Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Nikravan

Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Newport Beach, CA. He graduated from American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Nikravan accepts

Dr. Nikravan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Nikravan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Thyroid Cyst

Dr. Nikravan treats Thyroid Cyst more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Nikravan treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Nikravan treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Nikravan treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

• Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

I care for my patients by combining evidence-based medicine with education that focuses on fully understanding the disease and what we can do to prevent its progress. By listening carefully to my patients needs, I can offer an individualized care pla...

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

1.5267175572519085%

Dr. Nikravan?
Dr. Nikravan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD
I was referred to Dr. Nikravan through some friends and I think the world of him and his staff. I don’t do Doctors well, but they have all gone beyond the call of duty to make me feel comfortable and safe and quickly won me over. There is not enough good I can say about the Doctor. He is a kind, caring and compassionate man and answers question in reasonable time and with great detail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
Dr. Nikravan is a thorough , caring physician that through his knowledge and ability to clearly communicate with his patients builds trust and confidence that is well earned and properly placed . My wife and I have complete trust in Dr. Nikravan , I will recommend him to family friends and my patients alike .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
As a grown woman who has been to many doctors, I've never experienced one like this doctor. He would not listen to me with an open mind but instead talked down to me at each appointment. I was in tears each time i left. The procedure he performed on my thyroid made me feel like a piece of meat at the butcher. Bedside manners are not his specialty. I hope these comments will result in the doctor slowing down and listening to his patients. The office staff made mistakes each time I was there and needs training.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
I am a very happy patient of Dr Nikravan as he helped me get my life back . I suffer from Hypothyroid and my weight was uncontrollable . Now after 3 years of keeping m weight loss of 40 pounds off and being less sluggish and anxious I am driving an hour and a half each way to see him when needed .Great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Nikravan to everyone. He is the perfect mix of compassion and efficiency. His staff is wonderful and considerate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
Dr. Nikravan is a very qualified physician. He listens to me, which seems to be rare and he also cares. He found a problem with my thyroid that was over looked by previous physicians. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Nikravan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
Dr. Nikravan is an excellent diagnostician. He found a thyroid nodule which was cancerous when my primary MD couldn't feel it. His recommendations and follow thru were superb. He is very approachable and answers all questions. The office is a new location, small and comfortable. Staff does the basics well. He is extremely bright and very knowledgeable in his areas of expertise. I have recommended his practice to my friends because I feel he makes safe decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
Dr Nikravan recently changed his practice to a conceire where you pay a annual fee as he felt his patients weren’t happy and he was right. I’m very glad he changed his practice!!! My wait time is maybe 5 minutes if any, the staff is ready for me and he’s able to spend more quality time with me. I only see him for my thyroid a few times a year but if your thyroid isn’t working properly your life is miserable and it’s dangerous. I may add on next year for him to become my primary doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
Dr.. Nikravan is extremely knowledgeable, experienced and a true expert in his field. He immediately diagnosed that my thyroid was out of wack and knew exactly how to treat it.
Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
His knowledge and depth in endocrinology and general medicine is outstanding
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
My Primary Care Dr. recommended Dr. Nikravan when I was diagnosed with Hoshimoto disease and am I ever glad he did. He has stabilized my thyroid issues and when my blood sugar started rising, he put me on a protocol that took me from a 5.8 A1C down to 5.0 without medication. He takes the time to thoroughly go thru my blood labs so that I understand and provides me with a comprehensive review of my visit with him. He sends the review and labs to my Rheumatologist and Primary Dr. He’s Great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
Dr Sean P. Nikravan and his practice are hands down the best place to bring yourself if you’re needing assistance in leading a healthy lifestyle. I lived in Atlanta, Ga and moved to Orange County so that I could be a patient of Dr. Nikravan and I am happy to say that he is getting my diabetes under control and helping me live a healthier lifestyle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
Very happy with his treatment. After 30 years of managing my diabetes thru numerous Endo's... Dr Nikravan was the first to hold me accountable for my actions. I feel it is because he truly cares. He listens & then advises with years of experience..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
Dr. Nikravan is the greatest Endocrine Physician. Every visit I have had has been a pleasant experience. He is knowledgeable and explains your test results and condition with complete detail. I have never been to a doctor who gave such excellent care. No one else comes near his expertise. I highly recommend Dr. Nikravan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
He is thorough and offers blood tests and ultrasounds all in office. The office staff is incredible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
After seeing 5 endocrinologists who only made me feel worse. I have both adrenal insufficiency (a rare condition) and thyroid issues. He ran the proper tests but more importantly treated me euthanasia the meds I needed and removed those I didn’t. All in respect of my need as an individual. He is professional and caring and outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
Excellent doctor that takes the time to listen. I highly recommend Dr. Nikravan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
Dr Nikravan is a wonderful doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He really takes his time and goes above and beyond. Highly recommended. The office staff is super friendly and responsive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Nikravan, MD?
Dr. Nikravan is a specialist in his field. I found him to be very knowledgeable about different conditions and how they are interrelated. I especially appreciate the written summary he provides at the end of each appointment. I also find the patient portal that his office uses very helpful. I highly recommend him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Nikravan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nikravan treats patients.