Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD

Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD

Regenerative Medicine •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Annapolis, MD. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mulvaney to book an appointment.

Regenerative Orthopedics & Sports Medicine of Annapolis

Visit Website
Regenerative Orthopedics & Sports Medicine of Annapolis116 Defense Hwy Ste 203 Annapolis, MD 21401

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Mulvaney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mulvaney

Dr. Mulvaney?
My son had severe PTSD and was on a lot of medications in an effort to control the effects. Dr. Mulvaney had the perfect solution. He provided the medical treatment the way you don't find today. All appointments were on time and Dr. Mulvaney did not act rushed and provided the necessary time with my son both before and after the medical procedure. The treatment he recommended for my son's PTDS worked and allowed my son to get off all medication. My son no longer experiences the effects of PTDS. We feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Mulvaney.
E W. – Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I had 10/10 neck pain and now I have no pain period. I thought I would be stuck with it for maybe the rest of my life but Prolotherapy knocked it right out of the park and now I have no pain period. I also had bad anxiety was taking 3 medications and now I have no anxiety i'm off all of my medications and I feel good happy no worries nothing. All of this is truly a blessing.
A. W. – Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr. Mulvaney is honestly, THE BEST physician I've ever had. His knowledge is apparent and his bedside manner immediately put me at ease. He explained everything he was going to be doing which put me at ease. I knew I was in VERY capable hands. I had an SGB treatment 6 weeks ago and have had such amazing relief. I only wish I'd done it sooner. I'm able to focus more clearly, am not as easily annoyed and I'm sleeping SO. MUCH. BETTER which is huge for me. His medical assistant Kamisha is wonderful and also has a wonderful bedside manner. (She actually held my hand in anticipation of be being nervous.) I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mulvaney. If you want good results, he's the doctor to see.
Kim C. – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr. Mulvaney and his staff were wonderful, they were calming, they listened to my fears and I felt like I was well taken care of and treated like an individual. The procedure itself was daunting, but his calm bedside manner was incredibly reassuring and even made me laugh at one point. I have had severe PTSD and TBI for over 15 years and for the first time (and only half an hour after the procedure) I feel less agitated, frightened and amped up. For the first time in a decade I feel like there is hope for me in feeling better long term. I would recommend Dr. Mulvaney and the SGB to anyone struggling with these issues, as he has the expertise to conduct the procedure, the character to provide a calming and informative service and the care towards his patients in ensuring long-term benefits.
B. G. – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr. Mulvaney helped to change my perspective about the issues I was facing. His ability to clearly explain and put things into context greatly helped to put me at ease. Within minutes of the procedure I felt like I could think clearer than I had in years. I wish that I had pursued this treatment sooner.
Shane W. – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr. Mulvaney and his staff were awesome to work with. They really get it when it comes to understanding the kinds of things that create these conditions in the first place, and are very compassionate in the handling of their results. It was a comfort knowing that Dr. Mulvaneys' background gave him a clear picture of where I was coming from. What a blessing this is.
Roger M. – Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I came to Dr. Mulvaney with painful, swollen knees. The pain in my knees kept me from sleeping at night. am an athlete; running, cross-training and hiking. Dr. Mulvaney recommended prolotherapy. After completing the 3 prolotherapy treatments, I feel 100%. I sleep the whole night. My knees are not swollen and don't hurt. I'm ready to resume my full workouts, without limitations. The whole ROSM Team is Exceptional. Dr. Mulvaney and Kamisha treated me like Family. Kim was Spectacular as well getting me scheduled for treatments exactly when I needed them. I am very Grateful to The ROSM Team. On my last visit, I got to meet Sarah, she is Exceptional as well. If you're having musculoskeletal challenges, Get on down here....Now!
Kathy D. – Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
After talking to Dr. Mulvaney, underwent PRP treatment. Figured it was least invasive and if it didn't work, still had the traditional options available. Within six weeks of the procedure I was back to running and have no pain in the knee. I highly recommend Dr. Mulvaney and his team to anyone experiencing pain and looking for options.
Cp C. – Nov 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr Mulvaney has a great bedside manner. He explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. I had tried physical therapy and was still having muscle spasms. My tendons and ligaments needed attention due to severe whiplash from a car accident. I'm glad i didn't settle for the steroid injections that my other Dr. had recommended.
Rita G. S. – Nov 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Mulvaney. He made sure to explain exactly what he was going to be doing and ensured I understood. I would recommend anyone that struggling to contact Dr. Mulvaney's office to set up a appointment.
B. H. – Nov 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
