Contact provider for availability

Internal Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Steele

MOUNTAINVIEW HOSPITAL

3100 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas, NV 89128

Dr. Sean Steele, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Ross University, School Of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in internal medicine and other.

Dr. Steele accepts

Dr. Steele accepts the following insurance:

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Criminal Conviction (4/17/2012)View details
No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Steele treats your condition or procedure

• Over 45 minutes
Dr. Steele's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sean Steele, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Sean was my fourth doctor in the area for Internal Medicine. After my treatments have finished he still regularly checks up on me and I always felt as if I was in excellent care. Finding good medical help is one thing. But finding a man who really takes the time to try and understand what could be going on is a rare thing to find. My family was very thankful for our experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Steele, MD?
Excellent care and practice. Dr. Steele took an extra invested interest in my medical needs and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Steele, MD?
Dr. Steele treated me at Valley hospital and was the fighting voice for me in regards to having a feeding tube placed for my advanced anorexia. He treated my illness from the medical stand point when all other doctors see it as just mental. He was compassionate, attentive and I could see he had my very best interests in mind. I am very grateful to have had him treating me during my stay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Steele, MD?
Dr Steele took care of me at Valley hospital. I have a blood clot and one kidney. He had me monitored very carefully and even called in a hematologist to explain the different medications available to me and their effect on the kidney. I chose to continue with the medication he prescribed because it was the safest for me. I appreciate the extra effort to make sure I was okay. Unfortunately, he just works in hospitals and doesn't have office hours or he would be my new physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Steele, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Steele?