Dr. Sean D'Souza, MD

Pediatric DentistryMaleAge 46

Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Sean D'Souza, MD is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in Peoria, AZ and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Grace University / School of Medicine in 1998. He is affiliated with medical facilities Abrazo Arrowhead Campus and Banner Boswell Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Sean D'Souza, MD

Sonoran Vein and Endovascular- Sean D'Souza MD

9192 W Union Hills Dr Peoria, AZ 85382
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pediatric Dentistry Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. D'Souza treats your condition or procedure

Dr. D'Souza's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Aneurysm
  • Aortic Aneurysm
  • Aortic Ectasia
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Burn Injuries
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Composite Fillings
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
  • Umbilical Hernia
  • Venous Compression
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Dr. D'Souza accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. D'Souza has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(602) 374-4101Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. D'Souza's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. D'Souza

3.9

70.96774193548387%

His whole staff truly cared. I have anxiety issues and they helped me with keeping calm. Highly recommend. Very pleased.
ROXANNE – Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean D'Souza, MD?
I went to Dr. D' Souza for vericose vein treatment in his Scottsdale office. I was on Medicare and Medicaid at the time. Two weeks later they approved my insurance and told me I would have no co pay. I continued to see them for 3 more months. Everytime I went in I asked them about my insurance and they said everything was fine and I owned them nothing. I then get a bill from them 5 months later for $821.15. They already received almost $6000.00 from the insurance company. They charged me a lot of money for the Radio Frequency procedure that did not work. My vericose veins have not improved at all, and are exactly the same as when I first went to see them. I am very disappointed in the care I received and the inefficient office staff that do the billing. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. I would not recommend this doctor to anyway and the Radio Frequency procedure was completely ineffective on me.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Kathy Prager – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean D'Souza, MD?
0 stars. We were charged over $800 and nobody told us we would be charged that ridiculous of an amount. We received a bill for over $500 and were shocked it was that much but paid it immediately. Several months later we received another bill for close to $300! It was a collection notice saying we hadn’t paid. We already paid so we didn’t know what to think. We called and the office staff said they couldn’t help us because they work with an outside billing office and they couldn’t see my file. What the heck? What office can’t see your file? So I asked what we could do and they said call their outside billing office. We did that and the outside billing office told us there was nothing they could do and we would need to call the office. We already did that! We called back and the office manager was out of the office and we were told she would call us back. She never did. Called back 3x’s and nothing. Got through to staff, their response if you are unhappy with the service write the doc.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
D – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean D'Souza, MD?
Amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better environment, Provider and oh my goodness. His staff is one of a kind. Mandy, his Mngr., went above and beyond for me and that's not even the first time she's done this. Some of the help I received in regards to obtaining necessary records was done for me BEFORE even becoming his patient. His staff treats me how every patient only dreams of being treated! Recommend 100 times a over! Worth mentioning as well is a 1-15 mins (max) wait time!!!
Janet in Peoria, AZ – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean D'Souza, MD?
Several years ago he performed surgery on my legs and everything was great. Fast forward two years and his overall practice deserves only a one star rating. Preauth not received by Insurer {apparently never sent}, no follow up for about two months till I call, then they send the preauth, significant mess ups with billing and having to explain yourself and these problems each time you call and no caring to resolve issues. So sad. Great surgeon, poorly run and too busy of an office.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Phoenix, AZ – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean D'Souza, MD?
Such a comforting team and mature staffDr D'Souza has surroinding him daily.. I definately will continue trusting him with my care as well as referring all i hnow here in AZ..t
Cheryl in Peoria, AZ – Sep 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean D'Souza, MD?
After dealing with varicose veins for more than 12 years, I decided to seek help. I didn't think anything could ever be done but Dr D'Souza showed me differently. I was almost in tears when they said they could help me. After 7 ablation procedures and continuous wearing of stockings, my legs feel PHENOMENOL!!!!! Thank you Dr D'Souza, Randy, Davis, Rachel, Jen and all the other staff for giving me a chance to have a normal feeling of my legs with no pain!!!!
Vicki in Phoenix, AZ – Mar 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean D'Souza, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. D'Souza?