Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Sean Jones-Quaidoo, MD
Dr. Sean Jones-Quaidoo, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Jones-Quaidoo is affiliated with Texas Institute for Surgery at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - White Rock and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.

7557 Rambler Rd # 730

• Universal American
  • WellCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Jones-Quaidoo

Dr. Jones-Quaidoo?s practice philosophy is to listen to each patient and create a special action plan for everyone in the team. He creates great rapport with his patients and his spine team to make the experience for the patient warm, friendly and highly efficient. He also stresses that communication is critical to quality patient care. Not only must it exist between physicians, but with his patients in a clear manner. He treats every patient like a family member.

Dr. Jones-Quaidoo's Experience

Dr. Jones-Quaidoo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Degenerative Spondylolisthesis
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoporotic Spine Fractures

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy

• University Of Virginia Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Leatherman Spine Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Jones-Quaidoo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jones-Quaidoo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones-Quaidoo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jones-Quaidoo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones-Quaidoo to family and friends
Dr. Jones-Quaidoo's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
The doctor and staff explained everything so wonderful .
in Dallas, TX |
I have been in pain for 8 years or more until i was referred to Dr. Jones-Quaidoo at spinevue. He did an awesome surgery and i am doing so much better. I would refer anyone i know to him. If you are having any back problems or neck problem he is your doctor.
in dallas, tx |
He is very imformative and explained everything to help me understand and very kind. I felt very comfortable with him and would feel very comfortable with him doing my surgery and being under his care.
in dallas, tx |
I came to Dr. Quaidoo because I was experiencing lower back pain that went down my right leg and would cause me to wake up at night. This is pain that I've had for 4 years. I was nervous that I would need surgery and that was the last thing that I wanted. Dr. Quaidoo and his staff listened to me and made me feel comfortable. After everything, I'm happy that they found the issue and extremely happy that I don't need surgery. =)
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Jones-Quaidoo was wonderful in putting me at ease before a major spinal surgery for a problem I had dealt with for many years. He helped take me from barely being able to climb stairs without pain to back in the saddle, literally. As a young person, the prospect of such major surgery was daunting, but Dr. Jones-Quaidoo helped explain every step of the way.
I sustained a back injury on a Sunday, received an initial diagnosis of a compression fracture to my L4 vertebrae from an Urgent Care facility on Monday, called Dr Jones-Quaidoo`s office late Tuesday, and was seen on Wednesday, with a follow-up on Friday following an MRI. Everyone from Dr Jones-Quaidoo`s office, including the receptionist, Nicole, the PA-C, Alex, and Dr Jones-Quaidoo were extremely professional, friendly, and caring. I most strongly recommend Dr Jones-Quaidoo and his associates.
Dallas, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Jones-Quaidoo to anyone wanting to know of a good spine surgeon. Very pleased with his manner and knowledge of performing this surgery. Very personable and making you feel at ease with your decision. Went into surgery with pain and tingling, came out of surgery and all was gone. Couldn't ask for anything better.
in Allen, TX |
Dr. Jones-Quaidoo should be the first doctor to talk to and will likely be the last doctor needed to deal with back issues.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Jones performed surgery on my back in January 2015 ITS June 2017 I feel great.Thank you DR Jones. PAIN FREE.
in Dallas, TX |
I suffered for a year with my pain. Injections and medication were no longer providing relief. I had reservations about surgery but could not tolerate the pain any longer. Dr. Jones-Quiadoo put me at ease from the beginning. I am so glad I came to see him. I am able to enjoy time with my family now and at 6 months after surgery, I have little to no pain. I hope this review helps. I would and have recommended Dr. J-Q. Thank you so much.
in lancaster, tx75134 |
I would like to thank Dr. Jones for the very qwq award quilty without question the doctor that goes beyond the call of duty as a doctor i would refer him to anyone. thanks Dr.
in Dallas, TX |
what can i say, other than i have experienced an amazing transformation due to the care and surgery than i received at Spine vue clinic. From the staff to Dr. Quaidoo .himself. i can't say enough positive things about them. they are professional and caring at the same time. being recommended to them was a blessing. before surgery i could not turn my head from side to side. driving had become nearly impossible because of the limitations and the pain. now, i can go watch my cousin play baseball
in Dallas, TX |
I am a 100% service connected Navy Veteran who served in Iraq. I was a convoy driver & my truck was blown up twice which caused me to have issues with my upper & lower spine. I have been in constant pain (pain level 8 to 9 daily) for years...until I met Dr. J-Q. I had a 360 Spinal Fusion L4-S1. The procedure was a total success. I am able to do things that I haven't been able to do for years. Dr. J-Q is a miracle worker & has hands that are truly bless by God. I can't thank him enough.
in Murphy, Texas |
I had been having major back pain for the past 10 years and saw many different Doctors before Dr. Jones-Quaidoo. I had responses that I was to young or fat and they wouldn't work on my back aside from some injections or narcotics. I finally saw Dr. Jones-Quaidoo a few months ago and he took me seriously. I received an A-lift spinal fusion three months ago and my life has changed dramatically. I cant recommend this Dr. more than enough. Great bed side manner and great staff!! Thank you Dr. Jones!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. J-Q is a great person, an excellent doctor, and his staff is super friendly. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SpineVue.
in Dallas, TX |
The most important thing was seeing the damage on film, frighting, but once I came and Dr, Jones explained to me this was a forever situation and with some options! I chose treatment and at 72 years of age he explained a word call limitation. of course he showed me and told the things that i could do and not do in terms of phys activities and in that explanation i saw the reality of how it could benefit to live a normal with out pain lifestyle by doing phys therapy
