Dr. Sean Boutros, MD

Dr. Sean Boutros, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Sean Boutros, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Boutros is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center.

Dr. Boutros' Experience

See how Dr. Boutros' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boutros

Dr. Boutros accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Boutros has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boutros' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boutros to family and friends
Dr. Boutros' Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Boutros performed a breast augmentation and fraxel laser on my face and I couldn’t be happier with the results. He is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. You are in wonderful hands with Dr. Boutros! Dr. Boutros and his team made me feel very comfortable and at ease during the entire process.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Boutros performed breast reconstruction on me (36 year old mom of two) using a stacked DIEP/PAP flaps. My results are incredible - natural feeling symmetrical breasts, skinner legs and completely flat stomach. This is an incredibly technical surgery that no one on my oncologists team had seen performed in this manner. Dr. Boutros is incredibly confident yet sensitive at the same time. I knew I was in the best of hands from the moment I chose him. He is the absolute best.
in Katy, TX |
Did a wonderful job on my breast reduction. Love that they don't touch my belly button anymore!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Boutros is extremely professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. The moment I met him for the first time, I knew I was in good hands. I had breast reconstructive surgery, all thanks to God and the medical team, all is well..
in Houston, TX |
I have got my tummy tucks sand liposuction with Dr Boutros about 10 years ago and I am still looking good .. he always called me to knows how I was doing when I had my surgery.. his sStaff are very efficient and courteousand kind .. he is the best plastic surgeon in Houston .. About 2 years ago my husband had an accident and he cut his nose and he did his surgery and you couldn't even tell that he has a plastic surgery.. he healed perfect .. may God bless Dr Sean Boutros and his Staff always.
in Houston, TX |
When I was diagnosed with cancer, I was terrified. I talked to a number of respected surgeons & was not comfortable with any of them. Dr. Boutros was the solution. His staff worked quickly to get me scheduled within 24 hours. When I walked into the office, I just had a good feeling. But, when Dr B walked in the room, I started crying. He simply said that everything was going to be okay & hugged me. The surgeries, etc have not been easy, but I have always been grateful to Dr B & his staff.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Sean Boutros has changed my life in the best way possible! I've always struggled with my weight and have been on a 5 year weight loss journey....my consultation appointment I asked if I need to lose more weight before we do this? His answer was no I had so much excess skin that no amount of exercise or diet was going to get that to go away. He did an extended tummy tuck and extended arm lift with lipo. I cannot be happier! Surgery was easy, recovery has been easy, best decision I have ev
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Boutros definitely had his work cut out for him- pun intended!! I went to see him for a Revision Rhinoplasty that was done by another surgeon several years ago. After being left with a crooked mess on my face that I thought I would be stuck with it forever. He knew exactly what needed to be done, he worked his magic and I can honestly say that this is the nose I was always supposed to have. I don't even look like I ever had my nose fixed (twice) to begin with. He is an amazing DR!
Have you seen Dr. Sean Boutros, MD?
Are you Dr. Boutros?

Compare Dr. Boutros

Dr. Boutros' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Boutros has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Boutros' Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

Baylor University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Boutros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boutros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery