Dr. Sean Lille, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 57

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Sean Lille, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Univ Of Az Coll Of Med in 1992. He is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Sean Lille, MD

Affiliated Urologists, Ltd

10210 N 92nd St Ste 100 Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Hospital Highlight

Affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center Scottsdale, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Lille's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lille's conditions and procedures:

• Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Restylane® Injections

Dr. Lille accepts

Dr. Lille accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Lille's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lille

My complete trust
This will be my second procedure with Dr. Lille. My first procedure was flawless. The results are entirely beautiful and natural. I trust Dr. Lille and will only ever seek his expertise for my body improvement procedures.
Colleen – Sep 14, 2022
Breast Surgery
Dr Lillie was recommended to me from a friend I found him to be very professional,knowledgeable and thoughtful. I feel my surgery went exactly as explained. Also His staff are pleasant and accommodating . Thanks Beth and Dr. Lillie!
Aug 05, 2022
Great experience!
Dr. Lille and his staff were very informative and helpful with planning my breast implant surgery. I felt very prepared for my surgery day. The day of the surgery, I was nervous but Dr Lille and nurses were caring and had excellent bedside manner. Which eased the nerves! Recovery was super quick for me and surprisingly I experienced little to no pain. Didn’t need any of the medications but had them available just in case! Overall, this surgery went very smoothly and was a lot easier than I expected it to be, all thanks to Dr Lille and his staff! Thank you all!
N.D. – Jul 21, 2022
Top Plastic Surgeon in the Valley
I first met Dr Lille 17years ago when he did my tummy tuck and breast lift. I was so happy and have been for all these years. I recently went back because turning 50 I needed some additional help and I went straight to him, no hesitation and wouldn’t go anywhere else. His staff is beyond helpful and diligent helping with the pre op stuff, day of surgery and follow ups. I have nothing but good to say from start to finish with Dr Lille.
Heather Christiansen – Apr 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
The Doctor that made me confident again
I had a Tummy Tuck with Dr. Lille and I couldn't be happier. I had an extended Tummy Tuck and he was fixing a botched job from 20 years ago. The thing that I respect most about Dr. Lille is his honesty!!! It is extremely important to truly listen and not take offense if it's not what you want to hear, my past surgeon told me what I wanted to hear yet here I am getting it fixed, although Dr. Lille is a genius and he is a perfectionist so I won in the end! What more can you ask for? Just that! I was amazed by his bedside manner, and his extreme detail in the procedure in what to expect and what the patient will expect. I didn't have any bruising which amazed the heck out of me. He made the cutest belly button that I can never remember having. I have my confidence back and even wear Yoga Pant which I could never wear before. His office is available 24/7 for questions and concerns before and leading up to your surgery on after. His office staff is amazing!! Thank you Dr. Lille!
Lynn.S – Mar 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
I had a Mommy makeover. You know exactly what you are biting off. Which is a lot! But because of the honesty you know what to expect during the recovery. Any questions you have or issues the answer is a call or a text away. He and his staff are very caring.Thanks Beth ?? And honestly I felt like I’ve know them forever. I will recommend Dr Lille and staff to anyone. He is a true artist! His Bio is impressive and he is just a wonderful man at heart!
Tracie Warren – Jan 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
I was so happy and excited to set up my appointment with Dr. Lille, They did a fabulous job at educating me on the procedure and the time frame of scheduling was perfect the surgery was smooth, fast and I love how my doctor called me directly to see how I was doing. I will for sure recommend Dr. Lille to my friends and family. I’m so Happy. Thank you.
Savannah van arnam – Jan 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
Easy process and amazing results
Jamie Washko – Dec 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
Dr. Lillie and his staff are professional, prompt, courteous, compassionate and passionate about their patients and their needs. I always enjoy interacting with the doctor and staff. My results from numerous procedures over the years have been superb. ?? ????????+++++
Jennie DiMarco – Nov 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
Dr Lille and his staff are so amazing. I dont think I have ever went to a more welcoming office. The minute you walk into the door till walking out they are just so friendly and amazing.
Dj – May 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
Dr. Lille did an amazing job. His assistants in the office were amazing and made you feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Lille to anyone.
S.M – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
I love my results so much, great experience and friendly staff.
h.b – Sep 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
Dr.Lille and his staff have been wonderful! They are extremely professional and Dr. Lille's work is superb!
V.J – Sep 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
I don't even know where to start with my experience with Dr Lille and his team. Unbelievable from start to finish. His whole team of coordinators, especially Beth, treated me like family from the minute I stepped foot in the office until the moment I left my post op. Dr. Lille's bedside manner was the most professional yet enjoyable I may have ever seen and his surgical skills have left me with breasts I always just dreamt of having but now I have. His surgery center was also phenomenal which allowed me to see he only knows perfection. I would never hesitate one second to recommend anyone else for such a special surgical decision and that is exactly what I look forward to doing. Thank you again, Dr. Lille and team for the amazing experience and the new body I'm so confident in!!
Lindsay Burke – Dec 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
Had an amazing experience with Dr Lille and his staff, everyone was friendly, helpful and professional. Answered all my questions and always returned my calls right away. This was one of the best personal choices I've ever made, no regrets and l feel blessed that I found such an experienced and friendly staff.
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
This was the best experience I could have hoped for. Dr. Lille was very supportive and available to help whenever I had questions or concerns. The office staff was also kind and supportive. I was able to text pictures and ask questions without having to make an office visit and Dr. Lille even called to reassure me that everything was as it should be. I am extremely satisfied with my implants and wish I gotten the years ago.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
I had a wonderful experience. Everything was easy, clear and quick. I was a nervous wreck for everything but Dr. Lillie and his staff were very helpful and made me feel really comfortable .
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
This is my second procedure performed by Dr.Lille. The results of both procedures were outstanding. Dr Lille was honest about the expectations and results. He is an excellent physician and excels in his field of medicine. I high recommend him. His staff is so pleasant and respect your privacy. Again I highly recommend Dr Lille and his staff. I am thrilled with both the results and the care that I have received.
E.M – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
Dr.Lille and his team took excellent care of me. I had a breast augmentation and am very, very pleased with the results. From consultation to surgery day and post op appointment, everyone I interacted with was friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
M.M – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?
fantastic experience from the first call through the final visit Beth answered all of my questions and took time with me to ,make sure I was comfortable with everything being done. Dr Lille was honest and really showed that he cared about what my needs were. Overall the experience was amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Lille and his staff.
D.D – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lille, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lille?