This was my 3rd SGB procedure done by Dr Mulvaney going back to 2012. SGB worked every time providing me with instant relief. I feel calm and at peace, like a huge boulder has been lifted off my chest. I highly recommend this SGB to anyone struggling with chronic PTSD, depression or anxiety. There is no better doctor out there to come and get this procedure done.
Pasha P. – Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Since December 26th 2019 I have had the pleasure of sending veterans struggling with PTS up here to see Dr. Mulvaney and is amazing staff. to date we have brought 54 veterans in and have left with 54 service members that can now live the life they deserve. Being able to work with Dr. M and his staff to get these men/women the relief has been so much more then I could have ever expected. I personally lived with the effects of PTS for over 15 years and never thought I could feel like this again. I thought all hope was lost, I was wrong and am blessed to have discovered this treatment and have plans to bring all I can for as long as I can! I say its saving lives 3 minutes at a time! Thank you for all you do! On Ward and Up ward!
Jeremy H. – Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I first learned about this shot one year ago, after 25 years of holding onto childhood trauma and PTSD, combat related PTSD, and sexual trauma related PTSD, I watched as my fellow friends and service members recieved this shot and provided amazing feedback, I knew I wanted to try. 25 minutes later, and the heaviness of stress and burden, the unclenching of my jaw and the overall feeling of finally feeling genuinely happy took place. I look forward to continuing my journey of healing, and am so thankful for this program and Dr. Mulvaney.
Ka M. – Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Amazing, simple procedure with instant results. I was for the first time able to actually sit still and process instead of figgett with something or movements. relaxation instantly to a place to process thoughts and actions. recommend strongly
Steven L. – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
i was made so very comfortable from the very first phone call. the appointment was timely, handled very professionally,, and every step was thoroughly explained in order to relieve my anxiety about the procedure. He was very caring and soft spoken in his approach and i could feel the empathy and compassion from hims and his staff. i can thank them enough
John R. – Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I"m a retired NYC Firefighter who responded to the Twin Towers on 9/11. Iwas assigned to E-1 My company arrived prior to either building collapsing. I was on the 22nd floor of tower one when tower 2 collapsed. I made it just out of the building and than it collapsed behind me and my company. I lost my LT that day. I was hit with debris and was burried for a bit . Icontined to dig at thr site for many months I attended so many funerals i cant even count . I felt like the whole world was caving in on me and not knowing what was wrong until i was diagnosed with PTSD years later I heard about Dr Mulvany and th great work that he has don with helping pepole with PTSD. I did some reserch on him and i couldnt wait to make an appoiment received the GHB block and felt likr ive have never felt before, I felt relaxed and all the stress was lifted off my shoulders . Im so grateful that i found him He changed my life
Craig D. – Nov 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Speaking from my observations as a leader in the Special Operations Community, I've watched the numerous individuals benefit from the SGB. The transformation in a single day, combined with regular behavioral health treatments has the strongest impact that I've witnessed on those experiencing PTS symptoms, which allows those individuals to return to a healthy mental state and improved readiness level.
N. D. – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
My history with Dr. Mulvaney goes back nearly 10 years. I implicitly trust him with and his treatment methodology - a trust that did not come easy, but was solidified through positive treatment results and his repeated actions that are in the best interest of his patients. The SGB is the single most effective treatment method I've experienced in dealing with my PTS-related symptoms and chronic anxiety / perpetual stress associated with a career in the Special Operations community. The SGB is the starting point for bringing you back to the person you know you were but can't locate. Please reach out and begin again.
Nate D. – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Doc Mulvaney is obviously passionate about taking care of veterans and making sure we get the best care for our symptoms.
Nick B. – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I am the VFW Commander (Post 2214) in Cullman, AL. I am able to bring Veterans to ROSM and change their life, along with giving them a reason to live again! This shot is such a game changer when it comes to PTSD and Veterans suicide! It resets you and lets you live again!!! It is amazing and i am so thankful for Doctor M and his staff! They take care of us Vets!!!
Brian M. – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mulvaney?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Mulvaney treats your condition or procedure

• Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Neuroplasty
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Prolotherapy Injections
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Ultrasound Guided Procedures
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Mulvaney accepts

Dr. Mulvaney accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Commercial Insurance Company

Sean Mulvaney, M.D. is an Associate Professor of Medicine at the Uniformed Services University in Bethesda, Maryland and is board certified in Sports Medicine...Read more

Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Annapolis, MD and has been practicing for over 18 years.

• Regenerative Medicine