Dr. Sean Jochims, MD

Dr. Sean Jochims, MD

Neurology | Male

As a Neurologist, I treat patient with various disorders of the nervous system inluding sleep disorders. Coming to see a neurologist can be a frightening experience and my staff and I try to comfort the patient. With my vast experience in neurology,clinical neurophysiology and sleep medicine, I try to efficiently and accurately diagnose patients disease state and provide necessary treatment. I truly enjoy and feel priviledged to be able to care for people suffering from neurological illness.

Dr. Sean Jochims, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Pewaukee, WI. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Jochims is affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Jochims' Experience

See how Dr. Jochims' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jochims

Dr. Jochims accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jochims has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jochims' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jochims to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Jochims' Performance
Excellent. Dr. Joachims is very easy to talk to and helped resolve my sleep problems very quickly.
My names are reversed above: Abbott is my last name and Larry is my first name. The doctor reviewed the info from the SD card in my C-Pap machine and asked how the sleep was going. I told him everything had been going very well.
I went in and got what was needed done and my question's answered
I was evaluated for possible seazures. MRi and EEG were taken and meds were prescribed. Very good treatment, very professional approach and manner. I was very satisfied.
I have a very great sleep it is hard to describe! Feel very rested in the morning. Just great! It is the best move move I made.
Checked-in with the Receptionist and had a very short wait to see Dr.Jochims. Dr. Jochims reviewed the data on the flash drive from my CPAP machine. Dr. Jochims was pleased with data he reviewed and we had a very pleasant conversation. I informed him of a somewhat persistent but intermittent cough that had developed recently. He recommended a chest X-Ray. That was done, but nothing was discovered.
Quick, friendly, supportive, pleasant office space, reasonably available appointments. Ultimately, Dr. did not have experience with my condition, so I don't have a reason to return at this time.
What a nice staff. And the doctor was very nice and I felt good about all he told me.
Extremely thorough. I'm very satisfied with overall experience and appreciate that I can get my replacement equipment here too.
Dr. Sean Jochims was very professional and was very helpful in starting to help me in figuring out the issues I've been having. I look forward to working with him in diagnosing and helping the issues.
I have been seeing Dr. Jochims for many years. He is thorough and does a great job with explaining what is going on and what the next steps are.
friendly,clean,very informant. ever thing well told to understand what is going on and what will be happening next.
Very pleasant. Thank you
Everything went well as we expected. Everyone continues to be very saçcomadating. We l8e everyone's. Business like manner and good sense of humor
Good, thorough discussion of my condition and alternate paths forward. Dod not feel rushed. Felt I could ask any questions.
Results of home sleep study was explained to me, and what treatment was likely to help me. I was then given the numbers of several businesses that specialized in SCAP machines. Overall, it was a good meeting
Very thorough and explains treatment and next steps. Warm manner.
Orientation to CPAP. Staff made me feel comfortable while we addressed my claustrophobia concerns.
I was greeting very friendly and my appointment was on time. Dr was great. I would recommend to everyone.
We found the staff very nice. The doctor and his assistant very pleasant, helpful and explained results of testing very clearly. An overall great experience.
Awesome! Great staff and always available for any questions I may hve. I've had excellent results with my equipment! Thank you!!!
Excellent service
He is very thorough. He's very easy to talk to and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you
As I previously experienced the staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The staff was able to answer my questions and were able to facilitate a concern I had. Dr. Jochims was pleasant and thorough during the time that I spent with him.
I would highly recommend Dr. Jochims and his staff. The front desk staff was very friendly and caring, Sue who does the EEG test is excellent I loved her. Dr. Jochims is very knowledgeable and professional and I would him to anyone. Thank you so much for all your help!
Dr. Jochims (and his staff) is one of the best physicians that I have had the pleasure of being treated by. He is patient, and brillant, and really listens to you as a person and takes the time to get to know you and know what you need. 10 out of 10, definitely would recommend.
It was my first visit to Dr. Jochims. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Jochims was very helpful and knowledgeable.
