Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD

Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD

Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery  |

Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD is an orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery doctor who practices in Hermitage, TN. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Kaminsky is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and Tristar Summit Medical Center.

Pinnacle Surgical Partners

5653 Frist Blvd Ste 731

Hermitage, TN 37076

• AARP
  • Alliant Health Plans
  • American General
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • Cigna-HealthSpring

Learn about Dr. Kaminsky

Restoring health to maximize options throughout a lifetime.

Dr. Kaminsky's Experience

Dr. Kaminsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Hand Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Replacement
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Emory University
  • Hughston Clinic-Columbus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Hughston Spts Med Clin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Kaminsky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaminsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaminsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kaminsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaminsky to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kaminsky's Performance
in Nashville, TN |
I had major shoulder reconstructive surgery. Dr. Kaminsky was the best during surgery and Eddie, Rachel, and Courtney were the best during rehab. It has been 4 months since the surgery. I am still a little weak in the left shoulder. But I have no pain and more motion than before the surgery. The strength should eventually return if I keep exercising. I have already recommended Dr. Kaminsky to 2 of my friends and would highly recommend him to you.
in Madison |
I highly recommend Dr. Karminsky shoulder problem you might be experiencing. He is a great doctor. I had my shoulder replaced in September 2015 by a different doctor. For some unknown reason it failed and he sent me to Dr. Kaminsky. I just had a reverse shoulder done on April 11, 2017. My shoulder is doing great. He takes time with his patients and you know he cares.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
This is the second shoulder Dr Kaminsky has done a reverse shoulder replacement on in the last three years. This is a more difficult surgery that a normal total shoulder replacement. He has the sweetest beside manner and is always a good listener. His follow-up has been great. He and his staff have always been the most attentive and caring folks. I not only would recommend him, but have done so many times in the last three years. Most knowledgeable, caring and attentive to patients needs.
Lebanon, TN |
So very sad Dr. K had k own us for years. My last appointment was for knee pain. Of course x-rays and consultation. I had to pay $122.12 upon arrival and just got another bill for $163. My shot in the knee was called surgery and costs $386. Very disappointed since Dr. K started Pinnacle Surgical group. The care and concern is no longer there. Still in pain but can't afford to go back even with insurance through my company.
Secaucus, NJ |
I saw Dr. Kaminsky for a torn rotator cuff & a calcium deposit in my shoulder. Everything seem perfectly normal until the day of my surgery. Once under anesthesia, he took it upon himself to take short cuts during my surgery and never fixed the problem. Afterwards, he actually tried to tell me the reason for my shoulder issues was because I am overweight. Seriously? The man is a total quack, delusional & dangerous. See him at your own risk!
in Hermirage, TN |
Mrs. Helen Nelson is not a patient and has not been a patient of Dr Kaminsky.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
He left my elbow in a mess, which required surgery! After that he kept me in an arm sling for many months. I finally went to a real Orthopedic doctor downtown only for ny new orthopedic doctor to say, "I'd never have put you in a cast in the first place! SIGH.... If you're reading this, go to TOA downtown and see Dr. Philip Coogan; , you'll be glad you did!!!
in Antioch, TN |
Broke left humerus 4/2016 was "put back together" by another surgeon. Eight months later, more painI PT & exercising din't help. I could not lift my left arm. I had a reverse shoulder replacement performed by Dr. Kaminsky on February 14, 2017. There has been zero pain and I can move my arm. Dr. Kaminsky is truly a miracle worker. He took the time to explain the procedure, said he hoped for a good outcome, there have been no complications and the outcome looks great. The BEST
in Nashville, TN |
My experience with Dr. Kaminsky and his staff was nothing short of wonderful. I had surgery at Summitt Outpatient Center and that was as easy as a surgery can be. The physical therapy staff was also excellent . I would recommend this practice to anyone!
Dr. Kaminsky is a thorough, caring doctor. He listens and takes his time with each individual patient. Above all, Dr. Kaminsky performed a remarkable rotator cuff surgery with very minimal scarring. The before and after photos explicitly show how skilled he is as a surgeon. I have already shared my positive experience about him and his team on Facebook. If you're looking for an outstanding orthopedic surgeon, look no further!
Hermitage, TN |
Dr Kaminsky fixed my shoulder 4 years and recently my knee. He is a great surgeon. Very kind and knowledgeable and I trust his skills completely. Only negative I have is that he doesn't work on more body parts. If you need shoulder or knee surgery you will not find a better surgeon.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Kaminsky fixed the issues in my shoulder 100%. It took a year for me to make the decision to have surgery in December 2015. In 2014, I tried P/T for a few visits, it got feeling better and after I stopped, the issue came back. He is great.
in Nashville, TN |
Doctor Kaminsky is a very soft spoken individual who truly listens to his patients.. He provided me with the best options and allowed me to ask questions. I have seen Doctor Kaminsky for more than one physical problem. Each time I knew he was not distracted and totally focused on me. As a patient, I always feel comfortable with him. I will recommend Doctor Kaminsky to others who are looking for a good physician.
in My. Juliet, TN |
I would like to share my feelings regarding Dr. Kaminsky and his staff. 1st and most important He cares and explains everything you need to know as to why the surgery needs to be done and what will need to happen after surgery. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and take the time needed to educate you from pre-surgery, throughout the entire process needed to assist your recovery. Dr. Kaminsky ( in my opinion) is the best and should be known as the shoulder Doctor. Thank you so very much.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
Excellent! My PCP highly recommended Dr. Kaminsky as the best surgeon in Nashville for torn rotator cuff surgery. My #1 concern was his skill as a surgeon, and I was pleasantly surprised. After hearing so many horror stories about this kind of surgery, I was amazed at the recovery period going so well, only needed pain meds for the first 2-3 days after surgery. Recovery and lack of pain were much faster than what many of my friends have experienced in the last few years.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
Dr. Kaminsky has repaired both my right elbow (08) and last week my left elbow. One week from the procedure I'm pain free, just a little sore from the trauma during the procedure. 100% success on both my arms. Great person, wonderful doctor and staff! Dr. Kaminsky explains everything to you prior to the surgery and his follow up visits are on schedule with little to no waiting. A well ran, professional group that care about their patients! Thank you Doctor, your work is incredible!
in Hermitage, TN |
I had a torn rotator cuff and surgery was recommended, I was petrified. Dr. Kaminsky told me it was not as bad as the many horror stories that I heard. I had the surgery on 7th Dec and I must say Dr. Kaminsky did an excellent job. Pain level after the surgery was a zero. I did not sleep in a recliner, propped up in bed for a few weeks.I had lots of movement in a few weeks and by week 5 could reach back, unhook my bra w/slight tightness . I have ppl asking me who my dr was and booking apps.
in Liberty, Tennessee 37095 |
Terrible bone on bone shoulder forced me to retire from a job I loved. Then I met Dr. Kaminsky. He was able to do a complete shoulder replacement. He guided me into physical therapy. Two years later. I am able to go to gym, do yoga, ride my bike.I am pain free!! At 64 years of age am possibly a unique case. But , with out Dr. K., I would be relying on drugsvto sleep and livng a one armedm Not a life I would have chosen. A Salutation to the Sun to celebrate a fine surgeon!!
Have you seen Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaminsky?

Managed Choice PPO
    Open Choice PPO
  • Alliant Health Plans
  • American General
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card