Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD

Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 54

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Hermitage, TN. Dr. Kaminsky has extensive experience in Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery. He is affiliated with Tristar Summit Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Pinnacle Surgical Partners

Main Office5653 Frist Blvd Ste 731 Hermitage, TN 37076

Seven Springs Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine

Callahan Clay317 Seven Springs Way Ste 101 Brentwood, TN 37027

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Kaminsky is affiliated with Tristar Summit Medical Center Hermitage, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for orthopedic surgery.

• Practices at Top Hospital America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Kaminsky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kaminsky

7.051282051282051%

Dr. Kaminsky

Ten stars to Dr. Kaminsky and his staff
I want to express my gratitude for the wonderful experience I received through my recent surgery on my right rotator cuff. From the first day I scheduled my initial appointment to today, I was treated by Dr. Kaminsky and all members of his staff in the most professional, compassionate and kind manner possible. Dr. Kaminsky was efficient and personable in coordinating the complete process needed for a smooth experience. He gave me confidence in his diagnosis and treatment by listening and giving me clear directness of what I would be experiencing. Dr. Kaminsky and his entire staff are outstanding!! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing Orthopedic Surgeon. If I could give Dr. Kaminsky and his staff ten stars I would. Thank you, Dr. Kaminsky!!!
Kathy Byrd – Jun 17, 2022
PHENOMENAL!!!!!
I injured my shoulder on the job and selected Dr. Kaminsky from a list of doctor offices given too me from my workers comp adjuster. It was the BEST decision I made! Being injured and hurting with surgery weighing on my mind was nerve racking, but Dr Kaminsky and his EXCELLENT staff he assembled put me at ease and made the process as easy as it could possibly be. The surgical team was GREAT and did a FANTASTIC job on the day of surgery. It was my first time to have any type of surgery, and I was very impressed and comforted with the competence and smooth flow of precision of the surgical team. A week later I got too meet my physical therapist. Mr Nolan and Ms Vanessa are AWESOME! The care I received and witnessed others receiving was TOP-NOTCH! If you are in the unfortunate situation of having an injury and need a Great Doctor with a Great supporting staff I highly recommend Dr. KAMINSKY! THANK YOU DR. KAMINSKY AND YOUR WONDERFUL STAFF!!
Drew B. – Jun 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr Kaminsky it's top in his field!
Dr Kaminsky is one of the best in his field! I had four torn tendons in my left arm and he repaired them all in an hour. Very minimal pain after, only had to have something for pain the first four days! I can't praise him enough for what he's done for me. God is guiding this man's hands! I had surgery on my right shoulder 5 years ago and had the absolute worst doctor so I know that difference!
Joanne Dickman – May 18, 2022
great shoulder doc
great shoulder doctor
Ken Grinspun – May 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Words to guide you to the right decision...
Words I hope will guide you to making the right decision... I walked into his office nearly 3 years ago with a 5 year old injury to my shoulder. He is a very personable man. Soft spoken yet driving. He listens and actually responds appropriately to the questions you ask, not just giving some off the shelf comment. Dr Kaminsky actually spends time with you during your appointment. He's not just in and out, so have a little patience when you are waiting for him in the room. Once he gets in there, you will appreciate the way he really takes the time with his patients. I am eternally gratefully for the gift of healing that I have received by God's grace guiding Dr Kaminsky's hand and suggestions. It has been an gift and God send to have such a caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, and understanding surgeon. There's no doubt in my mind that it stem cell therapy accelerated my healing and completely healed the right shoulder. If you can get it, it's worth trying.
Scott Davis – May 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
I slipped and fell on my right wrist and broke it in several places. I am 49 years old, and this was the first time I had broken any bones, but thankfully, I picked the right surgeon for the job. Dr. Kaminsky did such an excellent job on the surgery, that I cannot tell that I had an injury there. He literally gave me the ability to write, work, and live normally again, with no pain. He is a fantastic surgeon, and I would highly recommend him to anyone for any type of surgery he performs. Thank you, Dr. Kaminsky!
Lori W. – Mar 22, 2022
Dr. Kaminsky is amazing!
Dr. Kaminsky had me going strong at 4.5 months after ACL/Meniscus surgery! His staff and Physical Therapy group are spot on!
Christy Miller – Mar 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr Klaminsky is the BEST. At 4 months after shoulder surgery (reverse ball & socket), I have no pain and almost full motion. What a blessings to have found such skilled surgeon as we were new to the area. I fell moving into our new house and completely shattered my shoulder. Dr K accounted for my senior arthritis and excellently put me back together. His staff are professional, friendly and patient. Can't say enough positive about Dr K and his practice. After my emergency. I heard high recommendations about him so I consider myself fortunate to be his patient.
