Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD

RheumatologyMaleAge 46

Rheumatology

Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD is a Rheumatology Specialist in Spokane, WA and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Lasalle has extensive experience in Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy. He graduated from Tulane U, School of Medicine medical school in 2001. He is affiliated with medical facilities Multicare Deaconess Hospital and Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD

Arthritis Northwest,PLLC

105 W 8th Ave Ste 6080 Spokane, WA 99204 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Rheumatology Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Frequently Treated by Dr. Lasalle

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Lasalle treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Lasalle treats other conditions, please contact the office at (509) 838-6500.

Osteoporosis & Screening

Osteoporosis specialists diagnose and treat conditions characterized by low bone density and bone weakness, such as osteoporosis and osteopenia.Compare with other Osteoporosis & Screening specialists.

Dr. Lasalle is experienced in the area of Osteoporosis & Screening. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Similar Providers
Osteoporosis Screening
Normal
High
Very High

Arthritis & Arthropathy

Arthritis and arthropathy specialists diagnose and treat diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis that damage joints, causing pain, stiffness and swelling.Compare with other Arthritis & Arthropathy specialists.

Dr. Lasalle is experienced in the area of Arthritis & Arthropathy. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures

• Musculoskeletal Function Test
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Quantitative Sensory Test (QST)
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Spondylarthritis
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Vasculitis
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Lasalle accepts

Dr. Lasalle accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross of Idaho
Blue Cross of Idaho PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Coop Core

Dr. Lasalle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lasalle

2.8

Dr. Lasalle

I appreciate Dr. LaSalle's no nonsense approach. He is detailed, organized, and doesn't waste time. I was a bit startled in our first visit about how honest and straight forward he is, but I find it refreshing. I know that he is getting to the cause and not wasting my time on chasing paths that he doesn't believe fit my symptoms. He was kind, informative, and willing to answer questions whenever they came up.
Susie J. – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD?
I just adore all of the staff at Arthritis Northwest. Dr. LaSalle takes such good care of me and the infusion staff is amazing. If you are in need of a Rheumatologist this is the best place to go.
Sep 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD?
There’s so many weird stories with him I can’t even fit all on here lol I have a somewhat rare condition that most falls under the scope of Rheumatology.. At first we weren’t sure which health condition it was, so he put me through all of these tests that I told him I had already done before. But he refused to listed and instead scolded me for questioning him. Then when all 3 of my other specialists figured out what condition I had they told me to tell my Rheumatologist. But Dr LaSalle said he had never even heard of it. So I tried to transfer to one of the other Doctors there but it needs approved by both and LaSalle denied the transfer but said I could at least still continue care with him haha why would I? I never went back, and found an incredible Dr elsewhere. I didn’t want to write this but I don’t want any of you to have to go through all that I did with him. You all deserve better than this. Best of luck to you all!
Aug 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD?
My recent visit was with Dr LaSalle’s “assistant”. I made sure to be on time as patients are charged or appointments canceled if you are late. After being led into the room the nurse took my bp and the reading was 190/90. I asked her to take it again as that was insane. Again it was about the same. I asked her if she wanted me to do it. She finally got it right. After she left I sat in the room 90 minutes waiting for the assistant to see me. When she finally arrived her excuse was that someone had come early so she took her as she was from out of town and thought she would have enough time before my appt. I drove from Idaho to WA for my appt. was on time and had to wait 90 min. And this assistant didn’t even do or look at anything as she was so far behind. It was a waste of my whole day my gas my parking charge and my $40 deductible. This is the WORST Rheumatology office I’ve ever been in. The Dr isn’t any better. I would suggest you go elsewhere. They aren’t there to help you.
Jul 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD?
First appointment with Dr. Lasalle and I was extremely pleased...I would highly recommend him and found him to be kind and very competent and knowledgeable in dealing with my Scleroderma...so happy to have found him, as my last doctor had left the practice I had been going to many years....
Lynn in Spokane, WASHINGTON – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD?
Make sure to never accidentally or otherwise no-show for 2 appointments... They will discharge you from their practice FOR LIFE .... amazing customer service.
Puyallup, WA – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD?
Dr. Lasalle listened to me and talked through everything with me making sure I understood. I left feeling confident that I was heard and he knew what he was talking about and what the best next step was. He did jump around from topic to topic a bit but it made sense to me.
Spokane, WA – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD?
Do not go see this doctor unless you enjoy leaving unheard, with none of your concerns addressed And any ideas you have about your health or body completely dismissed. He won't take his time to address the issues you have, just enjoys writing prescriptions for temporary fixes instead of conscience doctoring and trying to find long term solutions.
Spokane, wa – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD?
Treats you like cattle, doesn't listen or help.
Spokane, WA – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD?
Dr Lasalle is very thorough and a kind and caring man. He knows his field of medicine with excellence. I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to a Dr Lasalle.
Cheryl Smith in Spokane, Wa – Dec 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD?
Arrogant and talks down to you. Will not allow you to ask or discuss anything that doesn't conform to what he has already said to you.
coeur d alene, id – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Lasalle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lasalle?