Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD

Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD

Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery  ·

Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD is an orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery specialist in Hermitage, TN and has been practicing for 19 years. He specializes in orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

Pinnacle Surgical Orthopedics

5653 Frist Blvd Ste 731

Hermitage, TN 37076

• American International Group (AIG)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • PHCS
  • Prime Health Services
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Signature Health Alliance

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Kaminsky's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Elbow Tenotomy
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Restoring health to maximize options throughout a lifetime.

• Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kaminsky

Dr. Kaminsky?
Dr. Kaminsky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD
My husband and I both are Chefs, he gave my husband back his shoulder. My shoulder is healing. I’m sure I will feel the same soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr. Kaminsky did an excellent job repairing the damage to my right shoulder 10 years ago so when I hurt my left shoulder I couldn't imagine going to anyone else and did an incredible job with the surgery, had a short recovery time do to his excellent surgical skills. Cant recommend home highly enough. Thank you to his entire team. 1st class
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr Kaminsky’s team is great to work with; educational, informative, confident in repairing SLAP tears. Great culture in the entire office, from the front desk to good Doctor. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr. Kaminsky is a thoughtful and caring physician. He has excellent bedside manners! Totally explained all procedures and possible results. Excellent staff as well! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr Kaminsky specializes in shoulder and sports medicine. He is always well versed in caring for my needs.
Excellent in every way
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
I was having problems with my shoulder after trying to separate a dog and cat fight. Dr Kaminsky has fixed my torn mussel and Rotor along with my arthritis. Now I am able to get back to work on my small house which I have been rehabbing. I am 60 years young. I did everything he told me to do. I went to PT for 2 1/2 months. I am 99.9% back in the game. Can not wait to get at it. The staff are also friendly. It was a pleasure to go to the doctor's office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
I suffered with shoulder pain for three years. I received cortisone injections from my primary care whiched helped but the pain always returned. Went to Dr. Kaminsky and he listened, ordered tests, and scheduled surgery. It has been less than three months since surgery and I have no pain and feel great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
I was having shoulder pain and my workers comp sent me to see Dr. Kaminsky. I was so Blessed to have been sent to a caring Doctor. He has that bedside manor that all Doctors such have. Everyone in his office was very kind and helpful. He did my rotator cuff surgery Aug. 22nd and I am doing great. The care I received from the Doctor, his staff and Physical Therapy was way above my expectations. They are the best if you are looking for a great Doctor that has a heart for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr. Kaminsky is very personable. He made me feel comfortable with the idea of a reverse shoulder replacement. The surgery went just as I had been told it would go, and the recovery was much more rapid and painless than I had anticipated it would be. I was very pleased with the results of the surgery, and I would recommend Dr. Kaminsky to anyone needing shoulder repair.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Fantastic, I've had 3 prior surgeries by 2 other docs and finally found a doctor that repaired my shoulder. He went the extra mile and not only repaired small tears in my rotator cuff but found my bicep muscle had torn. Feels like a knife has been pulled out of my shoulder that's been there for over 7 years. I also can't say enough about his staff, everyone is always on top of their job and helpful. Thank you doctor Sean!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr. Kaminsky is an excellent surgeon! I was only out of work a few weeks. He is very caring and professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr K repaired my right rotator cuff in March, 2016. Awesome job in restoring full use and released after 4 months. In later part of 2017, the left rotator cuff needed repair. Insurance company changed the network and Dr K was out of network until 2018. I saw him in Dec 2017 (paid myself) and had surgery done in Jan, 2018 and have fully recovered. I waited as I trusted Dr K to restore full use to which he did. He is great asset to have in the Nashville area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr Kaminsky has done five surgeries on me. 6 years ago my shoulder. 2 years ago my knee. This year my elbow in March and both wrists for carpal tunnel in August and September. He is a great surgeon and recommend him 100%. He is my go to orthopedic surgeon. You will not be disappointed in his bed side manner or skills. I highly recommend. Can’t say enough good things about him and his capabilities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
I was familiar with Dr. Kaminsky's excellent reputation in treatment of Shoulders and Surgery from others in the medical field before I found myself needing his help. I had a serious rotator cuff rupture which required a complex repair. My treatment by Dr. Kaminsky and his staff was always kind and caring both pre and post surgery. I have had a great recovery and anticipate a full return to all activities. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of shoulder treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr. Kaminsky addressed all my questions and concerns which left me feeling confident I had made the right choice for my shoulder surgery. This being the third repair made the task that much more complicated. Six months of slowly rehabbing the shoulder and I can tell a significant difference compared to the prior repairs. 5 Stars*****
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr Kaminsky did my rotator cuff surgery in Feb. I was warned by many how awful this surgery was going to be. I had a totally different experience. While it is a serious surgery with a prolonged recovery time, I did not find it as bad as expected. Dr Kaminsky is very caring and listens to your needs. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr. Kaminsky and his team could not have been better. Dr. Kaminsky was very informative, friendly, encouraging and timely. He set my mind at ease from the first visit. He is fantastic, and so are his skills. The Physical Therapy Team at Dr. Kaminsky’s office is a key reason why my shoulder feels as good as it does. I had extensive work done by Dr. Kaminsky and then was turned over to Eddie, Rachel and Courtney. They took great care of me and made sure I was on the right track to full recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
When a physician at St. Thomas Mid Town said there was nothing to be done for my shoulder unless I never wanted to work again I sought a 2nd opinion with Dr. Kaminsky. Best decision I could have made. After a very thorough exam and a visit for Q&As he performed surgery that put my shoulder back together and allowed me to return to my job with no restrictions. His PT staff is top notch as well. Dr. K is an excellent doctor with a superb bedside manner who truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr. Kaminsky and his staff are second to none. Unfortunately for me I've had to have two surgeries. One shoulder and one knee. Fortunately for me I was able to use Dr. Kaminsky both times. He is extremely professional and informative from start to finish. I cannot say enough about the positive experience I had with this team. I was also fortunate enough to go through my PT in the same office. Rachel is an awesome therapist and Courtney was incredibly accommodating scheduling my appointments.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kaminsky?

Insurance accepted

American International Group (AIG)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Cigna-HealthSpring
Coventry Health Care
PHCS
Prime Health Services
Private HealthCare Systems
Signature Health Alliance
Tricare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kaminsky treats patients.