Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD

Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Newport Beach, CA. He is 47 years old.

520 Superior Ave Ste 350

Newport Beach, CA 92663

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Nikravan

See how frequently Dr. Nikravan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Hypothyroidism

Dr. Nikravan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nikravan "I care for my patients by combining evidence-based medicine with education that focuses on fully understanding the disease and what we can do to prevent its progress. By listening carefully to my patients needs, I can offer an individualized care plan that has the best possible chance of success. I am honored to be the Medical Director of Healthy Concepts Weight Management Program, where I provide the medical support that our patients need to achieve a healthier weight. When I was in elementary school, I wanted to be a physician, so I could help people. During my undergraduate studies I became interested in the fascinating, complex field of endocrinology, and that became the focus of my training throughout medical school, residency and fellowship. I truly enjoy what I do and look forward to working together with my patients to help them achieve their goals."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes Counseling
  • Fine Needle Aspiration
  • Insulin Pump Therapy
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

No malpractice history found for California.

• American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Northeastern Ohio University College Of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Northeastern Ohio University College Of Med
  • Harbor General Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Nikravan has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Nikravan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nikravan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nikravan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nikravan to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Nikravan's Performance
Newport Beach, CA |
My experience with Dr Nikravan has been 100% positive. He is thorough, thoughtful and spends plenty of time with me. He has a state of the art facility where virtually every test can be done during the appointment and I do't need to run to labs for tests. He discusses all the results immediately and clearly with me and all the reports are easily accessible via my personal, private online account. I feel confident that I am in capable hands and can rest easy about my health.
Newport Beach, CA |
Doctor Nikravan has ultrasound equipment and can do blood work right in his office. A blessing to not have to make more appts at a lab and more appts so I can see the results. Dr can do it all in one visit! His office staff are efficient, friendly and kind. He's always interested in helping my health be the best it can be. .
South El Monte, CA |
Great Dr. with great ease of scheduling and services. He was attentive and detailed about my condition and about treatment. Excellent Doctor.
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
Not only a brilliant doctor, but he will take as long as necessary in your appointment to get you back on the right track. I came in there with endocrine issues and he knew exactly how to sort through it, and fast. I ended up needing surgery and he helped me find a good surgeon in the area.
in La Palma, CA |
We LOVE Dr. Nikravan! Dr. Nikravan has been treating my husband for his diabetes. He is an excellent listener, so caring and responsive to our concerns. He has worked a small miracle keeping my husband's diabetes under control. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Nikravan!
in Newport Beach, CA |
I had a great experience working with this wonderful, knowledgeable and caring doctor as my endocrinologist who helped me lower my A1c from 8.9 to 5.7. He is very easy to talk to and gives you his undivided attention, always fast in getting back to you with your phone calls and inquiries. He is treating way more than just the symptoms. So glad that I have found him.
in Los Angeles |
Not a doctor. He tries to sell his expesnive supplments and three thousand dollar weight loss program. If you are looking for a real endocrinologist, see another doctor. The focus of this man is making money off his patients with side business, none of which are covered by insurance and you must pay $$$ out of pocket. BEWARE!
Have you seen Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
Are you Dr. Nikravan?

See our Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro

Visit Dr. Nikravan