Dr. Sean Boutros, MD

Dr. Sean Boutros, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Sean Boutros, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

9230 Katy Fwy Ste 600

Houston, TX 77055

Learn about Dr. Boutros

See how frequently Dr. Boutros performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Surgical Procedure
Breast Diseases
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Boutros's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Boutros has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boutros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boutros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boutros' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boutros to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Boutros' Performance
in Houston, TX |
I love Dr Boutros and his staff. He is exceptional at what he does. I had him repair a bad breast reconstruction after a double mastectomy by another plastic surgeon. Dr Boutro's work is fantastic and I couldn't be more pleased.. He's kind, and he treats his patients with such care and concern. Absolutely the best doctor I've ever been to!
Houston, TX |
I didn't have a procedure with Boutros, the review is for a consultation with him, which was $125. I met with him to discuss one specific issue, and he pointed out every flaw he thought I had or any part of me that could be improved. None of these things were related to the issue I was there for. He was abrasive and condescending. I could see him studying and judging me and it made me very uncomfortable. I've met several other plastic surgeons and they've never made me feel this way. Rude staff.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Boutros performed a breast augmentation and fraxel laser on my face and I couldn’t be happier with the results. He is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. You are in wonderful hands with Dr. Boutros! Dr. Boutros and his team made me feel very comfortable and at ease during the entire process.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Boutros performed breast reconstruction on me (36 year old mom of two) using a stacked DIEP/PAP flaps. My results are incredible - natural feeling symmetrical breasts, skinner legs and completely flat stomach. This is an incredibly technical surgery that no one on my oncologists team had seen performed in this manner. Dr. Boutros is incredibly confident yet sensitive at the same time. I knew I was in the best of hands from the moment I chose him. He is the absolute best.
in Katy, TX |
Did a wonderful job on my breast reduction. Love that they don't touch my belly button anymore!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Boutros is extremely professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. The moment I met him for the first time, I knew I was in good hands. I had breast reconstructive surgery, all thanks to God and the medical team, all is well..
in Houston, TX |
I have got my tummy tucks sand liposuction with Dr Boutros about 10 years ago and I am still looking good .. he always called me to knows how I was doing when I had my surgery.. his sStaff are very efficient and courteousand kind .. he is the best plastic surgeon in Houston .. About 2 years ago my husband had an accident and he cut his nose and he did his surgery and you couldn't even tell that he has a plastic surgery.. he healed perfect .. may God bless Dr Sean Boutros and his Staff always.
in Houston, TX |
When I was diagnosed with cancer, I was terrified. I talked to a number of respected surgeons & was not comfortable with any of them. Dr. Boutros was the solution. His staff worked quickly to get me scheduled within 24 hours. When I walked into the office, I just had a good feeling. But, when Dr B walked in the room, I started crying. He simply said that everything was going to be okay & hugged me. The surgeries, etc have not been easy, but I have always been grateful to Dr B & his staff.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Sean Boutros has changed my life in the best way possible! I've always struggled with my weight and have been on a 5 year weight loss journey....my consultation appointment I asked if I need to lose more weight before we do this? His answer was no I had so much excess skin that no amount of exercise or diet was going to get that to go away. He did an extended tummy tuck and extended arm lift with lipo. I cannot be happier! Surgery was easy, recovery has been easy, best decision I have ev
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Boutros definitely had his work cut out for him- pun intended!! I went to see him for a Revision Rhinoplasty that was done by another surgeon several years ago. After being left with a crooked mess on my face that I thought I would be stuck with it forever. He knew exactly what needed to be done, he worked his magic and I can honestly say that this is the nose I was always supposed to have. I don't even look like I ever had my nose fixed (twice) to begin with. He is an amazing DR!
Have you seen Dr. Sean Boutros, MD?
Are you Dr. Boutros?