Dr. Jochums takes time with his patients is personable and thorough and his staff is just as great.
Patient and thorough
in Brookfield, WI |
He really helped me. Very grateful to the excellent care he provided. Highly recommend him.
in Waukesha, WI |
Dr. Jochims is a very good doctor. He really tries to get to the bottom of your problem. He really makes you feel like you are important, and that you matter.
Seemed very good and thorough
Very knowledgeable and provides awesome service
Great
Dr. Jochims does a great job listening and then dicussing your options.
Communicates very well.
Nice person. Laid back. Good patient communication.
Dr jochim and lori herbst (dr assistant) Did an outstanding job, working with me on understanding and treating my nerve pain , Lori herbst went above het job duties to take my calls and was very supportive, I would highly recommend Dr jochims
in Oconomowoc, WI |
I had a sleep study done and was diagnosed with sleep apnea. My meeting with the Dr. was okay, he referred us to the Neurological Wellness. I met with Lisa. The only option I was given was this machine. So not knowing I got fitted for this contraption. That night I hooked myself up. I felt like I was suffocating. The next day I took it back and they were terrible. Lisa was rude. I still had to pay $600 . Did some research and bought a wedge pillow online. I feel rested, lesson learned.
in Pewaukee, WI |
Exceptional doctor. Helped me so much with my headaches. He listened well and was compassionate. Very knowledgeable in headache management.
in Brookfield, WI |
He is very helpful with Sleep Apnea. He and his staff assisted me with getting treatment and I appreciated their efforts. Things are going well and they continue to support me.
in Hartland, WI |
The doctor and his staff were wonderful and very caring. I was diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea. It was very convenient to have my home sleep test and to receive my CPAP therapy all in all in one location. They worked with me very closely until I was able to tolerate using the CPAP regularly. I recommend Dr. Jochims and his clinic highly. My wife and I are very thankful for the care they provided.
in Hartford,wis |
Dr Jochims and his staff are wonderful. I highly recommend him. Very helpful and knowledgeable.
in Brookfield, WI |
I have been seeing Dr Jochims for over 10 years. He has been very helpful in managing my MS. He has adjusted my medications over the years to help really control my disease and with very little sideaffects. He seems to always be current with the newest medications. As soon as oral medications became available he started me on them. I have not had a exacerbation in years. His staff is also very friendly. I have also referred some of my family members to see Dr. Jochims.
in Oconomowoc, WI |
Dr.Jochims has been caring for me with Multiple sclerosis for the past 7 years. He has helped me so much with my disease. He always seems to know the newest medications available and treats me aggressively to help prevent my disease from getting worse. He is a very caring doctor who listens well. His staff is also exceptional. I had a concern with my billing and his billing lady Lisa was so kind and helpful. His medical assistant Lori is always so upbeat frontally and caring.
in Brookfield, WI |
Dr. Jochims and his staff were exceptional. He really listened to my concerns and clearly cares for his patients. I was suffering from a very complicated neurological problem and he was able to help me significantly. I feel much better since seeing Dr. and his staff. His staff made me feel very comfortable from the moment I called his office to the time I left. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family.
in Waukesha, WI |
This complaint is on the receptionist. I called to pay a past due bill that my husband nor I ever received notice of. Our bills are all current. He had an appointment today and they called to cancel unless we paid $83. This is how we found out about it. So I called to pay, the receptionist blatantly told me that we decided to not pay our bill in 2012 & when I said we never received anything she was rude about how she made calls & sent out letters. This is not good customer service!
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr Jochims and his staff are top notch. I felt like an individual and not just a number. He really helped me overcome my bad headaches and tiredness. Would overwhelmingly recommend him to family and friends. Thanks Neurological wellness clinic.
Have you seen Dr. Sean Jochims, MD?
Are you Dr. Jochims?

Compare Dr. Jochims

}

Dr. Jochims' Care Philosophy

Dr. Jochims' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology and Sleep Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Jochims has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jochims' Board Certifications

• Aneurysm
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Insomnia
  • Memory Disorders
  • Meningiomas
  • Movement Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Clinical Neurophysiology

Completed in 2001

Sleep Medicine

Completed in 2011

Dr. Jochims does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jochims and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology