Dr. Sean Pattee, MD

Dr. Sean Pattee, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Sean Pattee, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Manitowoc, WI. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Read his story

1515 Randolph Ct

Manitowoc, WI 54220

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Pattee

See how frequently Dr. Pattee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Cancer
Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Basal Cell Carcinoma
high

Dr. Pattee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Pattee's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pattee "Dr. Pattee is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer surgeon. He has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. His professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection/treatment and Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery."
This content was provided by Dr. Pattee "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Seborrheic Keratosis

• Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Brigham Young University
  • University Of Az
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • University Of Mass
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Pattee has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American College of Mohs Surgery, Member
  • American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Member

Dr. Pattee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pattee to family and friends
Dr. Pattee's Performance
in Random Lake |
I was very impressed by the professionalism and the fine job they did.
Hello Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to me. I Appreciate it very much.
in Manitowoc Wi |
Dr. Pattee is always thoughtful, professional and provides the best of care. He is sensitive to the patient's needs. He is kind and compassionate. My Mom and I are so very grateful for his care and concern. Gina Deschler
Hello Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Two Rivers WI |
I felt like they had my best interests at heart. They explained what they were going to do and what they hoped it would accomplish. Everyone I met there was pleasant. They tried to make me as comfortable as possible and seemed to be genuinely concerned with my comfort. I would recommend Forefront Dermatology to my friends or family if they were in need of treatment by a dermatologist.
Hi Thank you for the 5 star rating. I appreciate it very much.
in N Fond Du Lac, WI |
He did an outstanding job on my skin cancer. Very pleased
Two Rivers, WI |
Dr Pattee has a done a great job with (2) Mohs surgeries on my face for basal cell carcinomas. The first was a bigger tumor with an incision of 2 inches on my cheek - less than 1 year later people have a hard time seeing the scar when I point it out. The second was done recently and is much smaller because it was found quite a bit sooner, thanks to frequent skin checks! I would recommend Dr Pattee and his staff to anyone!
Manitowoc, WI |
Dr. Pattee has done two Mohs surgeries for me with great results. He is patient, caring, listens well, explains clearly and I have never felt that he was rushing any appointment. Highly recommend!
Manitowoc, WI |
Excellent treatment and a very compassionate and caring doctor. Nurses were wonderful and very knowledgeable.
in Florence, WI |
My husband and I both are patients of Dr. Pattee. We drive two and a half hours one way to see him. Three years ago my husband had a large skin cancer on his scalp. Dr. Pattee preformed a surgical miracle and was able to close a very large area with no noticeable scar. As a Registered Nurse I have seen many skin lesions which resulted in huge scars and worried that would be the case with my husband. Dr. Pattee spent much time on my husband with fantastic results. Would recommend him to EVERYONE!
in Milwaukee, WI |
Saw Dr. Pattee and his staff yesterday. They were all very personal, knowledgeable, and made my Moh's procedure on my arm very comfortable and painless.
in Fond Du Lac, WI |
Dr, Pattee did a moh's procedure on my basal cell carcinoma. He is very professional, courteous and patient. He explained everything he was doing and has much experience with this type of procedure. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Cedar Grove, Wi |
Very professional, kind and friendly. I felt comfortable and confident with Dr. Pattee. Enjoyed talking with him during the procedure. Other family members have had Dr. Pattee and highly recommend him.
in Manitowoc, WI |
All was excellent. I felt very relaxed with the surgery and the recovery is going very well. Should I need surgery in the future Dr. Pattee would be my choice.
Mount Prospect, IL |
No pain, no worries and great bed side manners. Felt total confidence in my care with his up to date medical experience.
in Manitowoc, WI |
He is a wonderful person with great bedside manner and excellent surgeon. I have asked his opinion and believe I received a direct honest answer.
in Sheboygan, WI |
Very satisfied with care from Dr. Pat tee.
Have you seen Dr. Sean Pattee, MD?

Visit Dr. Pattee

Dr. Pattee accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.