in Dallas, TX |
I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. JQ. He was very, patient and explained EVERYTHING with ease understanding & ensured both my wife & I were clearly aware of my situations. I had major surgery, aka 360, L-4 & L-5 r/r from the front and back, through the stomach and back. Surgery was almost 7 hrs long but prior to that, Dr. Jones-Quaidoo ensured I understood each risk, each possible solution, each possible outcome. He's an amazing surgeon, very compassionate, caring, & patient attentative!
in Dallas, TX |
I was very please with the staff as well as Dr Jones-Qualdoo he addressed all my questions and concerns regarding back issue the care I received before and after my surgery was excellence.
in Dallas, TX |
Great experience! I had been in pain since March 2016 and after seeing 3 different doctors and some therapy prior was finally referred to Dr. Jones. After an MRI Dr. Jones was able to get me in for a consultation and for surgery for a herniated ruptured disk right away. I am 6 weeks into my recovery and recovering much better than I expected. It's feel wonderful not having pain and being able to do some of the things I had to stop because of the pain. The staff was awesome!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Jones Quaidoo is amazing. He is very personable and professional. He explains everything in detail to make his patients feel comfortable. I have had an incredible experience and have finally started to be able to wear high heels after wearing flats for 5 years. I am finally out of pain and am so grateful!
in Allen, TX |
Dr.jones-Quaidoo is an excellent doctor that I will and have recommended to other people. once I started coming to him for my back pain he told me that I was family now and that we take care of family. Before coming here I couldn't even sit for 10 minutes without extreme back pain but now 3 months post surgery my back never hurts. He is hands down one of the best doctors. you never plan on getting hurt and needing back surgery at 22 but Dr.Jones-Quaidoo made my back like brand new.
in Plano, Tx |
Great Dr and staff! These folks made me feel comfortable and fixed my problem. I can now walk again with no problem and no pain. Highly recommend the office! Thanks Dr Jones-Quiadoo!
in Garland,TX, TX |
Doctor knew exactly how he could help and got the procedure done. Pain level was reduced from th minute I was able to get out of bed.
in Dallas, TX |
Very thorough and detailed in explanation of diagnosis; conservative approach to treatment. Physical therapy, exercise and proper eating will be a permanent part of my life and daily routine. My pain level has reduced from about 7 or 8 to about a 2. I highly recommend Dr. Jones.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Quaidoo did an awesome job at explaining everything in detail, from the problem to the solution. He gives you his full attention and answers any and all questions you have. The operation was a complete 180 from where I was. Before the procedure I could barely stand or walk. After the procedure I was able to walk out of the hospital the same day.
in Sulphur Springs, TX |
Dr. Jones-Quadioo era un doctor muy amable y muy paciente. Todas las personas trabajando en la oficina tambien eran muy paciente y amistosas. Se los recomendo a todos!
in Dallas, TX |
The first time I visited Dr. Jones, he got right to the point of my problem and provided most likely outcomes. He did not push surgery, instead advocated noninvasive care provided by others. He continues to monitor my situation which could eventually require surgery but the decision will be completely mine. He is very knowledgeable and deserves the reputation he has achieved.
in Dallas, TX |
.he isone of the best. his bed side manner is great
Dallas, TX |
My experience with Dr. Jones-Quaidoo was excellent. He is very professional, family orientated, and I was impressed with how detail orientated he was. He answered any questions that I had to the best of his abilities in a way I would be able to understand, and was very understanding to any concerns that I had. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone I know in Texas.
in Dallas, TX |
wonderful doctor and his office staff was great....DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS
in Rowlett, TX |
I scheduled an appointment for my mother for this past Wednesday after receiving a referral from a colleague. However, the office staff was so rude and condescending to my mother that I had to take her back home. We never saw the doctor. This office staff needs training in customer service and patient care.
Hi Kimberly, It is surprising and unfortunate that this was your experience. We don't recall the encounter and certainly we would like to address these concerns as there must have been a misunderstanding. It is also important to us that each and every patient receive the care they seek. If you or your mother would like to speak or meet with the doctor, we would be glad to arrange such. Please feel free to give us a call and ask for the office manager. Thank you Management
in Dallas, TX |
dr. jones- quaidoo is an amazing surgan! He has a great bedside manner and truly cares for his patients. I have recommend him to family and friends.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Quaidoo was very understanding regarding my concern on having back surgery. I've had back problems for 10 years. He worked with me first on pain management and laser theraphy but we agreed on surgery. He didn't pressure me at all. I had the surgery and still doing physical at home. Doing good .
in Dallas, TX |
As a physical therapist I have had an opportunity to treat multiple patients who have had various operative procedures involving the lumbar and cervical spine with varying results post-operatively. The results I see from patients who have had procedure performed by Dr. Jones-Quaidoo have far and above exceeded my expectations. The quality of work and the knowledge he imparts on his patients has really enhanced and accelerated the rehabilitation process.
in Desoto, TX |
Unfortunately I have had to visit many dozens of physicians and surgeons in my lifetime. Of course the level of care ranges from poor to exemplary. I have never met a more capable and pleasant doctor than Dr. Jones-Quaidoo. He genuinely cares about his patients. Dr. Jones-Quaidoo performed surgery on my neck several months ago. I healed quickly and completely. Dr. Jones-Quaidoo is the standard by which all physicians should be measured. I highly recommend him for and neck or back problems.
in Dallas, TX |
very good results. No pain or numbness remains after surgery.
in Dallas, TX |
Very attentive to my needs, set me at ease. Wonderful surgeon. I have my life back after my spinal fusion.
Have you seen Dr. Sean Jones-Quaidoo, MD?

Visit Dr. Jones-Quaidoo