Dr. Sean Kerby, MD

Dr. Sean Kerby, MD

Family Medicine | Male

8970 Lorraine Rd Gulfport, MS 39503 Get Directions

Dr. Sean Kerby, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Gulfport, MS. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Kerby is affiliated with Memorial Hospital at Gulfport.

Dr. Kerby's Experience

See how Dr. Kerby's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kerby

Dr. Kerby accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kerby has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kerby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kerby to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kerby's Performance
in Gautier, Mississippi |
Dr Kerby provides exceptional care, just like his wife who is a nurse practitioner in his office. I like that he is very knowledgeable and has always fixed my various issues. He is prompt, attentive, and efficient. An additional advantage is that I am always seen on time in his office.
Washington, IL |
Great health teaching AND you are seen on time!!! What a concept!!
in Biloxi, MS |
Wonderful. Physician. He stays current on the latest research and is easy to talk to. Explains things to me so I can understand. I also appreciate how he stays on time seeing his patients.
Long Beach, MS |
Dr. Kerby listens to you and takes everything you into consideration as he uses his medical knowledge to treat you. He is kind and patient.
in Long Beach, MS |
Dr. Kerby was my doctor for over five years. I was very pleased with his service in the beginning, but as time went on and his practice increased I found him short, patronizing and just plain rude at times. It seemed that at every visit he wanted to refer me to a different doctor, sometimes for very minor things. When I wouldn't go, he ended our relationship, leaving me high and dry as far as my prescriptions. So, if you are his patient....proceed with caution!
in Gulfport, MS |
I come from a medical family, so I am very picky about my doctors.. Dr. Kerby and his wife, Barbara, who is a NP are excellent diagnosticians. They listen to your symptoms, chart a course of action, and even welcome your input in what medicines work for you if appropriate. Their office is staff is friendly and efficient and the office is very clean. And they always manage to get my husband and me in very promptly and they are very caring medical professionals.
in Gulfport Mississippi |
He and his whole staff are just absolutely wonderful. Would highly recommend him, I've been going to him for many years. Very caring and tells you exactly what is going on. Great doctor
in Gulfport, Ms |
There is never a long wait. Dr Kerby is very concerned for is patients and makes you feel you are his # 1 priority. I have been seeing him for at least 6 years and he remains consistent. He is very knowledgable and spends time with you, never rushes you out. Very likable person . I would recommend him to anyone.
in Prentiss, MS |
Dr. Kerby was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions
in Gulfport, MS |
Dr. Kerby and his staff are very professional people. Dr. Kerby's wife who is a Nurse Practitioner works there as well, and handles the overflow, which assists with appointments and unnecessary waits. There are no animals (dogs) walking around the clinic as it is with some doctor offices in Gulfport. I feel very comfortable there. I would recommend Dr. Kerby's office to anyone, as I have.
in ocean Springs, ms |
One of the most professional doctors I have seen.
Gulfport, MS |
Dr. Kerby has always been professional and taken good care of any ailments. His office is fast, clean, professional, and very friendly.
Gulfport, MS |
I was very happy with Dr Kerby he took time to listen to all of my complaints and ordered the test I need to have done. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.
Gulfport MS |
Very knowledgeable, kind and caring. He is willing to spend time with me, answers all my questions and doesnt just rush out b
in Gulfport, MS |
This doctor and his staff are great. They truly care for their patients. Rarely is their a long wait time but an explanation is given when an issue arises. Emergency appointments are always available and return calls are made timely. Staff is very courteous and caring. Patient privacy is always respected. I am completely satisfied with this physician, NP and their staff.
Have you seen Dr. Sean Kerby, MD?
Are you Dr. Kerby?

Compare Dr. Kerby

}

Dr. Kerby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Mississippi not available

Dr. Kerby has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kerby's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Kerby does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kerby and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1997

U South Ala

Completed in 2000

Dr. Kerby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kerby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kerby does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kerby and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.