Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM

PodiatryMaleAge 41

Podiatry

Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Crestview, FL and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from FINCH UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / SCHOLL COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE in 2008. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Ascension Sacred Heart Emerald Coast and HCA Florida Fort Walton-destin Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM

502 S Ferdon Blvd Unit B Crestview, FL 32536

Dr. Hodson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hodson

3.9

Easy experience for anxious daughter!
Dr. Hodson was very patient with my anxiety-ridden Asperger's tween. He was able to perform the needed procedure quickly while attempting to distract her with humor. She was pleasantly surprised and said "it wasn't that bad". Thank you for putting her at ease!
Kylie S. – Nov 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM?
Dr. Hodson, I wanted to thank you so very much. You not only succeeded in meeting everyone of my expectations, you raised the bar with regards to excellence. I could never imagine a day without running and you gave me my life back. I will run again because of you. My pain is gone. Thank you
Nicole Johnson – Dec 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM?
My mother saw Dr Sean Hodson in 2019 for foot surgery. I met Sean the morning of surgery and instantly saw the condescending and borderline rude attitude towards my mother. I asked if he was okay he said he was having pain from a recent hip surgery. After mom's surgery he failed to give proper post surgical instruction for taping her toe which resulted in a protruding toe. 3-4 weeks later when mom said something about the toe being ugly and that it wouldn't stay down Sean told her that she paid him for function not pretty. He still had the same condescion & rudeness and now dismissive on top. I do not recommend this guy.
Aug 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM?
I had an appointment with Dr. Hodson in December 2020 because I was experiencing severe pain in my right foot which was interfering with walking and sleeping. He spent very little time with me and dismissed me with the diagnosis of arthritis (which was nothing new - but the severe pain was different from my ordinary arthritis situation). He told me to go to a running store and have the clerk help me buy good running shoes. I did that, but the pain got worse. Since Dr. Hodson was so dismissive of me, I went to my primary care doctor for help. He took me seriously and ordered tests. Turns out I have a stress fracture and am now in a boot. If Dr. Hodson had listened to me and followed through on this pain, by now my foot would have healed and I would have had fewer pain-filled nights. I felt completely disrespected and felt unheard at my appointment. I cannot recommend!
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Lois H. – Feb 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM?
I limped around for two month with a sore of the bottom of my foot. Thought it was a plantar wart. Finally made an appointment to see Dr. Hodson. He immediately diagnosed the problem as porokeratosis, a clogged sweat gland. I think I have the terminology right. He excised the lesion then applied silver nitrate. This treatment resolved my painful problem almost immediately. I will not suffer for two months the next time I have a foot problem.
Kern Craig – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM?
My husband and I are both longtime patients and are extremely satisfied with the treatment, services and professionalism encountered from Dr. Hodson and his staff.
Mrs. Thomas A. Taylor III – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM?
Dr Hodson is a great doctor My daughter had surgery and he was amazing I am a patient of his myself and he is Knowledgeable and very professional I highly recommend him
Nieves Pascual Ena-Elliott in Crestview – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM?
I can't say enough nice things about this office. I called the office to make an appointment and the receptionist was extremely professional and gave me an appointment within 5 days. When I arrived at the office, I waited approximately 10 minutes and some of that time was filling out forms. Dr. Hodson spent a good amount of time with me discussing my foot issues and giving me treatment options. We decided on a minor surgical procedure, done in office. My feet are great and so is this office!!!
Crestview, FL – Mar 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM?
I saw Dr.Hodson in Bluewater bay in October of 2015. I received a shot to help with plantars fasciitis. I was scheduled for a follow up appoint the following month when I showed up at the office (in Bluewater) they were not open that day. Now ten months later, I've received a bill, when I called (twice) I was told Tricare didn't cover some of the services I received. Tricare isn't being very helpful because of the age of the claim. I would not recommend this office to military!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Niceville, FL – Sep 09, 2016
hello valued patient. I would ask that you call...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM?
I like a Doctor who is straight with you as Dr Hodson is. Knows what he's doing. Gained my confidence.
Tony in Miramar Beach, FL – Jun 23, 2016
Dr. Hodson's Reply –
Thank you Tony - We appreciate the confidence!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM?
I made two appointmens w/ Dr Hodson. The first for my son, we waited over 1 hour. Apparently the dr was conducting interviews for a new assistant while patients were waiting to see him. I would've left had I known that was the delay. The 2nd appointment, made when we called for the first, but 2 days later was made for my elderly mother to have her toe nails clipped. We waited 1/2 hour before leaving. The office manager told me they didn't need my business when I complained about the wait.
  • Long wait times
S.D. in Crestview, FL – Jan 26, 2016
Hello S.D. I am concerned that you had bad...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Hodson, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Hodson?

We focus on the conservative and surgical treatment of all foot & Ankle deformities.  We provide this care in a very comfortable and fun atmosphere.

Dr Hodson comes from a strong medical family.? His Grandfather was a Primary Care Physician, Father is a practicing Podiatrist in Panama City, Mother is...Read more

• Podiatry
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Wound & Burn Care

2011
Greater Texas Education Foundation - West Houston Medical Center - PM&S 36 Month Surgical Residency
2011