patients and provide them with continuity of care. I also gives me the opportunity Internal Medicine to help patients manage a range of medical issues from common ailments to the most complex illnesses. I am a strong advocate of actively involving patients in their own healthcare. I believe that an empowered patient is an educated patient. Additionally, I strongly believe in preventive medicine in order to promote and maintain health and well-being."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Peshawar-Khyber Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of North Dakota-Sanford Health Medical
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Pashto
  • Urdu

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends

Dr. Khan's Performance

the doctor and her staff have been extremely helpful to me with my medical issues. I’m almost always able to schedule an appointment right away. I’ve found that dr. khan is very knowledgalble and accommodating.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The most pleasant doc I have ever met. very thorough and unhurried. takes her time to discuss the plan. my annual check up is up to date. My BP has been under control for the first time in years. well done dr. Khan and thank you!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Khan is very passionate and caring. always on time.. answers all questions in detail without rushing. She has been my primary care provider for about 6 months now and I have been very happy. Refills are done promptly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Khan performed my "Well Woman Exam" as my regular doctor was on extended medical leave. It didn't seem as thorough as previous ones, she seemed to be in a hurry. She asked me about any other concerns. I told her I had been gaining weight & felt really bloated. She said to tell my regular Dr. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
I have been dr. khan's patient for almost 2 years now and am very impressed by her medical care and professionalism. her office staff are really helpful and setting up an appointment is usually very easy. the office space is open and clean. the office is on 2nd floor but there is elevator. the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0