Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD

Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD

Regenerative MedicineMaleAge 56

Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Annapolis, MD. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mulvaney to book an appointment.

Regenerative Orthopedics & Sports Medicine of Annapolis

Visit Website
Regenerative Orthopedics & Sports Medicine of Annapolis116 Defense Hwy Ste 203 Annapolis, MD 21401

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Mulvaney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mulvaney

Dr. Mulvaney?
  • Explained conditions well (335)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (334)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (334)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
As a Marine I have tried to heal myself. I have tried everything to deal with my problems my way. So you know, I have been in darkness for a long time. It has affected all around me. My family, my friends, and myself have struggled dealing with my pts. All medicines failed. I was on the edge of ending all. This procedure brought me back. Does it Work? Is it worth it? I haven't thrown a thing or yelled for six weeks now. I am not frustrated going to the store. The noise is gone. If you are even considering this as an option, do it. Do it now. Do not wait. It is an hour of your time to save your life. Heal yourself and those around you and do this.
Lcpl. E. M. – Feb 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr Mulvaney popped up into my life after ten plus years of treatments, rehabs, jails and suicide attempts from my ptsd. I was skeptical because everything else under the sun ive tried hasnt been able to help me but what I experienced in that room was nothing short amazing. You go through some kind of experience on that table and its tough to describe, its euphoric, exciting, joyful i mean within minutes i had tears rolling down my face making a big scene but i didnt care at all. I was happy, I wasnt anxious and for the first time in as long as I can remember I felt at peace and that has been the thing i have been searching for for years. Four years of horrible combat and and a decade plus of PTSD running my life i feel like i was just reborn and its time to live again.
Kevin T. – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I would highly encourage anyone seeking care to see Dr. Mulvaney. He is highly knowledgeable, confident and personable. He will take the time to explain what going on and will pursue getting the best possible result. I had been struggling with some PTS and chronic pain complications, but didn't have many positive results in my quest for treatments. I was loosing hope but had read of the hope the SGB had given people. The first shot on the right side has some positive effects but still kind of left me wanting more of what I had read about. The second shot on the left side connected the dots. For the first time in as long as I can remember I had an overwhelming sense of contentment and well being. I felt happy and was actually pain free in my neck and shoulders. If you have struggled to find hope or relief please see Dr. Mulvaney. I am confident he can help you like he did me.
Thomas F. – Feb 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr. Mulvaney is outstanding. I received the SGB procedure and it exceeded all my expectations. Dr.Mulvaney is an extraordinarily gifted healer in both his compassion and care for his patients and also his impeccable skills as a physician. Highly recommend!
Jane D. – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr. Mulvaney is a gem. He is a rare breed of strength and steadfastness. His bedside manor is second to none, he explains everything before he does anything. He met me where I was in my head and explained the emotions I was feeling after my injections. He speaks with authority and leaves no doubt that his primary purpose when he was with me was to help ME.
Cynthia M. – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
One year post initial block injection, I began to feel again, to a lesser extent, the same symptoms that led me to Dr. Mulvaney initially just over a year ago. I knew that others had also come back for a "booster" re-treatment, for lack of a better word. Because of this life changing treatment, I am here to tell you that it is possible to come back from unimaginable suffering and loss of hope. PTSD is no longer a death sentence. I am hopeful and owe a debt that I can never repay. To anyone suffering the agony of PTSD, there is real help...a complete game changer.
Denise H. – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I came to Dr. Mulvaney for lower back and SI pain that had been limiting my activities for 6 years, There were days that I had a hard time getting from one room to another inside my house with 9/10 pain on the regular. Dr. Mulvaney was the first doctor to give me hope to get back to my normal activity levels and now I'm back to exercising, playing with my daughter, and threw a 30lb stroller over my shoulder to load it into the house the other day without even thinking about it.
Kelly F. – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr. Mulvaney and his staff were wonderful during my right and left side stellate ganglion nerve blocks for my PTSD. I felt a sense of peace and my anxiety along with my hypervigilance seized to exist after both of my treatments. I was finally able to get peaceful sleep both nights. I definitely felt even more at peace after my second block on my right side on my second day. They were outstanding from start to finish.
Johnny S. . -. F. N. S. – Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
As an active law enforcement officer, I knew of other officers who had visited physicians that were just starting to use SGB in their PTSD care. I did my research and came upon Dr. Mulvaney's practice, and was comforted by his expertise in the practice. I could not be more happy with my decision to put the time and research into finding ROSM and Dr. Mulvaney, a qualified and outstanding physician in the administration of SGB!!
Nathan S. – Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
The SGB Injection that Dr. Mulvaney provides is the greatest cure for Anxiety, Depression and PTSD, I have lived with all of these most of my life. Today, I received my second SGB injection and a year ago I got my first one with Dr. Mulvaney. If you are in need of something that will take the ease of tension and stress away for a year or more don't hesitate to call or look into this procedure. Since I found this now today looking back I would not even for one minute consider any medications that are out there, This does not have any side effects and only provides a better and easier life for anyone who is struggling like I was and have been. I can also say that Dr.Mulvaney provides a easy, painless, and fun experience through it all. He makes your procedure that can be nerve racking a breeze with jokes and laughs all the way through. Please consider if you don't know anywhere or anything else to do, it can change your life for the better. Thank you, Stephanie.O
