Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD

Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD

Sports Medicine  ·

Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Annapolis, MD and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in sports medicine and pain management.Read his story

Regenerative Orthopedics & Sports Medicine of Annapolis

116 Defense Hwy Ste 203

Annapolis, MD 21401

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Mulvaney treats your condition or procedure

• Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Neuroplasty
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Prolotherapy Injections
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Ultrasound Guided Procedures
  • Upper Back Pain

My goal is to restore you to full, pain-free activity, or get as close as we possibly can. I perform treatments that I believe, based on the available published medical literature, will result in long-term benefit to you. We need to get to the root c...

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Mulvaney?
Dr. Mulvaney's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD
Recent
Dr. Mulvaney was very thorough in his assessment of my shoulder pain. His description of the procedure was very helpful and allowed me to proceed with confidence in his skills..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I was recommended by my physical therapist and came for an evaluation. After that I did some more research and decided to go forward with the prolotherapy. After just the first session I felt much better and now after all three I feel great with no pain as I experienced before. I have recommended friends try Dr. Mulvaney after my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr. Mulvaney has treated various injuries with PRP and Lipogems. Prior to his treatments my athletic lifestyle was seriously compromised. After his treatments I am back to athletic competition and feeling great. He took the time to listen to my concerns, figure out the best course of action, and stayed in contact after my treatments. His ability to diagnose and treat using the most cutting edge technology is impressive. The level of care he provides is second to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I feel very blessed to have been able to receive care from Dr. Mulvaney. He is an outstanding medical professional demonstrating a commending knowledge of regenerative heeling techniques as well as great inter-personal skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
The entire process was perfect- From the explanations to the procedure! All involved were professional, friendly, knowledgeable and caring. Sean is an amazing physician and I would recommend him and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
amazing improvement and no more pain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I struggled with sharp pain in the right side of my neck, Prolotherapy has given me freedom from pain and greater range of motion. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Mulvaney.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr. Mulvaney is attentive, observant, and excellent in explaining the various options and the specific procedures. Without hesitation, I would recommend him and regenerative orthopedics as a viable option.
top notch
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
staff professional quiet office no waiting excellent results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr. Mulvaney was very attentive and informative. He clearly wants you to get back to your best and wants to make you whole again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Sean is straight forward and doesn't try to "sell" you on a treatment. He understands what an athlete needs to perform and gives you your options in a no nonsense way. I had therapy on my knee and it feels great. No pain and full movement. I highly recommend Sean and ROSM of Annapolis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr Mulvaney is an amazing doctor and I am very pleased with the treatments I have received. He always takes the time to explain the procedures in detail, and follows up with me post visit. I am impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner, and strongly recommend him to anyone seeking regenerative orthopedics. The office staff are kind and helpful, and the facilities are first class. As a fitness professional and former competitive athlete, my body is my livelihood, ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Although the therapies are somewhat painful (all those needles have got to hurt), he made them as tolerable as possible, and I have had very good results, on my knee, hip, and lower back. I had doubts that this could be helpful for someone who is not in the prime of life, my doubts have been erased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
I am so impressed with the stem cell treatment I had 3 months ago. I have always been an active person and prior to the procedure was unable to do the things I loved. I'm now back to my active life. I'm grateful to Dr. Mulvaney.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Excellent. I came in a little anxious about the procedure. After speaking with Dr. Mulvaney he put me at ease and made sure, on multiple occasions I was comfortable before moving forward. Afterwards he stayed in the room and constantly checked to make sure I was doing fine. Everything went well and I was extremely happy with the final result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
My experience with Dr. Mulvaney, his staff and his office made me comfortable with my decision to proceed with prolotherapy. The outcome was better than expected and I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
When I walked into Dr. Mulvaney's office, I knew I was about to get the worst news ever - labral tear in my left hip. After my visit, I left with the most positive and upbeat mentality, because I knew beyond doubt that Dr. Mulvaney was invested in my care, in working with me to repair the labral tear, and would take care of me better than family. All of those initial reactions not only are true, I am healing at a more rapid pace than the average patient who had LipoGems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
Dr Mulvaney cares about me getting better. This may seem like a simple statement but finding a doctor who truly cares about the person more than the appointment is difficult. He and his staff made this easy. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD?
First time meeting Dr. Mulvaney was refreshing. Coming a similar background, Dr. Mulvaney related to my situation, listened to what I had going on, and was able to give a straight forward assessment on what was needed to be done in order to get healthy.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mulvaney?

Insurance accepted