Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD

Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Newport Beach, CA. He graduated from American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

355 Placentia Ave Ste 99

Newport Beach, CA 92663

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Nikravan

See how frequently Dr. Nikravan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Hypothyroidism

Dr. Nikravan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nikravan "I care for my patients by combining evidence-based medicine with education that focuses on fully understanding the disease and what we can do to prevent its progress. By listening carefully to my patients needs, I can offer an individualized care plan that has the best possible chance of success. I am honored to be the Medical Director of Healthy Concepts Weight Management Program, where I provide the medical support that our patients need to achieve a healthier weight. When I was in elementary school, I wanted to be a physician, so I could help people. During my undergraduate studies I became interested in the fascinating, complex field of endocrinology, and that became the focus of my training throughout medical school, residency and fellowship. I truly enjoy what I do and look forward to working together with my patients to help them achieve their goals."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diabetes Counseling
  • Fine Needle Aspiration
  • Insulin Pump Therapy
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

No malpractice history found for California.

• American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Northeastern Ohio University College Of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Northeastern Ohio University College Of Med
  • Harbor General Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Nikravan has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Nikravan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nikravan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nikravan's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nikravan to family and friends

Dr. Nikravan's Performance

Dr. Nikravan was great. Very helpful in explaining my condition and what to do next to be sure we could get me on the right treatment plan. I especially like that they are able to share notes and lab slips via email.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Nikravan has been my Endocrinologist for years he also treated my dear mother for years. I have always found him very helpful and concerned about our health. He has helped me control my diabetes and weight. i would highly recommend him to anyone and have suggested several friends seek him out. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Nikravan has been my doctor for 12 plus years. I feel like he saved my life. I have type 2 diabetes and prior to Dr.Nikravan, was having problems finding the right combination of medications. He closely monitors my condition and tweeks meds to keep me healthy. I feel like I am more than just a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Nikravan is the first endocrinologist who did an ultrasound to check the condition of my thyroid after having been diagnosed with Hashimoto's over 6 years ago and is also the first endocrinologist who recommended trying, under his care and supervision, a selenium supplement to see if it would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would highly recommend Dr. Nikravan. He was very thorough in gathering all the details on my health history and prior medical records. Next he performed the exam and ultrasound. The major benefit and gain is that he does ultrasounds himself right at the appointment. There is no middle men or...more
Are you Dr. Nikravan?