Stephanie O. – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Doc Mulvaney is the foremost expert when it comes to GSB. His background as a SEAL brings a component that makes what he does even more powerful. He knows what the operators and their families need to get back to being the best versions of themselves. There is no doubt in my mind that his life long commitment to understanding, utilizing, and promoting the effects and impact that GSB has. Thank you to everyone at ROSM for taking incredible care of us.
Edward B. – Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr. Mulvaney and his staff are ahead of the game. The staff and Dr. Mulvaney explained everything to me along the way. If you are having any issues with PTSD, or any symptoms like anger, constantly worrying, feeling emotionly drained, please reach out Dr. Mulvaney and his staff. This was again a life changing experience and the procedure only takes 30 minutes or less. Your life will be changed and you can tell a difference before you leave the office. God Bless you Doc.
Ken H. – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I recently received SGB treatment from Doctor Mulvaney in Annapolis, MD. I'm a Veteran with multiple combat tours and I was searching for SGB treatment in my area. Doctor Mulvaney was at the top of the list and was also recommended by several other Veterans. The staff was very helpful in scheduling an appointment in addition to connecting me with the Veteran non-profit Operation First Response to sponsor my treatment. I received two SGB treatments and the results are amazing. Doctor Mulvaney was very helpful in explaining the treatment and the procedure was very brief without any issues. I felt instant relief from my symptoms associated with PTSD and also felt very relaxed afterwards. I highly recommend Doctor Mulvaney for combat Veterans looking for additional treatment to alleviate the symptoms associated with PTSD.
G. G. – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr Mulvaney created a welcoming atmosphere that helped me first overcome doubt of seeking treatment. The treatment was nothing short of spectacular; I first tried therapy as well as a variety of medication and nothing seemed to help. The biggest trouble for me was looking at it as an injury instead of something wrong with me as a person. If anyone has thoughts or experiences remotely similar I highly encourage to at least take the time for a consultation. For me, the difference was night and day and I have no doubt it has even saved lives.
Forrest C. – Feb 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr, Mulvaney has the patients best interest at heart, and myself being a combat veteran he was very able to make me feel very at ease. The experience was relaxing and never degrading. I was able to be here thanks To Operation First Response who recommended him very highly. I am already starting to feel more relaxed and look forward to the benefits of this procedure. I was unsure of it at first, but am glad I decided to go ahead and get it done. It was ultimately my decision, however I am glad to know their are People like Operation First Response and Dr, Mulvaney who continue to help wounded soldiers like me to fight on and to recover. God bless them.
Cw2 R. T. – Feb 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Outstanding communication. Extremely knowledgeable about all trauma conditions and consequent longstanding/pervasive effects on mind/body. Highly recommend SGB as an adjunctive procedure for individuals undergoing trauma psychotherapy/counseling.
Aj C. – Feb 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I've struggled with PTSD for several years and had tried therapy and medication with limited results. I found Dr. Mulvaney and read about the SGB for PTSD. At that point, I was willing to try anything, and I'm so glad I came here. Dr. Mulvaney and his team were so caring and explained each step of the procedure. Post injection, I feel amazing. My head is clear for the first time in years. Physically, I feel amazing - so relaxed and ready to run a marathon at the same time! The relief of having clear thoughts... My mind and body feel like they're finally in the present moment and not tied down to the past. If you're struggling, please reach out to Dr. Mulvaney! I was almost ready to give up hope when I found out about ROSM and the SGB injection. I haven't felt this clear and capable in years. I feel like I'm starting a new chapter.
Sarah B. – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I was very skeptical of having this procedure done but after talking with some co-works who have visited Dr. Mulvaney I decided that it was worth a shot. It was exactly as I was told. The results were almost immediate and by the next day I was stress free.
Tim N. – Feb 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
My experience with the provider was AWESOME. Dr. Sean is very personable and friendly. He is an EXCELLENAT physician!
V B. – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr. Mulvaney was courteous as was his staff. I was hesitant to receive this treatment, but I was put at ease by his explanation of and experience. Really glad I followed through on getting the block.
N. F. – Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mulvaney?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Mulvaney treats your condition or procedure

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Fluroscopically-Guided Spinal Injection
  • Ganglion Impar Block
  • Ilioinguinal and Iliohypogastric Block
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Sympathetic Block
  • Medical Branch Block
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Prolotherapy Injections
  • Ultrasound Guided Procedures
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Mulvaney accepts

Dr. Mulvaney accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Commercial Insurance Company

Sean Mulvaney, M.D. is an Associate Professor of Medicine at the Uniformed Services University in Bethesda, Maryland and is board certified in Sports Medicine...Read more

Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Annapolis, MD and has been practicing for over 18 years.

• Regenerative Medicine