Dr. Sean A. Jochims, MD

Dr. Sean A. Jochims, MD

Neurology | Male | 47 years old

47 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

As a Neurologist, I treat patient with various disorders of the nervous system inluding sleep disorders. Coming to see a neurologist can be a frightening experience and my staff and I try to comfort the patient. With my vast experience in neurology,clinical neurophysiology and sleep medicine, I try to efficiently and accurately diagnose patients disease state and provide necessary treatment. I truly enjoy and feel priviledged to be able to care for people suffering from neurological illness.Read more

Dr. Jochims' Experience

See how Dr. Jochims' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jochims

Dr. Jochims accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jochims has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jochims' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jochims to family and friends
4.1
Experience with Dr. Jochims
Dr. Jochims' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
Dr. Jochims (and his staff) is one of the best physicians that I have had the pleasure of being treated by. He is patient, and brillant, and really listens to you as a person and takes the time to get to know you and know what you need. 10 out of 10, definitely would recommend.
It was my first visit to Dr. Jochims. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Jochims was very helpful and knowledgeable.
Dr. Jochums takes time with his patients is personable and thorough and his staff is just as great.
Patient and thorough
in Brookfield, WI |
He really helped me. Very grateful to the excellent care he provided. Highly recommend him.
in Waukesha, WI |
Dr. Jochims is a very good doctor. He really tries to get to the bottom of your problem. He really makes you feel like you are important, and that you matter.
Seemed very good and thorough
Very knowledgeable and provides awesome service
Great
Dr. Jochims does a great job listening and then dicussing your options.
Communicates very well.
Nice person. Laid back. Good patient communication.
Dr jochim and lori herbst (dr assistant) Did an outstanding job, working with me on understanding and treating my nerve pain , Lori herbst went above het job duties to take my calls and was very supportive, I would highly recommend Dr jochims
in Oconomowoc, WI |
I had a sleep study done and was diagnosed with sleep apnea. My meeting with the Dr. was okay, he referred us to the Neurological Wellness. I met with Lisa. The only option I was given was this machine. So not knowing I got fitted for this contraption. That night I hooked myself up. I felt like I was suffocating. The next day I took it back and they were terrible. Lisa was rude. I still had to pay $600 . Did some research and bought a wedge pillow online. I feel rested, lesson learned.
in Pewaukee, WI |
Exceptional doctor. Helped me so much with my headaches. He listened well and was compassionate. Very knowledgeable in headache management.
in Brookfield, WI |
He is very helpful with Sleep Apnea. He and his staff assisted me with getting treatment and I appreciated their efforts. Things are going well and they continue to support me.
in Hartland, WI |
The doctor and his staff were wonderful and very caring. I was diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea. It was very convenient to have my home sleep test and to receive my CPAP therapy all in all in one location. They worked with me very closely until I was able to tolerate using the CPAP regularly. I recommend Dr. Jochims and his clinic highly. My wife and I are very thankful for the care they provided.
in Hartford,wis |
Dr Jochims and his staff are wonderful. I highly recommend him. Very helpful and knowledgeable.
in Brookfield, WI |
I have been seeing Dr Jochims for over 10 years. He has been very helpful in managing my MS. He has adjusted my medications over the years to help really control my disease and with very little sideaffects. He seems to always be current with the newest medications. As soon as oral medications became available he started me on them. I have not had a exacerbation in years. His staff is also very friendly. I have also referred some of my family members to see Dr. Jochims.
in Oconomowoc, WI |
Dr.Jochims has been caring for me with Multiple sclerosis for the past 7 years. He has helped me so much with my disease. He always seems to know the newest medications available and treats me aggressively to help prevent my disease from getting worse. He is a very caring doctor who listens well. His staff is also exceptional. I had a concern with my billing and his billing lady Lisa was so kind and helpful. His medical assistant Lori is always so upbeat frontally and caring.
in Brookfield, WI |
Dr. Jochims and his staff were exceptional. He really listened to my concerns and clearly cares for his patients. I was suffering from a very complicated neurological problem and he was able to help me significantly. I feel much better since seeing Dr. and his staff. His staff made me feel very comfortable from the moment I called his office to the time I left. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family.
in Waukesha, WI |
This complaint is on the receptionist. I called to pay a past due bill that my husband nor I ever received notice of. Our bills are all current. He had an appointment today and they called to cancel unless we paid $83. This is how we found out about it. So I called to pay, the receptionist blatantly told me that we decided to not pay our bill in 2012 & when I said we never received anything she was rude about how she made calls & sent out letters. This is not good customer service!
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr Jochims and his staff are top notch. I felt like an individual and not just a number. He really helped me overcome my bad headaches and tiredness. Would overwhelmingly recommend him to family and friends. Thanks Neurological wellness clinic.
Have you seen Dr. Sean A. Jochims, MD?
Are you Dr. Jochims?

Compare Dr. Jochims

Dr. Jochims' Care Philosophy

Dr. Jochims' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology and Sleep Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Jochims has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jochims' Board Certifications

• Aneurysm
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Insomnia
  • Memory Disorders
  • Meningiomas
  • Movement Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Clinical Neurophysiology

Completed in 2001

Sleep Medicine

Completed in 2011

Dr. Jochims does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jochims and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results