Kathryn H – Jan 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Amazing! After 6 years of of little to no ROM and constant pain. I went to Dr K for a revision surgery. Dr K said my shoulder was much worse than he had anticipated but cleaned out scar tissue and bone spurs. Almost immediately I felt relief and over the last month I have reached full mobility and I am now released from rehab and from his services. I am so thankful for Dr K and his staff! Y’all are amazing! I will be telling all my friends and family! Everyone was shocked at how fast my recovery was!
Zoe Seats – Dec 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr. Kaminsky fixed my 5 yr old shoulder injury and literally made my arm bionic. It was stronger than before after surgery and therapy. He has great bedside manner, friendly, quite intelligent, and above par in his skills. Great phenomenal doctor and staff.
Rory Brooks – Nov 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
While visiting my Nurse Practitioner for a routine visit, I complained about left shoulder pain which I've had off and on for years. She suggested I contact Dr. Sean Kaminsky. She said he is the best and she was right "he is the best". Dr. Kaminsky ordered an MRI for left shoulder and found arthritis, bone spurs and a COMPLETLY torn rotator cuff. Had surgery July 21st to reattach tendons and cleaned up bone spurs and the arthritis. After hearing about all the "horror stories" mine went so smoothly thanks to Dr. Kaminsky and I only needed pain medication immediately after surgery and the next day. Thanks to Dr. Kaminsky and PT staff... 3 months and released. I highly recommend Dr. Kaminsky. He is very knowledgeable as well as personable. He cares about his patients.....
Virginia Carver – Nov 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
I came to Dr Kaminsky with a lot of pain in my right shoulder from 30 plus years in construction. An MRI revealed ligament tears. Dr Kaminsky performed surgery and repaired the damage. Dr K is an extremely caring, thorough and talented surgeon. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process, from pre-surgery visits, physical therapy, and post surgery visits. The entire staff is outstanding!!
Jim Schabel – Oct 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr. Kaminsky was great. I had a massive rotator cuff tear due to an auto accident. Dr. Kaminsky listened to my concerns and he truly cared about helping recover. I highly recommend him!!!
Scott Carnes – Oct 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
I had rotator cuff surgery in 2016. I never got back to normal. Dr. Kaminsky did reconstructive surgery on my shoulder June 2021. I feel so much better. I was never in the pain I had with the first surgery, which was performed by another physician. I highly recommend Dr. Kaminsky. He’s a great doctor and has great bedside manners. I can’t say enough great things about him and his entire staff.
Marie – Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
In June,2021, Dr Sean Kaminsky performed surgery on me for a detached rotator cuff, torn bicep and several other smaller tears. I am so pleased with his surgical skills and with my medical follow up. I also decided to do stem therapy and I believe this has increased my healing process. I continue to participate in physical therapy at Dr Kaminsky’s office and have been pleased with this treatment. I highly recommend the professional services of Dr Kaminsky!
Tom Meadors, Ed.D – Aug 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr. Kaminsky really took the time to listen to everything I had to say and was very proactive about fixing my long term issues. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and has genuine concern about his patients. I am beyond happy with my results. Because of him i got my life back and no longer an in pain. He cares for you as if you're his own family member. Thank you Dr. Kaminsky!!!!!!!!
Jenn – Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Dr. Kaminsky is in my opinion, the best orthopedic surgeon ever! He did surgery on my boyfriend's right shoulder on May 12, 2021 and he was back to work by July 1, 2021. He performed a PRP during surgery and has done wonders for not just the shoulder but the rest of his body. If you are in need of an orthopedic surgeon, than this is the one!! We love him!!
Audra Chandler – Aug 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
I have reported my experiences with dr. Kaminski and his staff to the Better Business Bureau and will submit to them my recordings of all of our appointments.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
I was terrified at the thought of surgery. Dr. Kaminsky and the entire staff at the surgical center were amazingly supportive and informative. Everything that was going to happen was explained at every step. The surgery went great. The recovery was better than I thought it would be. At each follow up, Dr. Kaminsky was attentive to my concerns, as he was before the surgery. I am now Pain Free!!! Thank you to Dr. Kaminsky, everyone at the surgical center and the physical therapists that worked every day to help myself and others during a global pandemic. You're all amazing.
Christina – Aug 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
OMGOODNESS, Dr Kaminsky is an amazing surgeon! I had a full shoulder done, I only had 1 tiny bruise, and not alot of pain! He is a very caring and compassionate Dr! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Amanda – Aug 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kaminsky?