Dr. Sean Lille, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 56

Dr. Lille

Sean T Lille MD

10210 N 92nd St Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Dr. Sean Lille, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Arizona medical school in 1992. He is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lille to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Lille is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center Scottsdale, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Lille's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lille's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Arm Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Lille accepts

Dr. Lille accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Lille's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lille

Dr. Lille
Dr Lille and his staff are so amazing. I dont think I have ever went to a more welcoming office. The minute you walk into the door till walking out they are just so friendly and amazing.
Dj – May 26, 2021
Dr. Lille did an amazing job. His assistants in the office were amazing and made you feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Lille to anyone.
S.M – Oct 20, 2020
Dr.Lille and his staff have been wonderful! They are extremely professional and Dr. Lille's work is superb!
V.J – Sep 14, 2020
I don't even know where to start with my experience with Dr Lille and his team. Unbelievable from start to finish. His whole team of coordinators, especially Beth, treated me like family from the minute I stepped foot in the office until the moment I left my post op. Dr. Lille's bedside manner was the most professional yet enjoyable I may have ever seen and his surgical skills have left me with breasts I always just dreamt of having but now I have. His surgery center was also phenomenal which allowed me to see he only knows perfection. I would never hesitate one second to recommend anyone else for such a special surgical decision and that is exactly what I look forward to doing. Thank you again, Dr. Lille and team for the amazing experience and the new body I'm so confident in!!
Lindsay Burke – Dec 02, 2019
Had an amazing experience with Dr Lille and his staff, everyone was friendly, helpful and professional. Answered all my questions and always returned my calls right away. This was one of the best personal choices I've ever made, no regrets and l feel blessed that I found such an experienced and friendly staff.
May 14, 2019
This was the best experience I could have hoped for. Dr. Lille was very supportive and available to help whenever I had questions or concerns. The office staff was also kind and supportive. I was able to text pictures and ask questions without having to make an office visit and Dr. Lille even called to reassure me that everything was as it should be. I am extremely satisfied with my implants and wish I gotten the years ago.
May 02, 2019
I had a wonderful experience. Everything was easy, clear and quick. I was a nervous wreck for everything but Dr. Lillie and his staff were very helpful and made me feel really comfortable .
Mar 28, 2019
This is my second procedure performed by Dr.Lille. The results of both procedures were outstanding. Dr Lille was honest about the expectations and results. He is an excellent physician and excels in his field of medicine. I high recommend him. His staff is so pleasant and respect your privacy. Again I highly recommend Dr Lille and his staff. I am thrilled with both the results and the care that I have received.
E.M – Feb 06, 2019
Dr.Lille and his team took excellent care of me. I had a breast augmentation and am very, very pleased with the results. From consultation to surgery day and post op appointment, everyone I interacted with was friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
M.M – Dec 04, 2018
fantastic experience from the first call through the final visit Beth answered all of my questions and took time with me to ,make sure I was comfortable with everything being done. Dr Lille was honest and really showed that he cared about what my needs were. Overall the experience was amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Lille and his staff.
D.D – Oct 24, 2018
From the moment I walked in for my appointment I was greeted with such warmth by both Susan and Beth. I was so nervous and Marylin calmed me immediately with her gentle and understanding words. Dr. Sean Lillie listened carefully to my concerns and after he discussed his surgical procedure to eliminate this issue I immediately felt I was in the right place. The surgery took place and Dr Lille and his entire staff were with me throughout this entire process.
J.A – Aug 28, 2018
This is my second surgery with Dr. Lille and his team, and I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Ariana Spencer – Jul 12, 2018
Overall, it was a very nice experience. The staff is friendly and very professional.
Lois Gamiel – Jun 28, 2018
Excellent every step of the way. Expectations Dr. Lille gave me were met. Staff was very friendly and thorough. Everything from initial consultation through follow up appointments after surgery went very smooth. I have high regard for Dr. Lille and his staff!
Jerilynn Frandsen – Jun 06, 2018
I feel so blessed that I found Dr Lille! I searched for years for the perfect surgeon to do my breast aug and I’m so lucky I found him. Dr Lille is truly an artist, I struggled for so long about my appearance and I cannot believe how outstanding my breasts look now! Every time I look at them I just can’t believe they’re mine! Dr Lille and his entire staff are so friendly and SO helpful I felt right at home as soon as I met them! Pre op and post op care is incredible, I HIGHLY recommend Dr Lille!
Anna in Arizona – Apr 09, 2018
Love this practice- Dr. Lille is the best and all his staff are wonderful-very professional yet such a warm and caring atmosphere pervades this outstanding practice.
carolyn walker – Mar 28, 2018
My overall experience with Dr.Lille and his staff has been nothing but wonderful. I would recommend to family and friends.
n.h – Mar 20, 2018
Dr Lille is the epitome of excellence. He takes great pride in providing the best service to fit my needs. His staff are so congenial, efficient and give off "good vibes". I feel fortunate to have chosen Dr. Lille for my needs!!!
T.T – Mar 16, 2018
Dr. Lille was nothing but professional, helpful and informative. He called me that night after my morning surgery to check on me. Great bedside manners, felt very comfortable with him at all times. His staff and staff at surgery center are the best. Everyone was genuinely nice and had my best interest at heart. Would recommend Dr. Lille to anyone and everyone looking to have any type of cosmetic surgery done. You won’t be disappointed!
Karen Chartrand – Mar 12, 2018
Dr Lille and his team were such a pleasure to work with. They were able to answer all my questions, and address my concerns. The staff are very friendly and helpful and treat you like family.
m.j – Mar 05, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Lille?

The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a personal one. Motivations can be varied and expectations diverse. Our goal and dedication are to provide...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery