Dr. Sean Haskett, MD

Dr. Sean Haskett, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Sean Haskett, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in American Fork, UT and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med in 2004 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

1159 E 200 N Ste 250

American Fork, UT 84003

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Haskett

See how frequently Dr. Haskett performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Hysterectomy - Open
Rh Incompatibility Screening

Dr. Haskett's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Haskett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haskett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haskett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haskett's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haskett to family and friends

Dr. Haskett's Performance

GOOD

I am post breast cancer and my care with Dr. Haskett was excellent. He urged me to get genetic testing and paved the way which brought me great peace of mind. He's attentive and answers my questions well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Haskett is a great doctor. He was very knowledgeable and always willing to take the time to explain things to me and answer my questions and he was beyond hantastic while delivering my third baby. One thing I also loved was that he was always so kind and gentle to my 2 children that would come...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Haskett has been amazing and I would recommend him to ANYONE! His office staff are the sweetest, from his sweet receptionist to his amazing nurse to the extremely thorough ultrasound technicians, they are all the best! I have always been treated like I'm the only patient, not just another one...more
Never. Worst medical practise I have ever persoanlly seen with an OB
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Haskett was always in a rush, never spent more than 2 minutes in the room with us. Which to me being high risk and pregnant with a rainbow baby is beyond unacceptable. At our 20 week appointment we found out our baby had a birth defect. The way Dr. Haskett handled telling us this was beyond...more
Are you Dr. Haskett?