Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Sean Young, MD
Dr. Sean Young was raised in Salt Lake City, UT. Pursing a career in dentistry was an easy choice for Dr. Young because of his combined interested in science, health care, and helping other people. He knew that dental school was just the first step in his career because he wanted to do more for patients than he was able as a dentist. He wanted to be able to provide patients with more immediate results, which sparked his interest in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Young finds being an oral and maxillofacial surgeon extremely rewarding. He loves being able to get to know people in the community and helping them change their life — sometimes in a big way. Dr. Young understands better than anyone that your smile can affect the way you live your life, and he is proud to help patients restore their teeth and regain their confidence and their liveliness. He wants all of his patients to know that he strives to treat them as if they are a member of his own family.

3000 Stansberry Ln # 101

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Young

It is my belief that every patient deserves to be treated with compassion and kindness. I want my patients to feel at ease when they visit us, and I strive to make every part of their experience comfortable and enjoyable.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of California At Los Angeles / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Vanderbilt University
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Vanderbilt University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
Dr. Young's Performance
in La Vergne, TN 37086 |
I was very scared, and I am a big chicken, however Dr. Young took out my wisdom teeth, and it was the best experience I have ever had at a dentist office. The staff went over board to see that I was taken care of. They were very professional and caring. It didn't take long and I did not hurt after the extraction. I reccoment Dr. Young and his staff , they are great.
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Franklin, TN |
Dr Young is the BEST! He not only takes the time to explain everything in detail.......he also does not tell you that you need extra unnecessary procedures. He is open & honest & takes such good care of you from beginning to end! Such a sweet caring doctor! He even calls to check in on you. Not many doctors still do that today. Everyone in the office is just as sweet.......from the moment you walk in to the moment you walk out! I highly recommend Dr Young & his practice! Courtney Rowell
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Nolensville, TN |
I was a bit nervous today when I arrived for a tooth extraction. I became more relaxed as we interacted and was very thankful for the lightheartedness of the office. Everyone was very professional that I encountered. I liked that Dr. Young took time to answer all my questions on my consult and today, I usually have lots of questions. Dr. Young kept me informed of each step as he worked on me. I am not a bit nervous about returning for the Implant in a few weeks. I was treated with respect
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Young is an extremely sharp and knowledgeable professional. He quickly makes you feel at ease with whatever challenge you may bring for surgical care. His staff is extremely compassionate and caring. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone in need of outstanding service.
Have you seen Dr. Sean Young, MD?

Visit Dr. Young